Beyoncé

Kisuke

yeah as much as i love her, im absolutely going to side eye her if he's on anything new moving forward. I'm uncomfortable finding out this isn't even his first accusation :gaycat7:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

everyone should not have to suffer because of him, if hiding his name minimizes that I think its fine :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

I don't like the suggestion that Bey may just keep The-Dream's credits on act iii and put him under a pseudonym. Only weak ******* like Doja Cat and Kim Petras do that. If she's gonna credit him I'd rather her just put his name and stand by it.

She wouldn't do it and wouldn't get away with it. You can hear when he worked on a song.

i personally don't want no bs statement like "these songs were created before the allegations. i believe victims but i also believe in the songs we created.."

ditch him! 

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This isn't a good look considering the "headache" is sexual abuse :rip: 

Well of course, im not trying to belittle his alleged actions whatsoever. I was just being petty regarding Bey

The implications  :gaycat7:

Say goodbye to everything visual-related and possibly act III for some time!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pheromosa said:

everyone should not have to suffer because of him, if hiding his name minimizes that I think its fine :coffee2:

The thing is these things always come out in the end. It won't be a secret for long. And it will only give her haters more ammo as the implication is that if she feels the need to hide his name, then it means that deep down she knows she's in the wrong, or else she wouldn't be hiding anything.

• Like 1

another wrench thrown into the Renaissance: A Film by Beyoncé streaming release.

The Dream more like The Nightmare

SaBLg1x.thumb.gif.461794c2876717df37bf9f 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Burn said:

The thing is these things always come out in the end. It won't be a secret for long. And it will only give her haters more ammo as the implication is that if she feels the need to hide his name, then it means that deep down she knows she's in the wrong, or else she wouldn't be hiding anything.

I'm definitely in the camp of dumping him immediately so this won't be an issue lately on, but for the question of things that are already done I can see your point too

She needs to just cancel him. Revamp Act lll and give us the visuals for Act l & ll to tide us over.

Considering how I was bored with CC by week 2, how about we start fresh with new people and new minds for act iii. The acts all being scrippity scrap scrap in some way so far, a mess.

:suburban:

• Like 2

Where were y'all when he was accused of rape and battery before? :rip:

Who should The-Dream's successor in the Beyoncé camp be?

Bring back Tricky Stewart and Ester Dean!

Solstice/Date (2024)
Thu, Jun 20, 2024, 4:50 PM
Eastern Time

:suburban:
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

not everyone keeps up with everything the same way over the years. I missed this until today despite being active on beyhive tumblr when the case with his then-girlfriend happened

7 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

Who should The-Dream's successor in the Beyoncé camp be?

Bring back Tricky Stewart and Ester Dean!

Ryan Tedder. An album full of Halos, XOs and II Most Wanteds.

taylor-swift-etsy1.thumb.jpeg.6767e8a85f

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I was a stan but I wasn't plugged into stan culture or celebrity news and probably wouldn't have even known his name. He also wasn't as big a part of her life back then.

2 minutes ago, Burn said:

girl i would just kill myself

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

I was fully in the hive but I don't really remember, probably because it was swept under the rug 

37 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

i personally don't want no bs statement like "these songs were created before the allegations. i believe victims but i also believe in the songs we created.."

ditch him! 

So you possibly want act 3 scrapped? :biblio: Better to just release it and move on 

6 minutes ago, PrettyHurts said:

I was fully in the hive but I don't really remember, probably because it was swept under the rug 

I will say this time is making way more noise than previous times, but I think he's been accused of stuff like this like two other times

spacer.png

@Badgalbriel speak up, beloved

is there something you'd like to share with the class?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

IDK why y'all are acting like she'll give af.  He's been accused of rape before, and abuse, including to Christina Milian

Wtf?!?!

Her 2023 Grammys look >>>

beyonce-grammys-20230205_67-eb9e32af27df498e8184b21395a700a0.jpg

She was glowing. That night was so magical. No she might not have won AOTY but you could just feel the love she received in that room through the screen. Renaissance touched so many people like I don't think any album has since.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Burn said:

No but i will pop that decade old pimple/mole off his face :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.