Beyoncé

Kisuke

15 hours ago, Shelter said:

This era? It's been like this for a good few eras. She is coasting on her name. I will laugh hard if no visuals come in the end. 

Naw, this era has to take the cake for being the absolute worst ear she's ever embarked on. She's sold random items through her website for with hiked prices and made sure to let us know she wasn't going to do **** about the era ending after 3 months. The Verizon ad was one of the best things she's done in a probably a decade and she was at the SB so unfazed 😂

At least during RENI she had a teaser, visulizers and listening parties around the world. She went as far as to communicate, FINALLY, throughout those parties and give a more in-depth look into the album and its creative process. And she played into the idea of the visuals more then, while now she act as if they don't even exist. 

Though her first live performance had nothing to do with her album, it was still riding off the hype of the last minute tour that carried the album another year. We had features from Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar and The Isley Brothers, Ivy Park and Renaissance Couture, magazine cover stories and the waiting for the visuals. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

15 hours ago, Shelter said:

This era? It's been like this for a good few eras. She is coasting on her name. I will laugh hard if no visuals come in the end. 

Naw, this era has to take the cake for being the absolute worst ear she's ever embarked on. She's sold random items through her website for with hiked prices and made sure to let us know she wasn't going to do **** about the era ending after 3 months. The Verizon ad was one of the best things she's done in a probably a decade and she was at the SB so unfazed 😂

At least during RENI she had a teaser, visulizers and listening parties around the world. She went as far as to communicate, FINALLY, throughout those parties and give a more in-depth look into the album and its creative process. And she played into the idea of the visuals more then, while now she act as if they don't even exist. 

Though her first live performance had nothing to do with her album, it was still riding off the hype of the last minute tour that carried the album another year. We had features from Travis Scott, Kendrick Lamar and The Isley Brothers, Ivy Park and Renaissance Couture, magazine cover stories and the waiting for the visuals. 

Favé honestly better be glad she's giving us radio silence rn bc the moment she pops out on tour singing the lyrics to American Requiem, ppl are going to call her out for her everlasting silence on Palestine, Sudan, etc.

The lashings will be 100% deserved too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Edited by king_queen

17 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

the way I drunkenly highjacked a friend's TV post-pride and forced everyone to watch my videos because she was on my mind after seeing Freedia

:suburban:

well you could've shown them Renaissance's music vid- oh wait

Spoiler

:suburban:

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chris said:

Every single person at Parkwood needs to be slapped.

Where is Tina when you need her?

It's Bey. 

We are not talking about the Mathew years when we could pinpoint the good, bad, and in-between to an external leading force. She IS the Mathew now lol.

Even if she pays a team to strategize and act on her behalf, as is the case, they all answer to...her. And they adhere to a company ethos and methods of practice that she dictates. 

I'm not Team Doom & Gloom, though, and know we'll all get our lives when/if the era re-revs up. I'm just past apportioning blame at the feet of others as if Bey herself doesn't have the ultimate say.

When a company slays or dismays (lol), no one points to middle management. The weight of responsibility sits on the shoulders of those at the top and Bey is the top of the Parkwood pyramid here. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Top add some positivity:

Her top3 best songs shes ever recorded are:

Love On Top

I just SHAT myself sis not that horrendous song please I cannot even stand it. This one and Irreplezcable are my « throw up » songs from ha.

:ryan3:

her TOP songs :

Baby Boy

Naughy Girl

Dangerously in Love

Freakum Dress

Upgrade U

Diva

Video Phone

Run The World

Dance For You

Ghost

Yoncé

Partition

Formation

these are literally are 10s 10s 10s ACROOOOSSSS THE BOARD

Not counting the last two projects with are still our newest babes <3

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

16 hours ago, Chris said:

To think she already filmed a Bodyguard music video and she's not even bothered to release it.

An evil, vile woman.

I blame Prince

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chris said:

renaissance-visuals-teaser-montage-slowed-down-v0-ml90e293mafc1.jpeg?width=2160&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c0bd5d650aac0aa975b52cb7f9fe09442f4ba132

Like, what the hell on "RENAISSANCE" could THIS be for

1 minute ago, TizTiz said:

AHAP intro where she's watching TV and the "breaking news" hits the television 

• Like 2

Girls we are getting a movie a la The Who's "Tommy" / Michael Jackson's "Moonwalker" just close your eyes, start from the beginning and never stop like Bianca said s:wan:

51 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

A scrapped project

:ryan3:

• Haha 1

heard bodyguard at the supermarket for the second time this week the people want it to be a HIT 

and big bird will make sure to give it to them (in a couple months or so when the least amount of people will care)… TRUST THE PROCESS 

Little Women Atlanta Workout GIF by TV One

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, TizTiz said:

plastic off the sofa

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

plastic off the sofa

Same vibe I got

• Like 1

6 hours ago, TizTiz said:

I still believe all three acts are connected and make a 3 hour film. There's a reason why you can connect the vinyls together to create different collages and image even though the pictures are from different albums. I also like to believe she got bored with the idea of giving everything up front. 

In a sense, I think she also wants to bring back the art of music videos and concept and production. When is the last time you saw people salivating for a video? The last video that I honestly can remember that made an impact on music was 'Bad Romance'.  This three act era isn't just about reclaiming music, but honestly EVERYTHING that was originally black including the art of visuals. 

• Like 3

spacer.png

RODEO

1. AMERIICAN REQUIEM

2. BLACKBIIRD

3. 16 CARRIAGES

4. TEXAS HOLD 'EM

5. BODYGUARD

6. JOLENE

7. DAUGHTER

8. ALLIIGATOR TEARS

9. II MOST WANTED

10. FLAMENCO

11. YA YA

12. RIIVERDANCE

13. II HANDS II HEAVEN

14. TYRANT

15. SWEET HONEY BUCKIIN

16. AMEN

the act ii that got away. :jonnycat:

• Like 5

Now ya'll know damn well that's not Plastic off the Sofa.

:skull:

It's clearly the intro to AYIUM hence why the zigzag patterned one comes after it.

1 hour ago, Devin said:

spacer.png

RODEO

1. AMERIICAN REQUIEM

2. BLACKBIIRD

3. 16 CARRIAGES

4. TEXAS HOLD 'EM

5. BODYGUARD

6. JOLENE

7. DAUGHTER

8. ALLIIGATOR TEARS

9. II MOST WANTED

10. FLAMENCO

11. YA YA

12. RIIVERDANCE

13. II HANDS II HEAVEN

14. TYRANT

15. SWEET HONEY BUCKIIN

16. AMEN

the act ii that got away. :jonnycat:

the my rose and godtector snub :biblio:

Edited by PrettyHurts
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

the my rose and godtector snub :biblio:

@Devin Spaghetti too? :toofunny3:

No Sir. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.