• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I can honestly say her kids probably push her to keep going because she really don’t give a **** and i wouldn't either just give me a jazz album one day Beyoncé pretty please. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, SashaDevachelli said:

Children are off limits period, let’s use our brains a bit.

The sad part is this is how hard the public opinion of her is very bipolar and alarming their disregard for her humanity. Drag jay z leave the kids alone 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Devin said:

me fighting stans of Ariana Grande talm bout some “BeY cOsPLaYiNg wHiTe LaDy aGaiN” 

meanwhile cousin grande:

spacer.png

Hide contents

@R.E.M. not u bro but them YT Arianators needa quit i’m glad the ones i fw here got sense :jonny5:

everything is love @Devin :heart: these trolls do not understanding lighting/makeup apparently, dont waste ur breath on them

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, osiris777 said:

The sad part is this is how hard the public opinion of her is very bipolar and alarming their disregard for her humanity. Drag jay z leave the kids alone 

Their obsession in giving Sir a condition because the kid is a BOY and probably is not into all the performance crap that Blue and Rumi seem to like more. I mean Ms Tina said once Sir is exactly like Jay Z personality wise. Do you think a young Jay Z was interested in women performing? be serious for a moment.

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

Yes, she had screenings of it to all the streaming companies last december. There is a 100% complete visual for Renaissance. 

I really don't care at this point and I know they are scrapped forever, just clarifying it does indeed SUCK for all the creatives who helped shape her vision 

:ryan3:

Right, I’m thinking the timeline was: BMS, Album launch, pressured into releasing Cuff It because she didn’t anticipate the filming to mess with the album rollout, late fall visuals completion, January(?) foot injury, Dubai, changing parts of the tour to accommodate injury during rehearsals, May 10th tour start, Blue joins, her knee heals, they decide to film the show, Kansas City gets rescheduled so New Orleans is no longer the planned final show, tour ends and trailer debuts. 

• Like 1

Can yall not??? Why are these accs spoiling so goddamn much, ENOUGH! And how would they even know???? Please stop putting these tweets in the base

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Pepo said:

NOW.... THIS is indefensible. I can't stand her antics anymore. 

Cutting Love On Top instead of Rather Die Young is crazy, especially when that’s like… THE audience interaction moment :dies:

and im a RDY defender 99% of the time but as I’ve said before, it drags the energy down in an otherwise lively section

• Like 4

I mean, it was sort of obvious that the opening would be the first on the chopping block. It's the RENAISSANCE film, there are no Renaissance songs in that entire section. It was cute for the in-person audiences but would have been kinda weird in theaters. Plus, there are 2 covers and "I Care" (Homecoming Live) will never ever be topped. So that leaves DiL, Flaws and 1+1, which gets chopped due to the mashup situation.

3 hours ago, QueenB said:

I swear I read drunk in love was in the film somewhere 

NYT confirmed "THIQUE" and "ALL UP IN YOUR MIND" :chick1: and DEADLINE review confirmed "Drunk in Love" :chick1: so that section is IN.

10 minutes ago, Pepo said:

these are honestly not bad choices

Cutting Love on top is insane, they could have panned the camera to Tom and Zendaya singing it to each other- I adore RDY but how did THAT make it over God on top?!???:deadbanana4:

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

WAIT THE MASHUP :bibliahh:

Oh *****, we need this ASAP. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, Pepo said:

1+1 and Love on Top out but Rather Die Young stays?! Insanity and Foolish

So the entire opening segment minus one plus LOT getting chopped means the entire experience from Loop The Sample to Summer Renaissance is in tact and well get about thirty minutes of BTS footage (that’s IF she doesn’t sacrifice the interlude).

spacer.png

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

Fleahive, can you shut the fu(k up?!

One thing you gon do is react to all my posts. I respect it. I didn’t have much else to add to yes I am going to shut the bleep up for the rest of the night. I was gonna add LOT is a very overrated performance but I’ve been jumped enough today. One of my wings got broken I’ll be in hiding until they recover. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.