Beyoncé

Kisuke

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It will only available for rent, meaning you go to iTunes, pay $20 and get 24 hours to watch it. It’s another shameless and predatory money grab. 
Bey should wait until the tour is over and actually sell the dvd

but the tour is already over... Who knows what her plans for it are though. An exclusive theater run at first that's for sure but will it be licensed to a streaming platform? put up for sale/rent on digital retailers? Or be released in physical media? At this point we have no clue about her plans for film.

Best case scenario is a live album on streaming platforms this weekend and a special vinyl/bluray/cd edition next year... Worst case scenario we don't even get a cam version filmed by some fan at a theater and have to rewatch the film in our minds

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

This premier is giving me anxiety. I hope everything goes well. 

Don’t be anxious, Beyoncé couldn’t care less so we shouldn’t either. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the press on nail saleswoman & frequent pedo collaborator liking shady stuff about Beyoncé all bc Cardi’s in the film… just constantly miserable and bitter, a 41 year old woman mind you :redface:

Ignore her like everyone else will do her album release next month or whenever.

• Haha 1

What the hec was that premiere?? 

Whoever said in the last few pages that we are all just casual fans at this point was spot on. Has she become so secluded from the world that it makes her more anxious in public? 

Anyways, I'm going on the 30th and 1st and I'm excited. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BnPac said:

I like the pics, she looks great. She should keep experimenting with her hair. I liked the idea of her having green hair in one of the videos/pictures. I've also always wanted to go with blue in a futuristic type video. 

So glad to see her taking more hair risks, I feel like ive been waiting years. Color wise I mean, she does do styles all the time.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, PaloSanto said:

but the tour is already over... Who knows what her plans for it are though. An exclusive theater run at first that's for sure but will it be licensed to a streaming platform? put up for sale/rent on digital retailers? Or be released in physical media? At this point we have no clue about her plans for film.

Best case scenario is a live album on streaming platforms this weekend and a special vinyl/bluray/cd edition next year... Worst case scenario we don't even get a cam version filmed by some fan at a theater and have to rewatch the film in our minds

I’m delulu and think that she’s continuing the tour next year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I’m delulu and think that she’s continuing the tour next year.

Oh me too I just doubt it's gonna be the same show :fan:

Same stage and set up maybe but not the same show. I'm a delulu act 2 believer :clown:

• Like 1

72 hours until the London premiere. I have no clue who she invited besides the Louis Vuitton family and her 2 cousins from Italy :lmao:

the good thing is most of us will be busy getting ready to go see the film so her shenanigans will not bother us this time

1 minute ago, PaloSanto said:

Oh me too I just doubt it's gonna be the same show :fan:

Same stage and set up maybe but not the same show. I'm a delulu act 2 believer :clown:

Oh you’re even more delulu than i am. I’m expecting the same show, maybe she’ll finally switch up the ballads

• Like 1

one of the guys who was at the premiere also said make sure to stay for the credits, i really hope this will be a banger and AHAP’s cunty sister, a last slay for this cursed era :marshmallow:

3 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

one of the guys who was at the premiere also said make sure to stay for the credits, i really hope this will be a banger and AHAP’s cunty sister, a last slay for this cursed era :marshmallow:

85% sure the alleged end credits song will be a Grown Woman tea wherein it'll never be actually released to stream/buy :foxaylove2: Prove me wrong, bleached ghoul!

1 hour ago, Hallad173 said:

Don’t be anxious, Beyoncé couldn’t care less so we shouldn’t either. 

I’m talking about the fact that Isn’treal is still on the film website and her team still hasn’t said anything about it :rip:  If that **** is then it’ll be the end of the era for me, I can’t in go the theater. 

5 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

85% sure the alleged end credits song will be a Grown Woman tea wherein it'll never be actually released to stream/buy :foxaylove2: Prove me wrong, bleached ghoul!

she’ll make it exclusive to her website to squeeze the last penny out of us :deadbanana4:

as long as it’s not a Del Restroom type throw away song… 

15 minutes ago, Iyanla, Fix Me said:

hehe 

jlo-this-is-me-now-trailer-tgj-600x338.j

hq720.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCK4FEIIDSFryq4qpAw

only one of them is actually releasing their visual album though :mandown:

• Haha 3

will we get a live album? 

i feel like yes, but she also likes to be contrarian these days so who knows. won't be surprised if it doesn't drop on friday.

Edited by yonsé

Honestly, the movie having showings in Israel available for sale is so disheartening. It makes me so sad as a big fan, especially with the double standard of it having no showings in Russia (rightfully so).

I know it might not be her call to make but it's still a huge bummer. My tix are non-refundable too.

It's not apart of the BDS boycott, like most movies are not apart of it since they're not explicitly supporting Israel but it still feels wrong to promote this even among my circles and friends. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

14 minutes ago, yonsé said:

only one of them is actually releasing their visual album though :mandown:

great news for the 3 people who will give a **** about it 

:suburban:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Kool_Aid_King said:

Honestly, the movie having showings in Israel available for sale is so disheartening. It makes me so sad as a big fan, especially with the double standard of it having no showings in Russia (rightfully so).

I know it might not be her call to make but it's still a huge bummer. My tix are non-refundable too.

It's not apart of the BDS boycott, like most movies are not apart of it since they're not explicitly supporting Israel but it still feels wrong to promote this even among my circles and friends. 

Its not might...IT IS NOT HER CALL TO MAKE. She is not the distributor. AMC job is to maximise profit, they have also invested into the movie. There is nothing bey can do.

• Like 1

i don't think we'll get the live album this week. we better get the live album though. my guess is like maybe later december or some time in january if she really wants to drag this out. 

Oh brother. This again.

There are no movie showings in Russia because the major studios and distributors decided to get out after the invasion.

There were widespread sanctions from the entire West. And it reached across industries. Like, Germans were literally freezing cause the EU boycott Russian gas.

These are literally NOT comparable. :biblio:

• Like 3

lets just face it, bey supports israel. she hasnt made any statement or shown support for palestine in any way, and she decided to let the movie show in israel even after the backlash. :emofish: 

• Confused 2

People keep saying “oh, but she’s so powerful! she so famous!”

Yes. Famous for making *music*, not for owning the global network of content distribution platforms. :ace:

She don’t own:

• Apple (iTunes/Apple Music)
  • Google (YouTube)
  • Netflix
  • Spotify
  • Disney
  • And certainly not movie theaters

If Israelis want to buy her album on iTunes, stream her catalog on Spotify, relive Coachella on Netflix, or watch her old performances on YouTube, they certainly can. Why this film is being treated so differently in relation to her other content AND all of the major Hollywood movies is truly baffling.

Everyone needs to turn their brains back on and think critically.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

Its not might...IT IS NOT HER CALL TO MAKE. She is not the distributor. AMC job is to maximise profit, they have also invested into the movie. There is nothing bey can do.

But no statement is a statement. You might be right but it just sucks and is an unfortunate situation.

6 minutes ago, Kassi said:

Oh brother. This again.

There are no movie showings in Russia because the major studios and distributors decided to get out after the invasion.

There were widespread sanctions from the entire West. And it reached across industries. Like, Germans were literally freezing cause the EU boycott Russian gas.

These are literally NOT comparable. :biblio:

Yes, I'm aware. That's what I'm saying. A boycott by Hollywood is justified just like it should be for what's going on there as well. Companies are just acting on the interests of the country they reside in, no shocker there. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.