Beyoncé

Kisuke

I didn't have "wanting Beyoncé to flop" on my Bingo card for 2024; that was reserved for another MPG (:-*), but here we are!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

43 minutes ago, Burn said:

so she's even abandoned beencountry.com now too?

*beenboring.com s:wan:

Nadia Lee Cohen is at Netflix....

8 hours ago, Williamprb said:

she should've just released the full cowboy carter on vinyl first and not the half assed "Special Edition" pressings even if it meant pushing back shipping date bc the album wasnt finished

Had nothing to do with the album not being finished. The limited versions were pressed as the standard before she decided at the 11th hour to add to the album. The only other option than selling them was to scrap a million vinyls which is incredibly wasteful. She did the correct thing given the circumstances and the current discourse around vinyl waste.

Edited by yonsé
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Haha 3

Tbh If it wasn't for Beyonce being the touring act that she is, I'd probably unstan. Like the Ren Tour really was her saving grace for me bc why am I even here (contributing to the base) if there's not a tour announcement? Esp when CC lacks replay value, but man it would be interesting to see how songs like Levii Jeans, Bodyguard, or Tyrant would do on the charts. Even if one, two or all of them flop. I just wanna see CC's true potential! :gaycat6:

Edited by BGKC
  • Thanks 2

I'm confused with Bey strategy with the visuals. The edging she is doing is eternity at this point and that is not going to make me orgasm. Why don't she just say the visuals are here and it is coming so don't stress or worry? The secret **** is redundant when it comes to her project. Also she needs to update her certifications as well.

• Thanks 1

Re listening to the playlists I made before she released Rennie given its description, I'm getting my utter life given its pride month. 

25 minutes ago, futuresuperstar2023 said:

I'm confused with Bey strategy with the visuals. The edging she is doing is eternity at this point and that is not going to make me orgasm. Why don't she just say the visuals are here and it is coming so don't stress or worry? The secret **** is redundant when it comes to her project. Also she needs to update her certifications as well.

"Strategy"

Nnnnnnn you're cute

:suburban:

• Haha 7

Who is that TikTok girl saying the tour is being announced in July, starting In October w/ Australia ? 

i need Mercurio he was our OG

Edited by Negiiiii

Yesterday I saw a girl wearing her RENAISSANCE hoodie, so later that afternoon when I ran an errand, I put on my RENAISSANCE merch, then on my way home, passed by a guy on his evening run wearing his RENAISSANCE merch. I love when that happens :jonnycat:

Question, how often if ever, do you guys still wear your merch from the tour?

Edited by Brikenbur
  • Like 1

@family.guy123 @YR. thumbs downing posts in the base is corny.

just because y'all are upset about the vinyls doesn't mean she should've trashed a million copies of an album. should she have posted a correct tracklist? sure. but i didn't say anything about that. 

I forgot we have another Lion King coming :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Like everybody did

this is just so funny to me :ahh: the way most album do worse now than before Cowboy Carter :ahh: the way Rennie is crippled. Wow, it truly takes talent to tank yourself like that

14 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

this is just so funny to me :ahh: the way most album do worse now than before Cowboy Carter :ahh: the way Rennie is crippled. Wow, it truly takes talent to tank yourself like that

This is pretty dire for her not going to lie :suburban:

She might have to push out ACT III before years end

• Like 1

I'm not really familiar with Spotify numbers but even I can see how bad that is :rip: 

I didn't get called a filthy peasant or a communist ONCE this era. It's really over in here deadass. I miss 2022-2023 bad :'(

On 6/5/2024 at 1:43 AM, Lose My Breath said:

I'm trying really hard to read this with no luck sis. 

Can you rephrase this? Lol 

Ok, since it's been cancelled.

Summer Renaissance: Live with audios from some of the songs in the Renaissance tour "tweaked" and live versions of some CC songs, with a Bodyguard visual and single push.

This is not happening anymore.

5 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

I didn't get called a filthy peasant or a communist ONCE this era. It's really over in here deadass. I miss 2022-2023 bad :'(

Those who complain about us complainers only show up once a year to complain about us nnnn 

We at least prevent the thread from dying on page 4 or 5

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

ugh

22 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Those who complain about us complainers only show up once a year to complain about us nnnn 

We at least prevent the thread from dying on page 4 or 5

it wouldn't surprise me to see them come in just to say "just unstan if you are here for streaming numbers"

didn't see certain people come in to say they pre-ordered the latest exclusive vinyl however

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, QueenB said:

it wouldn't surprise me to see them come in just to say "just unstan if you are here for streaming numbers"

didn't see certain people come in to say they pre-ordered the latest exclusive vinyl however

They hate us cause they wanna be us 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.