Beyoncé

Kisuke

Somehow, Cowboy No Visuals Giselle Beyince Carter is back in the top ten on the BB200.

How many units so far has it sold shipped but they shipped it back?

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I've been using the live album cover of this one on Soundcloud.

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR: LIVE coming to Spotify 7/29 to commemorate 2 years of Renny :WAP: let me dream

artworks-JfLXfAfwUW47Rzuz-hIEttQ-t500x50 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Chris said:

Somehow, Cowboy No Visuals Giselle Beyince Carter is back in the top ten on the BB200.

How many units so far has it sold shipped but they shipped it back?

In the US I think it's around 1.1 million units

4 hours ago, Comedor said:

What in the Unfaithful mess is this? :ahh:

bday hive don't like when the girls bring this song up!

spacer.png

maybe if yall didn't put it above her 2010/20s records in ranking knowing they all clear, yall wouldn't have been in this predicament!

spacer.png

Edited by ariesgroove
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

39 minutes ago, Chris said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKWZ7_TkzEz3Ffzj7mP3F

I think we are due for another stadium tour.

:gaycat1:

Yep, I feel it's time to announce it. But there's no rumors at all which make me think it's not coming soon. :ninja:

18 hours ago, yonsé said:

I do not think it will be 60 straightforward music videos. It will likely be an actual film with a story and a cast and three acts (hence the titling of the acts) and the albums will be their soundtracks. Like Purple Rain. That means some songs will be shortened and some will be cut altogether. And because it will be a film she will want it shown in cinemas.

in other words it's time to rank the songs that will make it and those that will not :ryan3:

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

in other words it's time to rank the songs that will make it and those that will not :ryan3:

well we already know she hates THIQUE and AUIYM so we can assume the visuals for those are on the scrap heap :suburban:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Burn said:

well we already know she hates THIQUE and AUIYM so we can assume the visuals for those are on the scrap heap :suburban:

AUIYM is too much of a storytelling moment that plays more into a moving piece than "THIQUE". It's one of my favorite songs off the album, while AUIYM is horrendous, but it's a major part of what many ppl think will be a mind control theme. 

18 hours ago, yonsé said:

I do not think it will be 60 straightforward music videos. It will likely be an actual film with a story and a cast and three acts (hence the titling of the acts) and the albums will be their soundtracks. Like Purple Rain. That means some songs will be shortened and some will be cut altogether. And because it will be a film she will want it shown in cinemas.

Highly doubt! She's been filming, specially, for these visuals since 2021 and has been constantly reshooting additions, even down to 2 albums being released while she's still filming videos and reshooting photos. 

I would think RENI could be collapsed into an hour and a half film with the songs and a script, but there no way in hell she could do the same with 3 full albums, one that boast 22 songs being the beginning. With all the every changing shooting, if she did find a way to fit 40 songs, at the least, into one solid film, simply just scrap the entirety of the project, because that's a huge issue after 3 years. 

I stand on RENI should've been its own trilogy: act I- album; act II- tour; act III- visual film, adding the tour/documentary film around July of this year as a celebration of the second year anniversary. RENI is a perfect album, holds a perfect concept, holds the most imaginative ideas of her biggest visuals yet. It shouldn't have been tied down to this mess. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

I stand on RENI should've been its own trilogy: act I- album; act II- tour; act III- visual film, adding the tour/documentary film around July of this year as a celebration of the second year anniversary. RENI is a perfect album, holds a perfect concept, holds the most imaginative ideas of her biggest visuals yet. It shouldn't have been tied down to this mess. 

Agree with this. Rennie doesn't need little sisters II and III :redface:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR: LIVE coming to Spotify 7/29 to commemorate 2 years of Renny :WAP: let me dream

Manifeeeeestiiiiiin 

1 hour ago, Burn said:

let's hope levi's socks and II Most Hated will join them soon :cm:

2 hours ago, TizTiz said:

Highly doubt! She's been filming, specially, for these visuals since 2021 and has been constantly reshooting additions, even down to 2 albums being released while she's still filming videos and reshooting photos. 

