Beyoncé

Kisuke

I love that anytime we get a candid photo of her - no matter how blurry or distant - we know we'll get an IG upload within like six hours.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

3 hours ago, Slamless said:

Hip Hop Star

Sandcastles

Hello

Radio

World Wide Woman

Si Yo Fuera Un Chico

Pretty Hurts

Welcome to Hollywood

Halo

Fever

Hip Hop Star is literally excellent and does not deserve to be in this trash pile. :giraffe:

• Thumbs Down 1

I just saw her pics on IG and I screamed, she was around the corner from where I work :deadbanana4: I can see the place where I get my coffee every morning

• Like 7

bey does not let the paparazzi win at all, we saw one shot of her on that bus earlier and now we got a whole photoshoot :rip:

:khalyan2:

So do we lend any credence to the theory she's doing the hand pose inverse now meaning she's transitioning into a new era or closing out Renaissance?

Edited by ShouldersSideways

12 hours ago, Cbreezy said:

For those wanting a Rock album, care to share what your commercial expectations would be? 

I know that's not the be and end all for some ("art not charts"), but I often reflect on how much Rennie benefitted from the GP-pleasers like BMS, Cuff It, Alien etc. Both the album sales and tour sales.

I kind of take the opinion that any and every artist who is competing commercially ought to listen to the top 20/30 at any given time and ask themselves if the material they're about to put out fits in that mix. 

Lemme be clear, that's not to say anything has to be a copy and paste or devoid of creativity or individuality, but let's not pretend radio and streamers don't have a certain... algorithm. Pushing the likes of Cuff It in a post-Levitating and post-Say So world felt pretty calculated and indicative of what's written above. 

Some could say the same about a Country album (having the same issue as a Rock album), but I'd beg to differ. Country and Country-adjacent are "in" and melodically and sonically aren't far removed from what's currently proving successful on the charts. 

Well, she released 4 during the peak of EDM-pop on radio and all the singles from 4 didn’t fit into the musical landscape at the time (and the singles suffered from this), so clearly this woman doesn’t care about what’s trending currently, in fact I would say she purposely goes against it just to prove a point 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, QueenB said:

Christmas merch eta is December 27th

:ryan3:

Not her not even getting it up in time for Christmas 

Oh her best 10 songs ever is a fun ranking

10. Cuff It

9. Bigger
8. Alien Superstar

7. Love on Top

6. Virgo’s Groove

5. Haunted

4. Sweet Dreams

3. Deja Vu

2. Formation

1. Crazy in Love

:gaycat4:

Shes looking like Ronnie, from "The Players Club", with this damn hair and lipstick. She will never beat the big, burly, pegging lesbian rumors without the damn visuals, I concur. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Embustera said:

Julez is really the Kim Kardashian of the family..

Hey, what he done now? Does he have sextape floating somewhere?

8 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

The Taraji Interviews now make me realize how incredible Beys success is. We really tend to forget how EXCEPTIONAL Bey is (when we are here being annoyed by her bs).

True, the part about people feeling like it's a fluke and having to start right at 0 is very true about Beyoncé. The way people diminish ST and Lemonade so hard. And the streaming negotiations prove the 0 part. 

However Beyoncé certainly has the luxury of refusing to be as successful as she could be or reaxh higher than she should, something that most black women could dream of. It also makes the dream smaller than it could be for future generations. 

7 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Hey, what he done now? Does he have sextape floating somewhere?

True, the part about people feeling like it's a fluke and having to start right at 0 is very true about Beyoncé. The way people diminish ST and Lemonade so hard. And the streaming negotiations prove the 0 part. 

However Beyoncé certainly has the luxury of refusing to be as successful as she could be or reaxh higher than she should, something that most black women could dream of. It also makes the dream smaller than it could be for future generations. 

To me, it also shows how non-sensical those conversations with Swifties are. Even at the heights of Beys commercial prowess, she probably got a third or even less opportunity than Taylor gets now, and you can see it: Taylor almost gets no criticism, Taylor is pushed on streaming like theres no tomorrow (she always pops up in my shuffle lists tho I dont listen to any of her songs), etc..

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

To me, it also shows how non-sensical those conversations with Swifties are. Even at the heights of Beys commercial prowess, she probably got a third or even less opportunity than Taylor gets now, and you can see it: Taylor almost gets no criticism, Taylor is pushed on streaming like theres no tomorrow (she always pops up in my shuffle lists tho I dont listen to any of her songs), etc..

Sis...you think too much about Taylor. Even with her out of the comparison or any white actresses, it changes nothing. The deal is for black women to get what they deserve not for white women not to get what they deserve along with them. 

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

She’s wearing the hell out of this blonde hair

spacer.png

I hate it, somebody make it stop

Please just go get the Paris date wig and glue it to her head with gorilla glue so that it may never leave her scalp again

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BnPac said:

Sis...you think too much about Taylor. Even with her out of the comparison or any white actresses, it changes nothing. The deal is for black women to get what they deserve not for white women not to get what they deserve along with them. 

That’s true, though my disdain just comes from a place of balance since she receives so much praise for whatever she’s doing. But you are right

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I hate it, somebody make it stop

Please just go get the Paris date wig and glue it to her head with gorilla glue so that it may never leave her scalp again

But it's cool that she switches it off too, no? I like the new color tbh. 

I want her to go with some other colors once in a while : green or blue would be cute. Just for a short while.

What did the Paris' hair look like again, I forgot? 

8 minutes ago, BnPac said:

I want her to go with some other colors once in a while : green or blue would be cute. Just for a short while.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Only for a music video scene but I hate when she goes out like that it's not flattering irl 

:suburban:

Oh and Paris looked like perfection

spacer.png

I said Paris because I've been watching a lot of videos from that show lately so it's the first thing that came to mind but it's most probably the same wig she used for the start of the tour for multiple dates. I think Barcelona is when she started changing it up.

But yeah this is easily her best look tour ever in terms of hair & makeup imo. 

• Like 1

Thanks to you both. That hair was indeed very beautiful. The curls were popping. 

3 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

I coulda CAUGHT her outside :rogue: 

oh we’re way past catching her you better jump her and yvette next time 

throw a bucket of red paint on her while screaming FUR IS MURDER if you must:rogue:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.