• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 hours ago, Comedor said:

Sasha Fierce would have been a no-skip EP. It's one punch after the other wow. 

the i am side is no-skip tho

the sasha fierce side, depends on my mood but the standard tracklist>

Edited by Joaco95
  • Like 1

AHAP just came on my shuffle and yeah, still Top 2 and arguably not #2 on Rennie :jonnycat:

• Like 6

Just now, Hallad173 said:

AHAP just came on my shuffle and yeah, still Top 2 and arguably not #2 on Rennie :jonnycat:

I need the live version with the vocals and jersey beat at the end so bad :jonnycat:

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 3:34 PM, yonsé said:

new game! if you had to pick girlies for a B tribute similar to the usher one (that just gagged her so much she posted on her ig story (?) who would you pick? 

i think mine would be:

Chloe: Naughty Girl
Halle: Resentment
Janelle Monae: Love On Top 
Doja Cat: SORRY
Normani: Diva
Ariana: Suga Mama
Megan Thee Stallion: FORMATION
Victoria: Crazy in Love

B-List
Coco Jones: Listen
Tinashe: Single Ladies
FLO: Bootylicious
Tyla: Baby Boy

Renee Rapp: 1+1
SZA: ALL NIGHT

crack is whack

• Haha 3

On 7/2/2024 at 3:34 PM, yonsé said:

Doja Cat: SORRY
Normani: Diva
Ariana: Suga Mama
Megan Thee Stallion: FORMATION

Renee Rapp: 1+1

SZA: ALL NIGHT

i-

spacer.png

• Haha 6

Beyoncé is submitted for Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year for "Texas Hold'Em", Best Longform Video and Album Of The Year for "Cowboy Carter".

VIDEO music awards

spacer.png

a bit of a challenge there already, don't cha think?

Edited by ariesgroove
  • Like 1
  • Haha 7

42 minutes ago, jp1 said:

Beyoncé is submitted for Artist Of The Year, Song Of The Year for "Texas Hold'Em", Best Longform Video and Album Of The Year for "Cowboy Carter".

…for what videos? ain't this the vmas

there's so much good music being released this year, and the fact she isnt doing anything.. I don't think she will be nominated for album of the year at the grammys 

• Like 1

You'd think she'd do something today for the 4th since she's patriotic all of the sudden

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, QueenB said:

there's so much good music being released this year, and the fact she isnt doing anything.. I don't think she will be nominated for album of the year at the grammys 

I think she will be, but this might be her first album without any win. :rip:

Texas Hold Em still has a chance at ROTY considering her biggest competition is… Espresso?

13 minutes ago, Draper. said:

I think she will be, but this might be her first album without any win. :rip:

Texas Hold Em still has a chance at ROTY considering her biggest competition is… Espresso?

U dont win in the general fields if u dont play the game. Bey doesnt, so she wont win. 

My bet is Kendrick with Not Like Us - super successful, respected artist + his storyline is much better than Beys 

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

I am not trying to **** or anything like that , but I've not seen any post from Solange trying to promote Cecred. She didn't attend the launch either. Also, aside attending the launch , Kelly Rowland didn't post anything about it. 

Cecred really has lots of positive reviews so far , especially among black women. It's actually really good, I hope it's successful.

4 minutes ago, chaklux said:

I am not trying to **** or anything like that , but I've not seen any post from Solange trying to promote Cecred. She didn't attend the launch either. Also, aside attending the launch , Kelly Rowland didn't post anything about it. 

Cecred really has lots of positive reviews so far , especially among black women. It's actually really good, I hope it's successful.

clock that tea clock that tea

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

She will because they want her in the building. She not winning anything though

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.