I would think RENI could be collapsed into an hour and a half film with the songs and a script, but there no way in hell she could do the same with 3 full albums, one that boast 22 songs being the beginning. With all the every changing shooting, if she did find a way to fit 40 songs, at the least, into one solid film, simply just scrap the entirety of the project, because that's a huge issue after 3 years. 

i think that the renaissance film began as one thing, and has slowly transformed into an all-encompassing film. that is why there are talks of constant reshoots and rumors of her scrapping things. i think she did try to shop around the renaissance film as its own thing and it was rejected by the studios, so she's making the project bigger as a result, knowing that the demand is going to continue to grow for them with each album. 

reminder that BEYINCE didn't start as a 27 track album. meaning when she was conceptualizing the visuals for the projects, she didn't have visuals concepted for YA YA and LEVII'S JEANS and whatever else was added to CC because they didn't exist yet. we know they were recorded literally weeks before the release. in this way, the project is always changing. that is why im not expecting every song in them.

and i still stand by it being a film like purple rain, which makes sense considering how much of her career she has emulated like Prince, one of her idols and inspirations, and how much she has grown as a director. i do not expect to see 60+ music videos and i don't think you should either. her whole thing about this era is to *not* push herself into complete exhaustion. 

Edited by yonsé

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

this is what im using (left is film audio, right is ATL bootleg):

22GpJzq.png

2 hours ago, yonsé said:

i think that the renaissance film began as one thing, and has slowly transformed into an all-encompassing film. that is why there are talks of constant reshoots and rumors of her scrapping things. i think she did try to shop around the renaissance film as its own thing and it was rejected by the studios, so she's making the project bigger as a result, knowing that the demand is going to continue to grow for them with each album. 

reminder that BEYINCE didn't start as a 27 track album. meaning when she was conceptualizing the visuals for the projects, she didn't have visuals concepted for YA YA and LEVII'S JEANS and whatever else was added to CC because they didn't exist yet. we know they were recorded literally weeks before the release. in this way, the project is always changing. that is why im not expecting every song in them.

and i still stand by it being a film like purple rain, which makes sense considering how much of her career she has emulated like Prince, one of her idols and inspirations, and how much she has grown as a director. i do not expect to see 60+ music videos and i don't think you should either. her whole thing about this era is to *not* push herself into complete exhaustion. 

Respectfully disagree. I don't think anyone is expecting her to carter to the time length of 60+ plus, because she has shown she will not with only 12 songs in the past. But also condensing those same songs into one film, disturbs their very purpose of being glorified music videos. A film to the liken of "Purple Rain", I believe, is out of reality because we've long passed the inspiration. 

I believe she already made it plain she was headed into the direction of PR & "Thriller" with "BEYONCÉ" & "LEMONADE". Seeing the higher value in quality of "BLACK IS KING"  along with the two preceding visual albums, she's past PR & "Thriller". These bigger than life visuals are her continuing to push the limit.

All Up in Your Mind is still my favorite track from Renaissance and I don't care what you faggits think.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKWZ7_TkzEz3Ffzj7mP3F

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

Respectfully disagree. I don't think anyone is expecting her to carter to the time length of 60+ plus, because she has shown she will not with only 12 songs in the past. But also condensing those same songs into one film, disturbs their very purpose of being glorified music videos. A film to the liken of "Purple Rain", I believe, is out of reality because we've long passed the inspiration. 

I believe she already made it plain she was headed into the direction of PR & "Thriller" with "BEYONCÉ" & "LEMONADE". Seeing the higher value in quality of "BLACK IS KING"  along with the two preceding visual albums, she's past PR & "Thriller". These bigger than life visuals are her continuing to push the limit.

This again is assuming these are going to be music videos. I disagree that we are past the idea of an actualized film. Beyoncé is very much into directing and her films have continued to take on a narrative angle. From self titled to lemonade we went from individual videos to a full film, and then from lemonade to BIK we got more of a narrative angle. It's not a jump that she would move to dialogue/musical-style film, especially with MJ and Prince as her biggest inspirations. MJ did tons of films with musical elements like Ghosts and Moonwalker.

