Beyoncé

Kisuke

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

I do believe Bodyguard sounds better now AFTER watching the Cecred post nnnn a classic in the making while im just a weak heaux when it comes to promo

200.gif?cid=a595bef39k4stgxelxjczefq91sn

I legit played it on my way to work after seeing the video as I opened IG.

I was like, "oh yes I love Bodyguard 😂" played the album from Bodyguard onwards on my work commute.

Edited by Redporus
  • Like 1

• Replies 111k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Not me playing bodyguard after the cecred video :celestial4:

11 minutes ago, ToraeGilt said:

Not me playing bodyguard after the cecred video :celestial4:

its been on repeat for me :ryan3:

I need a visual for it right NEEEOW!

• Like 2

Bodyguard is Pop perfection. Another effortless #1 on the Hot100. Nadia just needs to leak the video

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Bodyguard most certainly grew on me and I will go ahead and concede to say I listen to the full album in order now. 

I only skip Protector cause I just cannot, but it is beautiful.

I saw an interesting post that said if you play the first 5 songs in order you will have an entirely different idea of what the album is and thats true.

Kinda crazy some people likely didnt even make it to the backroom portion of the album.

• Like 1

This is what the singles run should have been:

1. TEXAS HOLD 'EM (Main Single) / 16 CARRIAGES (Sacrificial Lamb for the Arts)
  2. BODYGUARD - On release day
  3. YA YA - Summer smash hit (June)
  4. LEVII'S JEANS - Tour announcement single
  5. II MOST WANTED - Fall single for the drama queens and lesbians

So much wasted potential. :deadbanana2: 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, CécredSpaces said:

This is what the singles run should have been:

1. TEXAS HOLD 'EM (Main Single) / 16 CARRIAGES (Sacrificial Lamb for the Arts)
  2. BODYGUARD - On release day
  3. YA YA - Summer smash hit (June)
  4. LEVII'S JEANS - Tour announcement single
  5. II MOST WANTED - Fall single for the drama queens and lesbians

So much wasted potential. :deadbanana2: 

As u know, Ms Kuwa dont play around and is the First to drag Ms Giselle, however realistically speaking, everyone was aware of Taylor's drop and her pull. To actively push a new song knowing shed swallow all media coverage was bound to be a losing game, so for them potentially slowly pushing Bodyguard now makes a lot of sense. I truly hope they actively do send Bodyguard to radios and use it in ads and such a bit more often, or else, well... back to square one aka me calling her all kinds of names

:suburban:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BnPac said:

Yeah, that's why I thought watching the video. Lol. I need her to distribute the products in Europe, the shipping is too expensive. 

I literally stopped short from

checking out. My cart was loaded and ready to go. Did you order any? 

I sent Cecred a cheeky DM. 

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

As u know, Ms Kuwa dont play around and is the First to drag Ms Giselle, however realistically speaking, everyone was aware of Taylor's drop and her pull. To actively push a new song knowing shed swallow all media coverage was bound to be a losing game, so for them potentially slowly pushing Bodyguard now makes a lot of sense. I truly hope they actively do send Bodyguard to radios and use it in ads and such a bit more often, or else, well... back to square one aka me calling her all kinds of names

Well, we'll see if that album has legs. :emofish:

21 hours ago, Burn said:

The way Prince looked at him at 0:45 :deadbanana4: he knew damn well Bey should have been up there

Off topic but I love her look on the screen. A true beauty!

• Like 1

Machete

Her posting a personable video after I critiqued her yesterday about not doing that. Hello @beyonce I know you're watching! MAKE BODYGUARD A SINGLE! :bird:

• Like 2

I don't love Bodyguard tbh. It's ok, very much easy to listen to.. her vocals kind of throw me off here and there tho, like those moans and groans sound a little too deep and hearty on an otherwise soft song. The belts sound good at the closing of the song, but it's those ascending riffs that lead and end the chorus that give me flashback's to the first time I took 10+ inches 

spacer.png

Edited by BGKC
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, BGKC said:

I don't love Bodyguard tbh. It's ok, very much easy to listen to.. her vocals kind of throw me off here and there tho, like those moans and groans sound a little too deep and hearty on an otherwise soft song. The belts sound good at the closing of the song, but it's those ascending riffs that lead into chorus that give me flashbacks to the first time I took 10+ inches 

spacer.png

Just say you don't like Tina Turnter

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

just saw this on twitter and im SCREAMING 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, BGKC said:

I took 10+ inches 

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

She wasted II MOST WANTED, she'll waste BODYGUARD too :rip:

Think positive thoughts!

:gayoncecat3:

47 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

I literally stopped short from

checking out. My cart was loaded and ready to go. Did you order any? 

I sent Cecred a cheeky DM. 

No, I had my cart ready to go and move to the next step, saw the shipping and said hell no. 

It needs to be in stores in Europe or she finds a deal with a European transport company. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Parkwood was waiting for #her overexposure to kick in and it started  this weekend

:ryan3:

It's the echoes that I wait for
It's the echoes that I'm made for

:cm:

23 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Just say you don't like Tina Turnter

Little Women Dancing GIF by TV One

I mean do see what you mean, but that's not quite the "roughness" that Tina herself considered as ugly before she accepted it as "one of the guys"

Like  I don't I don't particularly dislike that those riffs on Bodyguard, they just hit me sideways because it is a soft song overall. I could also stream it some more tho, maybe it'll grow on me. 

4 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

I still laugh at her taking over Travis' song just to put her Easter eggs on the cover :laugh:

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

No, I had my cart ready to go and move to the next step, saw the shipping and said hell no. 

It needs to be in stores in Europe or she finds a deal with a European transport company. 

That was my experience verbatim. Cecres sent me half a dozen emails about completing my order, I paid them in dust. I hope they're gathering sufficient empirical data to know independently shipping to Europe per customer is just not sustainable. I think it's in the pipeline that if the business continues to remain profitable. 

• Like 1

Machete

Wait just noticed Bodyguard re-entered US Spotify while II MOST WANTED remains out. :suburban:

• Like 3

Beyoncé obviously loves BODYGUARD and wants it to be the second single.

The CHURCH GIRL of the CC era!

:ryan3:

Edited by Space&Time
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

I posted this on the last page to crickets

yall really so jaded about these visuals lol :rip:

this is a big deal!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.