Beyoncé

Kisuke

besides RDY into CIL is going to feel like whiplash depending on how they edit that transition :rip:

it built nicely into LOT on tour

• Like 1

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

besides RDY into CIL is going to feel like whiplash depending on how they edit that transition :rip:

I love her going from one side of the stage to the other. A neat detail. 

• Like 1

Love On Top and 1+1 are some of my favorite performances :rip: I won’t mind if they are still part of the live album tho.

• Like 5

I was expecting more spoilers. Why are people holding their tongues? That USA Today journalist should’ve had an extremely detailed review up by 8am!

But at least everyone agrees that this is her best film :jonny4:

• Like 2

i take her cutting out 1+1 I Care and LOT, over cutting any Ren, like they all have a ton of recorded footage, I Care at coachella was a million times better anyway

cutting out CIL for example, when it has the first professionally recorded bridge, run with her post-twins voice & OG choreo combo since 2015 would’ve been at lot worse :sorry:

kinda expected her to cut out Lift Off tho 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm a bit devastated about 1+1/IGD

That is one of her best vocal performances of all time

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

It will probably be BTS footage in between. I don’t get why she cut LOT but left RDY. :skull:

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

So the entire opening segment minus one plus LOT getting chopped means the entire experience from Loop The Sample to Summer Renaissance is in tact and well get about thirty minutes of BTS footage (that’s IF she doesn’t sacrifice the interlude).

spacer.png

well, she's doing the Diana Ross Happy Birthday part and I assume a longer speech she did for her birthday. Also, she's doing the malfunctions (Alien Superstar one is confirmed, I guess), so that makes sense 

I'm sad we lost Love On Top though. However, its that annoying Jackson 5 mix, so I'm not that mad

• Like 2

Just now, Shelter said:

It will probably be BTS footage in between. I don’t get why she cut LOT but left RDY. :skull:

most likely bc RDY doesn’t have any officially released performances, LOT has many of them 

“I spent so much of my life a serial people killer, and finally, I don’t give a ****.”

so happy for her finally coming out 

The fact that the growl from IGD wont be included :(

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lose My Breath said:

The fact that the growl from IGD wont be included :(

praying there’s a live album with no cuts :'(

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

not 1+1 getting cut, noooo why can i never win

Right. She is sitting on top of the piano on the first trailer and You are the visual baby happened during I’m Goin Down. :michael:

• Like 2

What's the point of claiming that 4 was her fav album and then proceeding to cut almost every song off it? And what about the speech before Flaws And All? It all looks so fake now. 

She cut her fav song 1+1, but made sure to include Thique despite looking incredibly bored during every damn lifeless performance of that song. 

The truth is that she continues to put herself in a box, but apparently most of you don't give a ****, and she knows this. Hence the disappointing outcome. 

To sum up, she doesn't want to be perceived as a singer by the GP. That's all. 

Having said that, we all collectively established that a live album is coming when there's actually no evidence. Let's stop delude ourselves for once. 

Edited by Pepo

Who was that DUMMY that argued with me about 1+1? I tried telling you this version of it wasn’t cutting it like American Idol backstage or FWT 

:clack:

• Haha 2
  • Thumbs Down 4

8 minutes ago, Draper. said:

Right. She is sitting on top of the piano on the first trailer and You are the visual baby happened during I’m Goin Down. :michael:

her sitting on the piano is also such a cute moment during the show. idk who thought it was a good idea to cut that. i guess they cut the trailers before the film was finished or just threw the trailers together like they did with all the footage they’ve releases during the tour/the “worldwide” teaser they dropped and have nothing to do with the actual film.

also this is cute but like… surely it’s only for the us-theatres anyway

These Laverne Cox pics should put the bleaching rumors to rest

spacer.png

• Like 5

Cuff It surviving the chop. Perfect time to run to the bar and order a second Alien Superstar cocktail 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Dangerously in love and Flaws and all both being part of the film make me so happy. I dont care that the others were cut but i wanted 1+1 to be included so bad because i feel it was due for the public to hear her sing this song but i get it. This is for the Renaissance album so most songs being from the album makes sense.

I hope she will edit another version for Netflix and include all the songs.

Edited by jane

8 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Cuff It surviving the chop. Perfect time to run to the bar and order a second Alien Superstar cocktail 

spacer.png

You expected her to cut the biggest song from renaissance...on a RENAISSANCE film. Baby girl....

9 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

You expected her to cut the biggest song from renaissance...on a RENAISSANCE film. Baby girl....

Well yes!

4 minutes ago, luxurious said:

I have no idea where they got their source from but I saw this on twitter

Similar to America Has A Problem 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.