Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

I hope taylor continues to steal ideas and beats beyoncé to the punch each and every time, maybe itll teach her to release things in a timely manner… TTPD film filmed by nadia? and feature the same alien concepts? Id giggle! 

I would honestly (at least try to) stan Taylor if this happened :sistrens:

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

Tip, tip, tip on hardwood floors
Ten ten ten across the board

DH.gif

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

I hope taylor continues to steal ideas and beats beyoncé to the punch each and every time, maybe itll teach her to release things in a timely manner… TTPD film filmed by nadia? and feature the same alien concepts? Id giggle! 

Yeah no. :coffee2:  We're not giggling at theft from a Black originator in 2024.

In all honesty, if she continues to do that, the chasm in public reception between Beyoncé's QUALITY and Taylor's hunger for money will continue to grow as there's no soul there. She takes Beyoncé's concepts and removes any historical substance or connection.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

Yeah no. :coffee2:  We're not giggling at theft from a Black originator in 2024.

In all honesty, if she continues to do that, the chasm in public reception between Beyoncé's QUALITY and Taylor's hunger for money will continue to grow as there's no soul there. She takes Beyoncé's concepts and removes any historical substance or connection.

Well, at least when you buy a vinyl from that viper you actually end up with the full album

Also Beyoncé and the viper have the same hunger for money. This is a woman who went through knee surgery, released an album dedicated to the gays, then performed/limped for $25 million for Dubai's ELITE class, a place where her uncle johnny would be put to death for his sexuality. What substance did that have when she accepted that? Meth? 

(Also I don't buy the whole stealing idea about a concert film at AMC… billie eilish BTS and etc have all done similar concert films in the past in theaters, just having a laugh at the idea) 

:suburban:

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

Well, at least when you buy a vinyl from that viper you actually end up with the full album

But you don't. Midnights had a whole new edition on release day with 7 new songs that are not available in any of the 6 variants she had. TTPD had 4 variants with 4 different "bonus tracks" (never the 4 songs in the same variant) and those ended up being regular tracks from another album that's never been on vinyl.

It's really not that different from the Pink Friday 2 or Cowboy Carter situation, she just does it in a way in which it looks premeditated. Beyoncé could've announced the Beyincé version as Cowboy Carter and then release on the same day the digital version of the album as an extended edition; but it's the same. :michael:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Draper. said:

But you don't. Midnights had a whole new edition on release day with 7 new songs that are not available in any of the 6 variants she had. TTPD had 4 variants with 4 different "bonus tracks" (never the 4 songs in the same variant) and those ended up being regular tracks from another album that's never been on vinyl.

It's really not that different from the Pink Friday 2 or Cowboy Carter situation, she just does it in a way in which it looks premeditated. Beyoncé could've announced the Beyincé version as Cowboy Carter and then release on the same day the digital version of the album as an extended edition; but it's the same. :michael:

They are literally different editions, Taylor clearly advertised what you are getting and how many tracks you will get prior to purchase. Posted her tracklist well in advance of release and then said "hey these edition of vinyls have bonus track (insert title here)" The standard album tracklist was always the same.

Beyoncé advertised her album + a bonus track, then released a tracklist for the album a week before release, THEN only when people got the album did they find out it's not even the full album, not even the right version of songs, but the title is also wrong with NO bonus track whatsoever. 

bleeding fans dry? Sure, taylor takes the cake. A literal SCAM to fans? Fave takes that title. They are not the same at all 

Edit: correction, Beyoncé gave the tracklist the day before the album came out. Nothing indicates any track being the "bonus". Id rather take 4 different vinyls having 4 different bonus tracks (which were advertised and clearly labeled) than being told im getting a bonus track but receiving half the album and NO bonus 

Edited by QueenB
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I really miss seeing Bey perform on live on TV. Crazy that this is her last televised performance, it was such a great performance also! Just amazing! 

Cowboy Carter for sure has been her most boring album era. Hopefully things turn around this summer and she doesn't stay silent. May be delusional thinking, but since she is NOT touring this summer, she can at least perform at a festival or award show. Give us something Bey! 

• Like 1

What feels worse? The behydrations of 2013 and pre-REN? or the nonexistent movement since CC release?

1 hour ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

What feels worse? The behydrations of 2013 and pre-REN? or the nonexistent movement since CC release?

this one bc the era had potential for cute promo.

