• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thatsmydemi

• Freakshowvato

• VictorJustino

• KBax

She's going independent? Since Demi is creating her own songs herself with fellow producers/songwriters, it's not even THAT expensive. The most expensive thing is making the songs and music videos, not like anyone is sending them to radio or buying playlist support. Music videos not even that important though, bc youtube is a thing of the past.

I don't think Demi going independent means less touring, if anything it'd be more touring, because Demi would have to start performing worldwide and doing more concerts/festivals to fund her music creative process and releases. Touring as well as appearances/performances are what pay artists the most.

These rock re-releases then are intended to be on the new and last album by Island Records?

At least Demi and her immediate team are smart enough to realize they don't need Island Records

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2023 at 12:13 AM, Freakshowvato said:

She's going independent? Since Demi is creating her own songs herself with fellow producers/songwriters, it's not even THAT expensive. The most expensive thing is making the songs and music videos, not like anyone is sending them to radio or buying playlist support. Music videos not even that important though, bc youtube is a thing of the past.

I don't think Demi going independent means less touring, if anything it'd be more touring, because Demi would have to start performing worldwide and doing more concerts/festivals to fund her music creative process and releases. Touring as well as appearances/performances are what pay artists the most.

Honestly, I won't believe she's going independent till I see it. We know how Demi's mind changes overnight. She may be in this "I don't care about success, I'm a rock artist" phase but in a couple of years she might want some success again, and in this case she would need the help of a good label. 

• 1 month later...

Just saw some of her latest interviews and she seems so alive again imo, I really liked the Bazaar interview, it's like she seems so in peace with everything that happened to her through the years :monkey:

Also she said the last person she texted was Camila Cabello :eli:

The Town performance was so amazing, her performing skills are back again, then she was serving Neon Lights Tour level of energy at some points :dies:

It was so much better than the Rock In Rio performance, I might stan again :eli:

Demi should’ve been featured on Pretty Isn’t Pretty, esp with the cake lyrics lol 

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone download the Angels Like You and Complicated AI covers before they got deleted on YouTube? 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm revisiting her discography right now, and the instances when her songwriting shines are really what keeps bringing me back. Since HWGA, they really only show on album cuts (at least until TMYLM and HF).

I'm really glad she's in a good place now. I hope she has a better support system and that she's getting the love she deserves, it was always so frustrating see her getting piled on and falling into harmful patterns.

I just hope we as fans get a proper era again---even the best eras (Confident and TMYL) were plagued with messed up rollouts or singles not getting promoted. How could one of the most successful popstars not have a #1 US single? :rip: Sorry Not Sorry and Cool for the Summer could have easily been top 3 hits if the promo was just well-coordinated and if the pushes were made during the right week/s

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Queen performing and serving effortless vocals in the middle of the snow :jonny5:

ATRL might say whatever they want but her professionalism and talent are unmatched :bam:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

She looks so happy now. I really Hope she can be comfortable enough to make pop music again.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/30/2023 at 9:52 AM, VictorJustino said:

She looks so happy now. I really Hope she can be comfortable enough to make pop music again.

I agree. I'm happy she got to play around with rock and had fun with it. But her vocals with pop are where it's at, her voice is so soulful and I love when she can really showcase it. And when she does runs, whew she does that. I think she'll go back eventually and give the fans what they want. Just have to wait and see!

• Like 1

On 1/9/2024 at 9:27 AM, KBax said:

I agree. I'm happy she got to play around with rock and had fun with it. But her vocals with pop are where it's at, her voice is so soulful and I love when she can really showcase it. And when she does runs, whew she does that. I think she'll go back eventually and give the fans what they want. Just have to wait and see!

I dont see much anger in her after it was all let go on HOLY ****. Even REVAMPED wanted to be more rock than it ended up being. I truly think she needed to express her frustrations and it allowed so much healing, but I don't see it being her next sound. She's too in love and content right now to be immersed into a heavy rock sound. 

The fact she bought back No Promises and Solo in set lists alone shows she's probably heading back into pop.

• Like 2

I would LOVE for her next album to be like Endless Summer Vacation tbh. Songs like Flowers, Jaded, Rose Colored Lenses - pop songs but with a touch of rock. But then some bops like River and Violet Chemistry. I think it would be a good & natural direction for her!

I think TMYLM is the perfect diretion.

Songs like Cry Baby, Concentrate, that she can show some rock inspiration, but with a pop touch.

+ Songs like TMYLM, YDDIFMA, that she can play her vocals at the best level

+ bops like SNS

• Like 2

She is working with Jason Evigan (Heart Attack, Two Pieces, Old Ways, Waitin for You) & Sean Douglas (Heart Attack, Sorry Not Sorry, Daddy Issues, I Love Me & 29)

Could still be rock, but She's coming with pop producers

• 1 month later...

WASTED is such a bop. HOLY **** as a whole is so underrated.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Mr. Duff said:

WASTED is such a bop. HOLY **** as a whole is so underrated.

YES! this, Heaven and title track are smashas! i even started to stan BONES

Edited by hypnodemiluv
mistake

I'm Down for revive this!!! We need to show our Strenght as a fan base

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.