Beyoncé

Kisuke

"THESE PIECES ARE SELLING FAST"

No, they are not, sis. That's why you've sent us 55 emails since you've released this merch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

• Replies 115.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Buzzfeed was honestly so wrong for that article :dies:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

That contact email is going straight into the spam folder and unsubscribed. Selling fast where!

:suburban:

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Devin said:

anyone favorite cc songs changed over time? i used to love alligator tears but flamenco took over lol.

The fact that both are in my top 5.....your taste is showing today sis :foxaylove2:

• Like 2

i find it curious that one french article mentions the LA sequence being prepared overseas… the way she's in her quick lil commercials era i could see her prerecording a performance in an LA studio instead of flying over to paris :rip:

source "It's typically a twelve-minute segment to kick off the upcoming Games, but this one will be a bit longer," he explains, adding: "Los Angeles prepared the entire sequence, but we're co-producing it with them." So it's sure to be engaging."

1 hour ago, Devin said:

anyone favorite cc songs changed over time? i used to love alligator tears but flamenco took over lol.

Both 10/10 tbh :clap3:

Anyhow, yes. I used to hate Tyrant, now I love it and I play it every day :rip:

2H2H is still my fav though.

I feel like Blackbird is quite underrated. Bey's middle register sounds exquisite, divine in this song.

• Like 3

#beenunsubscribed :gayoncecat3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Yall are really extreme masochists with ur sheer endless latching on any type of rumor regarding Bey. Dont know if i should find it admirable or whether I should just pity you

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Yall are really extreme masochists with ur sheer endless latching on any type of rumor regarding Bey. Dont know if i should find it admirable or whether I should just pity you

less pitiful than whatever depressing **** y'all got going on:suburban:

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

less pitiful than whatever depressing **** y'all got going on:suburban:

Im bopping and getting ****** to the Guess Remix, I can hardly complain 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

:giraffe:

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Truly sis.....

Masochist hive loves the torture from their overlord :ryan3:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

I used to hate Tyrant

:clack:

2 hours ago, Pepo said:

now I love it and I play it every day :rip:

:-*:heart:

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Devin said:

II ***** II Prostate still my fave, but Alligator Tears has really climbed up for me :jonny3:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone who loves Alligator Tears definitely has to love Thats Why Youre Beautiful :foxaylove2:

as they are basically sisters :heart:

Edited by Redporus
  • Like 2

I never cared for Alligator that much but it really skyrocketed to one of my favorites, so catchy:clap3:AR remains one of her best songs she has ever made, so beautiful and haunting but still a hint of hope for a country so complicated and messy

• Like 3

PROTECTOR going from "boring" on first listen to being one of my favorites within like a week was the biggest switch up for me.

II LEAST REMEMBERED fell off for me, entirely. Harshest decline for sure.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pepo said:

I used to hate Tyrant, now I love it and I play it every day :rip:

:clack: 

As long as you have finally seen the light. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

PROTECTOR going from "boring" on first listen to being one of my favorites within like a week was the biggest switch up for me.

II LEAST REMEMBERED fell off for me, entirely. Harshest decline for sure.

bring back shame. 

Just now, mons†er said:

bring back shame. 

and what should I be ashamed for exactly, miss monster?

:khalyan2:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, RedOne said:

"THESE PIECES ARE SELLING FAST"

No, they are not, sis. That's why you've sent us 55 emails since you've released this merch.

i was just finna say this :rip: the umpteenth email on some merch that's been out for weeks :skull:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, kimberly said:

and what should I be ashamed for exactly, miss monster?

:khalyan2:

Why, the lack of taste dahling.:suburban:

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

i find it curious that one french article mentions the LA sequence being prepared overseas… the way she's in her quick lil commercials era i could see her prerecording a performance in an LA studio instead of flying over to paris :rip:

source "It's typically a twelve-minute segment to kick off the upcoming Games, but this one will be a bit longer," he explains, adding: "Los Angeles prepared the entire sequence, but we're co-producing it with them." So it's sure to be engaging."

i honestly think this is just referring to the tom cruise bit that has him accepting the olympic flag and then skydiving from a helicopter to the hollywood sign. he shot it last week. 

im not moving for this. but i think she'll probably perform in 2028

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.