• Like 3

Trying to use a white woman to force Beyoncé to work? LOL joke on you, that is not happening.  Beyoncé will double down not promoting a damn thing and will stay focused on her family this summer and business dealings. She ain't nobody's slave. Go stan that white lady and leave Beyoncé alone. Thanks.

• Like 2

Also AMC didnt tell Taylor's camp about Beyoncé's movie, they took heat from AMC's competition (Regal, Marcus, etc.) so when Beyoncé had her film in the pipeline they warned those theater chains that she will also  have a movie. :deadbanana2:

So these dramatic posts about a joke are for nothing 

• Thanks 1

Amsterdam dragging the touring girlies. Flying horse not working for Bey. Drug smuggling not panning out for Nicki. When does blondie get there?

• Haha 3

Do y'all remember the wait from Formation until the release of Lemonade? I think that was the most Beyhydrated I've ever been :jonny2:

Bey should be locked up for torturing us fans 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Bey should be locked up for torturing us fans 

spacer.png

+ the way shes handled this trilogy.

spacer.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Youngstunna07 said:

I really miss seeing Bey perform on live on TV. Crazy that this is her last televised performance, it was such a great performance also! Just amazing! 

Cowboy Carter for sure has been her most boring album era. Hopefully things turn around this summer and she doesn't stay silent. May be delusional thinking, but since she is NOT touring this summer, she can at least perform at a festival or award show. Give us something Bey! 

No more free performances honey, that ship has sailed I fear 

5 hours ago, king_queen said:

Do y'all remember the wait from Formation until the release of Lemonade? I think that was the most Beyhydrated I've ever been :jonny2:

It was torture 

15 hours ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

The Renaissance era itself was by far the worst in my opinion. 

2013 was a long wait but it paid off in the end so we were satisfied. For CC we kinda knew what to expect so most people have just been phasing  out.

But for Renaissance it was horrible because we had no idea what was coming our way. Or rather, what was not coming :rip: It was a new exciting era, a return to a more upbeat sound, we had all kind of hopes of how she would approach this new era in her career, a lot of people thought it was gonna be her COADF and instead it was utter frustration for months on end being on edge and waiting for something to happen. Only for nothing to happen and leave us all disillusioned. 

It was by far the most unsatisfactory experience with her and her music, probably of any I've had with music in general. Even more so now in retrospective since the album grew to be my favorite of hers after the tour started. Really has me thinking of everything that could've been and never was an how we were robbed of an experience we will never have the chance to get again. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

The Renaissance era itself was by far the worst in my opinion. 

2013 was a long wait but it paid off in the end so we were satisfied. For CC we kinda knew what to expect so most people have just been phasing  out.

But for Renaissance it was horrible because we had no idea what was coming our way. Or rather, what was not coming :rip: It was a new exciting era, a return to a more upbeat sound, we had all kind of hopes of how she would approach this new era in her career, a lot of people thought it was gonna be her COADF and instead it was utter frustration for months on end being on edge and waiting for something to happen. Only for nothing to happen and leave us all disillusioned. 

It was by far the most unsatisfactory experience with her and her music, probably of any I've had with music in general. Even more so now in retrospective since the album grew to be my favorite of hers after the tour started. Really has me thinking of everything that could've been and never was an how we were robbed of an experience we will never have the chance to get again. 

A wonderful summary of Beyonce "eras" in the 2020s

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Its truly criminal how she lets Bodyguard die, a song that could EASILY smash in Europe/the US with the right push.

Do an acoustic performance of THE and Bodyguard at home, send it to radio and let Bodyguard have the first Video which also teases the film again - easy Top20/10 hit song in Europe/the US

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

I've never been so disinterested in her before now lol. 

I honestly couldn't care less about ACT III 

Edited by Lose My Breath
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

I've never been so disinterested in her before now lol. 

I honestly couldn't care less about ACT III 

Sadly, I feel the same. Im totally checked out of anything Bey-related. That has NEVER happened before.

Maybe its the sign of times - I feel like we live in such unstable times, more than ever it feels like were in heading towards a big storm/big war, life seems so delicate atm.. I don't know, her whole approach really pisses me of. It's so ungrateful, to us, to her collaborators... and lifes so short, peace is not secured, yet she rides on that "Queen"-narrative. And for what? Ego. Money. Privilege.

I dont care if collaborators say shes sweet and humble if I dont get to see ANY of that.

I really dont vibe with that at all atm

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 2

The streaming farms have been set up, thank you Jay :jonny:

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.