Beyoncé

Kisuke

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

levi jeans (an actual fun song) gets way too much disrespect here, ain't no way you listen to protector more unless you all are needing it to nap

:suburban:

I in the beginning, and I do mean as a leak, I just knew, if she's going to use one if she was going to use one of the caucasians as a single option, it was going to be Post with LJ. It's one of those summer singles that you hate because radio won't stop playing and ppl won't stop mentioning it. But it grew old by the third day. That song is damn annoying 🤣🤣. Still one of my favorites, but one of those songs I have to be in mood for. 

Edited by TizTiz

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Bey really posted the Victoria tribute and then said, "..... because I'm going to use you to promote Cecred in a few hours!" 

giphy.webp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

5 hours ago, yonsé said:

im telling y'all, its gonna be in cinemas. ren film was a dry run

and then she'll never release it :deadbanana4:

If she does the same things with the visuals that she's done with the RENI (TMCSWT, FWT) she's peddling the lines of being physical assault, especially since she's started allowing ppl to touch her now 🤣😩 Julius is tired of the beyhive

I think she saw the possibility and variety with  streaming services and will be taking them there. We're talking about 3+ hours of music videos. I'm pretty sure her hands are washed with AMC and no one else would care about 60 music videos. 

She's already licensed "BEYONCÉ" visuals to MTV and BEYONCÉ: X10 "LEMONADE" to HBO, streaming seems to be the most realistic avenue after the accessibility to "HOMECOMING" & "BLACK IS KING" and their success & impact for just a passion/side projects. 

I'm not sure what's the plan for the RENI tour film, but it's probably not the best thing to base release music videos for. There's too many video with too little interest to actually halve to go to a theater, pay to see them when music videos are meant to be easily accessible.

But we are working with a high school drop out pandering 60 music videos over a decade. 

5 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

i think the story is COWBOY CARTER > act iii > RENAISSANCE

and the sound of act iii will be a transition from CC to REN. she ends RENAISSANCE with "applause, a round of applause" which means that she's done with the three act performance. she would've never released REN visuals first because of that, and now she's not releasing CC visuals because she changed the album and needs to add more videos 

Could be plausible. I've never gotten the weird beep at the end of AMEN being a direct transition into ITG. It feels like something in the middle of this makes more sense. I've also been saying a couple pages back, "SUMMER RENAISSANCE" is definitely an ending, in every sense of the word. There's nothing could come after the song, because it feels complete. It's one of the reasons I knew RENI couldn't have been the 1st installment album. 

• Like 1

"I'm in my bag, bag, bag, bag" as the closing lines of the song could also be interpreted as more to come rather than the closing of the trilogy, though.

14 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

"I'm in my bag, bag, bag, bag" as the closing lines of the song could also be interpreted as more to come rather than the closing of the trilogy, though.

she was foreshadowing those ticket and merch prices

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Devin said:

fixed [2]

spacer.png

both true tho 

Devin

both top 3 on CC

Devin

Edited by Jon Snow
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

fixed

BGKC

Flamenco is up there with Pray You Catch Me and Find Your Way Back. These songs have such a special little category in my heart. 

spacer.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Devin said:

u know its bad when swissman and giRLbye stopped coming in here. :skull:

and to think that at least now there's a vinyl worth defending available

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Devin said:

u know its bad when swissman and giRLbye stopped coming in here. :skull:

Parkwood came and airlifted them out but left us in the warzone

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, Crayzik said:

Sis was gagged by Teyana Taylor & Victoria Monét performance at the BET Awards. Hope this can inspire her to hit the stage soon and finally entertain us

giphy.webp

Was she?

Spoiler

Or was she was promoting Cècred and Victoria's appearance in the salon

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TizTiz said:

If she does the same things with the visuals that she's done with the RENI (TMCSWT, FWT) she's peddling the lines of being physical assault, especially since she's started allowing ppl to touch her now 🤣😩 Julius is tired of the beyhive

I think she saw the possibility and variety with  streaming services and will be taking them there. We're talking about 3+ hours of music videos. I'm pretty sure her hands are washed with AMC and no one else would care about 60 music videos. 

She's already licensed "BEYONCÉ" visuals to MTV and BEYONCÉ: X10 "LEMONADE" to HBO, streaming seems to be the most realistic avenue after the accessibility to "HOMECOMING" & "BLACK IS KING" and their success & impact for just a passion/side projects. 

I'm not sure what's the plan for the RENI tour film, but it's probably not the best thing to base release music videos for. There's too many video with too little interest to actually halve to go to a theater, pay to see them when music videos are meant to be easily accessible.

But we are working with a high school drop out pandering 60 music videos over a decade. 

I do not think it will be 60 straightforward music videos. It will likely be an actual film with a story and a cast and three acts (hence the titling of the acts) and the albums will be their soundtracks. Like Purple Rain. That means some songs will be shortened and some will be cut altogether. And because it will be a film she will want it shown in cinemas.

she won't go through AMC she will get distribution through Sony most likely. They've been promoting the acts projects across their brand pages for a while now.

No one is watching a 3 hour Beyoncé movie. People barely wanted to watch a 3 hour Scorsese film.

Edited by yonsé

20 minutes ago, Chris said:

Can she shove Cecred up her ass already?

spacer.png

maybe, but not too far since it doesn't have a flared base

"it's limited edition because it has limited tracks" still one of the funniest stan justifications ever 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Bey really posted the Victoria tribute and then said, "..... because I'm going to use you to promote Cecred in a few hours!" 

giphy.webp

her seeing this and going back to post chloe right after 

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.