Beyoncé

Kisuke

It's kinda true about her ending up like Janet and Prince. She makes it very difficult. She refuses to even tour properly anymore :rip: 

This era could've been bigger, a Miley video like Thelma and Louise would've created big buzz. Same with the Post song. I don't think releasing visuals together is going to create as much buzz as it would if she released them each era.

I do think she is out of touch, but also doesn't care. 

Anyway Happy Birthday :khalyan:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

• Replies 116k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

You guys dragging her on her birthday.

:skull:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

the meltdowns and unstannings that'll occur when these stale ass videos are finally released, make no noise other than a couple hit tweets for a week and are an inevitable letdown :suburban:

• Haha 5

12 minutes ago, Shelter said:

It's kinda true about her ending up like Janet and Prince. She makes it very difficult. She refuses to even tour properly anymore :rip: 

This era could've been bigger, a Miley video like Thelma and Louise would've created big buzz. Same with the Post song. I don't think releasing visuals together is going to create as much buzz as it would if she released them each era.

Prince was selling out tours with huge crowds before he died.

9 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

Prince was selling out tours with huge crowds before he died.

She is secure in that sense. I'm on about her music. She restricts her work too much. Where is the tour movie? There is no reason it shouldn't be out by now. 

• Like 1

Didn't even know it's her birthday; I only came in here to enjoy some good draggings after seeing her IG VIDEO AIXHSHDHV

BUT Happy Birthday My ******* ***** ass fave! 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Devin said:

1h5m

spacer.png

enough

Feeling emotional listening to "Girl" and thinking about that time in my life and how much I loved Dangerously Fulfilled as an album and knowing it was the closing chapter to DC and would officially mark the ongoing focus of Bey's solo career

im cracking girls I think I'm feeling sentimental bc it's her bday 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, FLAallday said:

Feeling emotional listening to "Girl" and thinking about that time in my life and how much I loved Dangerously Fulfilled as an album and knowing it was the closing chapter to DC and would officially mark the ongoing focus of Bey's solo career

im cracking girls I think I'm feeling sentimental bc it's her bday 

We really don't talk about that song enough :clap3:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Fleahive said:

Omg why did you catch it before my edit. I reread and knew I looked crazier than normal so I had to fix it. What would you like her to do for fans? I loved the shout outs during concerts. I wish she would send fans merch instead of celebs. Hire someone for $7 an hour to control her TikTok and post hearts on her fans posts that dance and sing to her music. But besides that idk what else she should do to show her appreciation. 

Release her f*cking performances for one.

where is the renaissance film? Why are we stuck with bootlegs? 

There is such obvious demand for her tour films fans are making their own. FWT was filmed and edited. Why can she not release it? 

the answer is that she only cares if she's getting paid. And that's not fan service. She has more than enough money and yet she still withholds her things.

• Like 6

"What would you like for her to do for her fans?"

Promote her music…

spacer.png

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shelter said:

And both are absolute no names to Gen Z/Gen Alpha and even less prominent than Cyndi Lauper, so kudos to Bey for taking that direction

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

And both are absolute no names to Gen Z/Gen Alpha and even less prominent than Cyndi Lauper, so kudos to Bey for taking that direction

bootlicker hive will look real stupid once they'll find out no one remembers or cares about her in a decade or two, all just bc our visual hogging, greedy, money horny fav thinks she's too good for free performances and music videos :rip:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Not Cyndi Lauper, I screamed. What's next, Paula Abdul? 

There is absolutely no reality where Beyonce isn't remembered as a huge impactful and beloved figure... people will talk about the Grammys and she'll come up, greatest performers of all time and she'll be brought up, greatest vocalist/dancers/visual artists and she'll come up, greatest beauties of all time and she'll be listed, surprise releases? Girl groups? iconic performances? hit makers? R&B music? VMAs? Music Films? feminist/Black entertainment politics? Queer icons? Fashion icons etc she's part of every conversation that matters in the entertainment scope. Also how she's directly linked to so many iconic entertainers for better or worse (Jay Z, Aaliyah MJ, Tina Turner etc). There are literal phrases that have been coined solely because she's so iconic (You have the same number of hours a day as Beyonce, What would Beyonce do?)

What's interesting about the Hive is how we dismiss what she's already accomplished because of current frustrations, Had Beyonce retired after BIK she would've still been an iconic and forever remembered figure to the GP even if they don't consume her music the same way they do a Queen or MJ. The Acts have basically been a victory lap for her because she's already BEYONCE. 

Beyonce's legacy is fine and she knows it, part of her laziness comes from her undeniable impact and it's wild that the only people who don't realize it are Hive members who think she needs to be on the Spotify 200 to be BEYONCE. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

2 hours ago, Shelter said:

Not Cyndi Lauper, I screamed. What's next, Paula Abdul? 

I mean to Gen Z and Gen Alpha, Girls Just Wanna Have Fun is bigger than the accumulation of Princes/Janet discography, trust. 

49 minutes ago, Titanbaddie said:

There is absolutely no reality where Beyonce isn't remembered as a huge impactful and beloved figure... people will talk about the Grammys and she'll come up, greatest performers of all time and she'll be brought up, greatest vocalist/dancers/visual artists and she'll come up, greatest beauties of all time and she'll be listed, surprise releases? Girl groups? iconic performances? hit makers? R&B music? VMAs? Music Films? feminist/Black entertainment politics? Queer icons? Fashion icons etc she's part of every conversation that matters in the entertainment scope. Also how she's directly linked to so many iconic entertainers for better or worse (Jay Z, Aaliyah MJ, Tina Turner etc). There are literal phrases that have been coined solely because she's so iconic (You have the same number of hours a day as Beyonce, What would Beyonce do?)

What's interesting about the Hive is how we dismiss what she's already accomplished because of current frustrations, Had Beyonce retired after BIK she would've still been an iconic and forever remembered figure to the GP even if they don't consume her music the same way they do a Queen or MJ. The Acts have basically been a victory lap for her because she's already BEYONCE. 

Beyonce's legacy is fine and she knows it, part of her laziness comes from her undeniable impact and it's wild that the only people who don't realize it are Hive members who think she needs to be on the Spotify 200 to be BEYONCE. 

5403efea-f348-4029-8842-00e01d9e7279_200

Today's Topic:

Why is SURVIVOR the BEST Destiny's Child album?

Gif of the Day:

5403efea-f348-4029-8842-00e01d9e7279_200

Spoiler

Please note that if you are not tagged it doesn't mean you can't participate. I just don't remember everyone's names 

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.