Beyoncé

Kisuke

94017 vinyls were available when I checked, even thought they had been on sale for a couple of hours.  Probably had 100k?

• Haha 1

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Why am i getting "404 page not available" when i enter the purchase link :monkey:

Not "Official Vinyl". And what were you selling before, Giselle? Or are we still pretending like you didn't scam your fans by sneakily selling the first pressing and preteding like it's the full thing? And not some of you folding so quickly and running to buy it. This is why she'll never learn.

It's pretty though and the booklet looks nice.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

94017 vinyls were available when I checked, even thought they had been on sale for a couple of hours.  Probably had 100k?

The hackers are back! Yeees

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RedOne said:

Not "Official Vinyl". And what were you selling before, Giselle? Or are we still pretending like you didn't scam your fans by sneakily selling the first pressing and preteding like it's the full thing? And not some of you folding so quickly and running to buy it. This is why she'll never learn.

It's pretty though and the booklet looks nice.

the first one was bootleg "limited edition" from the basement of the Cecred hair factory, pressed using child labor. booklets were scrapped after the children had to use them for sustenance.

• Haha 2

but when can we buy some music videos ? 

wilko-walking-bored.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

16 hours ago, cuteboyzay said:

Y'all already know when Beyoncé gets THIS quiet, sumn is about to come lmao. It's the fact that she's ONLY been promoting CéCred and that's like once a week. She hasn't mentioned **** about Cowboy Carter. Obviously something is brewing and we're gonna gag and eat our words like we usually do lmaooo!!!

NOT ME ACTUALLY BEING RIGHT! I called it literally a DAY before.

Now we got the OFFICIAL Vinyl I'm SCREAMINGGGG! :deadbanana2:

I hope she cant sell them for ****. Its what she deserves

• Like 2

See, and now y'all are eating y'all's words and giving her coin like I PREDICTED y'all would do last night :deadbanana2:

I'm not even gonna lie tho I'd do the same thing too. Those pictures look AMAZING OMFGGGG!!!

What's so EDGING about this era is that we have gotten the most looks we have EVER gotten from her or any other artist period, and we have to WAIT to see them fully when the visuals come out! :deadbanana2:

UGHHH I HATE IT HEREEEE.

6 minutes ago, cuteboyzay said:

See, and now y'all are eating y'all's words and giving her coin like I PREDICTED y'all would do last night :deadbanana2:

I'm not even gonna lie tho I'd do the same thing too. Those pictures look AMAZING OMFGGGG!!!

What's so EDGING about this era is that we have gotten the most looks we have EVER gotten from her or any other artist period, and we have to WAIT to see them fully when the visuals come out! :deadbanana2:

UGHHH I HATE IT HEREEEE.

I learned my lesson - no purchases anymore on my part. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SoJro101 said:

I'm waiting for that vinyl to be listed on Amazon. Ain't no way I'm falling into that shipping trap again like I did with HOMECOMING and every other release since. Beautiful vinyl tho - I will be purchasing! 

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0D4WSFM52?ref=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_FKKKZWJEVQ1148Z86SA0_1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_FKKKZWJEVQ1148Z86SA0_1&social_share=cm_sw_r_cso_cp_apin_dp_FKKKZWJEVQ1148Z86SA0_1&starsLeft=1

• Like 1

So act 3 is basically confirmed with the backcover of Rena and Miss CC 

:gayoncecat3:

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Rider said:

So act 3 is basically confirmed with the backcover of Rena and Miss CC 

:gayoncecat3:

yes, that's what I got out of this, too :lmao:

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I like most of the pictures but this one is so bad omg

It's giving the grandma in Addams Family

:gaycat6:

Definitely for "SPAGHETTII" or 'BUCKIN', unfortunately. I think I'm going to love this look in full tho! 

19 minutes ago, TizTiz said:

Definitely for "SPAGHETTII" or 'BUCKIN', unfortunately. I think I'm going to love this look in full tho! 

I think it's YA YA, because she has slugs in her mouth.

• Like 1

whats-the-connection-to-these-images-v0-ocyxksmqsl3d1.jpg?width=581&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2ac640f8aef31db041a530bd9ce92298913e87b4IMG_0072.thumb.jpeg.cfb3c7a9fd70d4d9e3ae264791ea8a5b.jpeg

Wait a minute.....

@TizTiz I need to check your pockets sir. Come here.

• Haha 3

how weird… who would've thought reminding people you have an album out works :coffee2:

It's obvious Bey has been busy setting up the tour, which will be this fall/winter. She is switching it up because she probably didn't want to do two summer tours back to back. These looks in the Vinyl Booklet will probably appear on the tour visuals.

5 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Not AMEN in the background. Omg this ******* ***** :deadbanana2:

It means this is the final promo material for the era. :ryan3:

Fin. 

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

whats-the-connection-to-these-images-v0-ocyxksmqsl3d1.jpg?width=581&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2ac640f8aef31db041a530bd9ce92298913e87b4IMG_0072.thumb.jpeg.cfb3c7a9fd70d4d9e3ae264791ea8a5b.jpeg

Wait a minute.....

HERE 🤣🤣🤣

The official Vinyl looks great, but I'm still salty so I'm not buying it :spin:

My BEYINCE vinyl came so f***** up in the mail it was practically unlistenable, albeit they sent me a new one, which arrived in "FRAGILE" packaging.... Like, why couldn't they have done that the first time? :dies: Buying from her store is generally just a stressful experience each time, especially when you live in AUS and the shipping costs like $70 lmao. Never again

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Devin said:

she prob believes this "promo" will hold us over.

:giraffe:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chris said:

Wait a minute.....

yea this vinyl release made me go back to the album after a few days of not listening. The fact that it was a boost on US AM too (prob wont do much on spotify)... like see what happens when you do a LICK of promo... :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.