We have gotten reports that there are a-list actors that are reportedly involved, so it's my belief this is a project that is wider than just "glorified music videos". 

agree to disagree I guess!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, yonsé said:

This again is assuming these are going to be music videos. I disagree that we are past the idea of an actualized film. Beyoncé is very much into directing and her films have continued to take on a narrative angle. From self titled to lemonade we went from individual videos to a full film, and then from lemonade to BIK we got more of a narrative angle. It's not a jump that she would move to dialogue/musical-style film, especially with MJ and Prince as her biggest inspirations. MJ did tons of films with musical elements like Ghosts and Moonwalker.

We have gotten reports that there are a-list actors that are reportedly involved, so it's my belief this is a project that is wider than just "glorified music videos". 

agree to disagree I guess!

To our knowledge, we've seen the footage of BMS shoot and VG are they are filmed in the style of a music video. We know for a fact they'll be films, that's pretty much it. Everything else is baseless rumors. The celebrity names that I've seen attached are Keke Palmer, Taraji Henson and Kevin Hart, but that's a rumor. The only concrete actress I've found is Justice Herron. I've seen the report that there's production from producers that work with Marvel, but that's also a rumor. Her taking her film to multiple streamers and they rejected the film for being to art driven with little replay value is also a rumor. Most of everything we know are just that, but we do know she's filmed music videos. Doesn't matter how implement them in the end game, they're music videos. 

I'm not saying she wouldn't be also filming scripted scenes to tie in the full storytelling of the music, I'm actually hoping she does. As I've stated, she could honestly create a movie from RENI alone and call it a day and no one would care. I was simply pointing out that I believe she creating something bigger than both inspirational projects mentioned. She stated she wanted her first visual to have the same feeling as thriller. I'm only disagreeing with her creating and filming this film since 2021 and only come up with one condensed film for three completely different album. I'm not saying anyone's opinion is right or wrong, nor is my opinion right or wrong. If this is coming off argumentative, then I apologize. 

15 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

To our knowledge, we've seen the footage of BMS shoot and VG are they are filmed in the style of a music video. We know for a fact they'll be films, that's pretty much it. Everything else is baseless rumors. The celebrity names that I've seen attached are Keke Palmer, Taraji Henson and Kevin Hart, but that's a rumor. The only concrete actress I've found is Justice Herron. I've seen the report that there's production from producers that work with Marvel, but that's also a rumor. Her taking her film to multiple streamers and they rejected the film for being to art driven with little replay value is also a rumor. Most of everything we know are just that, but we do know she's filmed music videos. Doesn't matter how implement them in the end game, they're music videos. 

I'm not saying she wouldn't be also filming scripted scenes to tie in the full storytelling of the music, I'm actually hoping she does. As I've stated, she could honestly create a movie from RENI alone and call it a day and no one would care. I was simply pointing out that I believe she creating something bigger than both inspirational projects mentioned. She stated she wanted her first visual to have the same feeling as thriller. I'm only disagreeing with her creating and filming this film since 2021 and only come up with one condensed film for three completely different album. I'm not saying anyone's opinion is right or wrong, nor is my opinion right or wrong. If this is coming off argumentative, then I apologize. 

We've only seen clips from *renaissance* music videos. Of course we know those were shot. But there haven't been any of those reports since then about act ii. the article about the original renaissance film that stated she shopped it around was from a credible film industry insider, not just gossip. That same article confirmed Nadia Lee Cohen as the director which was true. We might not know the full circumstances but we do know plans keep changing.

And we know that the stage set from the AMEN lyric video appears in the ITG teaser. So I don't think it's wild to assume the project has taken a larger form than just a typical visual album.

I just am not expecting a renaissance version of black is king, or anything that esoteric. Because it's going to have to keep the attention of more than just hive, and the GP is not going to watch that many music videos. YouTube and the short form video are basically dead. I'm expecting her to do something much more than that. That's all

Edited by yonsé

I despise this woman

where's the Australia tour Beyonce!

wheres the Bodyguard MV?

who was the guy who confirmed she shot a music video for AS in march of 2022 ? it was some kind of journalist or industry insider, he confirmed some other stuff that turned out correct on his twitter 

maybe we should harass him a bit for some info :suburban:

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.