Britney Spears

Anticipating

4 hours ago, Rev8 said:

This show has been controversial, is it worth watching??

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, hardbrit said:

no idea, havent watched it

ot:

Kii I remember when I posted in here about searching for the songs Rusko talked about producing for Britney with Alex Greggs and finding this Pixie Lott track but still thinking of it to be unlikely. I don't trust this account as much now so further actual confirmation is needed but lowkey tooting my own horn, as Knee would say.

I just KNOW the ***** was horny af when she told Sam they should get married on 6/9 :ahh: 

25 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Any photos of the wedding yet

Very early in LA still 

Why can't people just leave her alone and let her have her happy day.

On 5/23/2022 at 7:08 PM, crf13 said:

What’s with the random accounts without avatars sprinting into anti-Britney threads lately? There’s been more and more OBHs popping up everyday, and it feels like they’re coming out of nowhere…faceless accounts that just joined and faceless accounts that joined years ago and are rarely active yet somehow the recent increase in Britney hate-related threads has brought them out of hiding. 

I noticed this as well and it has been getting worse lately.

Sending her all kinds of love :heart2: hoping today turned out as she wished.

Also, the base is always so underutilized, like why? So many threads about Britney are made on the daily. 

we should really learn to post in here more, like really. 

On 6/7/2022 at 1:59 AM, Jeremiah said:

Kii I remember when I posted in here about searching for the songs Rusko talked about producing for Britney with Alex Greggs and finding this Pixie Lott track but still thinking of it to be unlikely. I don't trust this account as much now so further actual confirmation is needed but lowkey tooting my own horn, as Knee would say.

I was looking through Britney’s BMI page yesterday and there was a new song registered under her name called Square One. It’s written by the same people who did Lace And Leather, so I’m assuming it was produced by Dr Luke as well.

I know that has nothing to do with your post :deadbanana2: But I also know you like to keep up with Britney’s unreleased catalog and I thought you’d find it interesting if you hadn’t noticed it yet. 

It is so messy how Jason Alexander managed to get into Britney’s home AND at the wedding without anyone from her security noticing or doing anything.

This man looks and sounds crazy and dangerous. 

42 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It is so messy how Jason Alexander managed to get into Britney’s home AND at the wedding without anyone from her security noticing or doing anything.

This man looks and sounds crazy and dangerous. 

Do we know how he got in? Wouldn't he need authorisation / fancy passwords to her gates??? so bizarre!

I hope she had the best day ever though :smitten: love that Paris, Drew and Madonna went. Can't wait to see what she looked like

38 minutes ago, Lucyyyyyyyyy said:

Do we know how he got in? Wouldn't he need authorisation / fancy passwords to her gates??? so bizarre!

I hope she had the best day ever though :smitten: love that Paris, Drew and Madonna went. Can't wait to see what she looked like

I have no idea. I woke up and tried to look for some pictures on Twitter but only saw the news of him getting in her house. I don’t get what he was trying to do.

Madonna looked very pretty from what I have seen, I hate how she mess up with her face on IG.

Hope Britney had the best day in her life too ❤️

I am glad that she managed to have her day at the end. 

On 6/6/2022 at 12:19 AM, hardbrit said:

It's a very violent show but it's fun if you don't mind the violence and enjoy superheroes. The scene was very good and I felt it was a comment on Britney as well because it was a very young girl at a pageant being told to suck it up and perform for the sake of her family. Very touching scene.

I'm so happy for her. She's had such a tough year and she at least got to enjoy her special day (that Jason Alexander creep notwithstanding). I hope we get to see some pics.

I really hope she had a professional photographer on hand and that she shares the photos when she’s ready… makeup by Charlotte Tilbury AND a dress by Versace?! The world needs to see it! 

I hope she had the best day ever, and that she never has to deal with that creep again. Congrats Queen! :heart2:

6 minutes ago, Slave 4 U said:

I really hope she had a professional photographer on hand and that she shares the photos when she’s ready… makeup by Charlotte Tilbury AND a dress by Versace?! The world needs to see it! 

I hope she had the best day ever, and that she never has to deal with that creep again. Congrats Queen! :heart2:

I've seen a mixture of rumours that say People magazine has an exclusive but also Vogue... it could be neither and it remains private. Who knows!

Selena being there supporting her fave!

I love her looks and seeing her happy and having fun just makes me smile :heart2:

I wish Miley was there too

Another Britney mention (along with some other gals)

Was wondering how many mentions she got recently..

Little Nokia,Why Why,LLC,Purge the Poison,This Is Hell..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.