Beyoncé

Kisuke

8 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Tbh, anything less than Chromatica (48M) will literally make this site unbearable and I will happily be taking a leave of absence so I can enjoy the music 

rZQIDPu.gif

Don't worry gworl, I have a feeling it will do better than Chromatica. This is B's first solo record in idk how long. People are perchedt!

rZQIDPu.gif

• Replies 109.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 minute ago, Machete said:

When our Ariana and BLACKPINK is Honey Dijon and Chloe x Halle

rZQIDPu.gif

100m debut on lock!

rZQIDPu.gif

4 minutes ago, Golden said:

We know we have some features on lock too though.

rZQIDPu.gif

We'll have Jay to pull some extra streams

rZQIDPu.gif

29 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Based on BMS streams, how do you think the album streams will do? All her albums have decent enough total streams. Lemonade is close to 1 billion so all her studio albums have hit that so I expect the new album will get there too, not sure how well the first week will be though. 

i wanna say similar to 30, maybe 60m+ streams

2 minutes ago, Machete said:

When our Ariana and BLACKPINK is Honey Dijon and Chloe x Halle

rZQIDPu.gif

:deadbanana2:

I’m not excited about the Honey songs. Don’t get why everyone is. 

4 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Don't worry gworl, I have a feeling it will do better than Chromatica. This is B's first solo record in idk how long. People are perchedt!

rZQIDPu.gif

You also have ppl concerned since majority did not like EIL-BIK-BP. 

rZQIDPu.gif

3 hours ago, Jennifer said:

Glad she’s doing well on radio. Truly so rare for an artist whose been around for this long to do well on radio. 

True! And also because radio is ageist in general. J.Lo had On The Floor which was a huge radio hit at age 42. If she could do it at 42 then Queen B definitely can at 40!

rZQIDPu.gif

15 minutes ago, G'Day said:

Tbh, anything less than Chromatica (48M) will literally make this site unbearable and I will happily be taking a leave of absence so I can enjoy the music 

rZQIDPu.gif

We can always claim people were watching it on Netflix instead of streaming in Spotify. :gaycat:

If she promoted for five seconds she could have a bigger debut than Gunt oh wait she’s watching fireworks on her deathbed atm nvm

rZQIDPu.gif

Just now, Draper. said:

We can always claim people were watching it on Netflix instead of streaming in Spotify. :gaycat:

Bold enough of you to assume we getting a Netflix film with her anti-visual mentality this era.

We will have to watch the visual album in "our mind".

rZQIDPu.gif

1 minute ago, Devin said:

You also have ppl concerned since majority did not like EIL-BIK-BP. 

rZQIDPu.gif

Hence she's serving us something completely different than EIL-BIK-BP with BMS. I think we'll be okay! 

rZQIDPu.gif

Y’all quit this worrying, the album will do well and be one of the biggest music highlights this year.

rZQIDPu.gif

Just now, Machete said:

Bold enough of you to assume we getting a Netflix film with her anti-visual mentality this era.

We will have to watch the visual album in "our mind".

rZQIDPu.gif

Nah, they need to capitalize on that $60 Million Netflix deal. I think we'll have a visual album with this.

rZQIDPu.gif

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

Y’all quit this worrying, the album will do well and be one of the biggest music highlights this year.

rZQIDPu.gif

Truer words haven't been spoken (today). And with that, night Hive.

rZQIDPu.gif

4 minutes ago, Machete said:

rZQIDPu.gif

:deadbanana2:

8 minutes ago, insomniac said:

Truer words haven't been spoken (today). And with that, night Hive.

rZQIDPu.gif

You can’t go to sleep your name is insomniac

IMG_3618.png

39.8m for Spotify is my prediction but I really don’t care as long as I like the album. Don’t get me wrong, it would be nice if she got huge numbers but it’s not going to have any influence as to how much I enjoy the music. 

Yeah… sis needs to release the video this week. 

She better be editing it so it has multiple dance moves that one can copy on Tik Tok

Spotify numbers will be okay. Sucks Apple Music doesn’t show numbers because that’s where Bey’s strength is and it’s more US centric.

9 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

whose hand is that on the right?

I think it's a photographer, or the reflection of someone standing outside.

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

I just checked amazon.com and the cd isn’t available on there :deadbanana4:

Add this to the list of complaints 

3 hours ago, Bey Admired said:

There’s no way to preorder a physical copy in the UK on any of the retail stores like HMV or Amazon. Like wtf is this? :skull:

I believe Parkwood has done that to minimize the risk of a leak. Amazon alone is a huge risk because they’ve been known to ship and deliver items early, especially for their Prime Member customers. 

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Do you think we’ll get another Pre-release single? Given that she hasn’t dropped the BMS video and it seems to be doing well, I wouldn’t be surprised if she gave it some room to grow. But the greedy stan in me wants another taste of RENAISSANCE asap :hippo:

I hope so. Theres 16 songs on the album. BMS is great but its not that statement song that'll make people check out an album imo. Even as a stan my initial reaction to it was luke warm but then it grew on me. Its unlikely its going top 5 in US  which is her biggest market. I'm hoping she has something more original/contemporary and melodic next... but still uptempo. 

Ideally second single & video launch simultaneously on the 22nd. And then a week later the album launches with whatever else she has up her sleeve. She then has potentially 3 top 10s on album launch week. 

:-*

Not palliative care being an answer on Jeopardy tonight asdfgh it’s a sign 

d383f926f5c3c55444f6a8ab064cef3e.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.