Beyoncé

Kisuke

1 minute ago, Mitsouko said:

I rebuke

Gwuf.gif

In 2022 sure the children will be inclined to check it out. But in 50 years when fave’s videography is studied and referenced and in museums? They’ll say who is this girl and why isn’t there more Beyoncé in this one?

Gwuf.gif

Focus on the now, not the fires, floods, and droughts of a world ravaged by climate change 50 years from now

Gwuf.gif

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Well lets look on the bright side:rip: she’s finna get a top 10 bbh100 hit with no visual.

Some can’t even do that with a visual.

3 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

But did you actually download the track to your phone, or you just stream it from your library? 

If it's downloaded to your phone, you're not streaming it, it's saved, so maybe they don't track these plays? 

Downloaded to the phone, not just the library ? Welp.

36 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

She'll be a performer at the club.

Gwuf.gif

A movie starring Zendaya will have more pul than Bey anyway

Tea 

Alright picture this, the video of her playing BMS on the record player with her nail plays on the big screen of a stage, strobe lights flicker to the beat of Big Freedia’s YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYA

a single beam of light illuminates her as she rises from the stage, serving glamazon goddess, she starts singing the la la la la’s, the stage slowly fills with iconic ballroom performers, the stage serves black ballroom ELEGANCE as she performs the song, it’s a celebration of black LGBTQ culture; the audience applauds, BMS skyrockets to #1

zach-campbell-zachary-campbell.gif

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Alright picture this, the video of her playing BMS on the record player with her nail plays on the big screen of a stage, strobe lights flicker to the beat of Big Freedia’s YAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYAKYA

a single beam of light illuminates her as she rises from the stage, serving glamazon goddess, she starts singing the la la la la’s, the stage slowly fills with iconic ballroom performers, the stage serves black ballroom ELEGANCE as she performs the song, it’s a celebration of black LGBTQ culture; the audience applauds, BMS skyrockets to #1

Then, suddenly, the camera shifts. Its Zendaya. 

GOD she is going to serve house mother when she vogues in the BMS VIDEO

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Then, suddenly, the camera shifts. Its Zendaya. 

The camera fully pans out and we realize we’re watching from a tv, Zendaya is watching it, we hear Tina yell out “Beyonce gisselle knowles you’re gonna be late to school!” Zendaya replies “Yes ma’am!” “You’re probably wondering how I ended up there” Zendaya narrates, and then we realize we’re actually watching Beyonce’s critically acclaimed Netflix biopic (which wins multiple emmys and oscars)

5 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

The camera fully pans out and we realize we’re watching from a tv, Zendaya is watching it, we hear Tina yell out “Beyonce gisselle knowles you’re gonna be late to school!” Zendaya replies “Yes ma’am!” “You’re probably wondering how I ended up there” Zendaya narrates, and then we realize we’re actually watching Beyonce’s critically acclaimed Netflix biopic (which wins multiple emmys and oscars)

Career ending flop incoming.

I see Zendaya in the video for “I Was Told There’d Be Cake”

4 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

So JT has been a non factor on the charts since *checks notes* his last album? Thats not really a bad thing.

I think he’s plotting a comeback for next year and it’s going to be big. Dont let atrl and twitter fool you :rip: 

It’s been 2 albums. No one checked for 20/20 part 2 or man of the swamp or whatever. All he has is that annoying trolls song.

I'm not super familiar with the history of Ave Maria. Is the melody of the verses in her version original? 

What do we think of the idea that she got a writing credit on Perfect Duet due to the melody being soo similar to her Ave Maria?

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

Im old :rip:

I remember when no no no debuted :jonny2:

Not ppl being actually born before the year 2000 :jonny5: (i was born 2001 nnnn) its giving ancient history!

Bey being a mainstream girlie way before my parents eveb met is crazyyyyy :WAP: a true LEGEND!

Oh **** I just heard it for the first time on the radio at work and it sounds so goooood :WAP:

13 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not ppl being actually born before the year 2000 :jonny5: (i was born 2001 nnnn) its giving ancient history!

Gwuf.gif

18 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Bey being a mainstream girlie way before my parents eveb met is crazyyyyy :WAP: a true LEGEND!

**** you hoe

2 hours ago, smoothkarmel said:

We are about to get a top 10 next week, top 5 in the UK, and you guys still find a way too complain? This base has become so annoying!

None of you guys are music experts, so just enjoy the music and let things play out organically. My God!!

:clap3:

20 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

How you think you got here Season 3 Reaction GIF by TV One

Why the **** has this [REDACTED] not released the music video?!?!

Did Madonna not release a video for "Hung Up"?

Did Cher not release a music video for "Believe"?

This is NOT acceptable! JAIL!

22 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

Not you being born during the Survivor era, that was when I first noticed Beyoncé at age 5 :rip:

1 hour ago, G'Day said:

People still talking about an imaginary BMS music video 

fxSr.gif

Omg, I forgot it didn’t have a music video yet lol

I hope she blesses everyone with another song soon too

1 minute ago, Protocol said:

Why the **** has this [REDACTED] not released the music video?!?!

Did Madonna not release a video for "Hung Up"?

Did Cher not release a music video for "Believe"?

This is NOT acceptable! JAIL!

Drag Queen Gay GIF by Porta Dos Fundos

2 minutes ago, G'Day said:

His song "Say Something" from 2018 w/ Chris Stapleton peaked #9 in the US and Top 10 in like 10+ other countries. It has 427M streams on Spotify and 394M views on YouTube. It was definitely a hit lol 

It was one of those songs that was technically a hit due to chart placement/streams but is utterly forgotten and never truly crossed over to the public's consciousness. That era came and went very quickly. JT's been over since the Trollz song.

4 hours ago, Space&Time said:

and #that fan base are convinced she took inspiration from their fave :lmao:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.