Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 minutes ago, luxurious said:

I definitely agree with the theory that shes insecure about being photographed on a red carpet by paparazzi as she’s getting older

I am just about 99% sure this is the issue.

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Bey doesn’t want these shady photographers (the same ones who tried to make crotch pictures during the early 4 era performances) to make money off of her. She is 1000000% justified in this choice. 

• Like 5

I must say, I’m obsessed with the hair color and styling. She could just rock that moving forward, lol.

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

She's 100% right to "own her image".

Like others have said, they tried her to the 100th degree during the first Super Bowl Halftime performance. Trying to sabotage a slay performance with unflattering pics.

She's a premium brand, one in which her looks are vital, and it's clear she gets that there's a need to uphold that. Especially in an industry where it's far from guaranteed that they'll do that for her.

Edited by Cbreezy
  • Like 2

And let me just say.  Fleahive youre a loser for questioning the celebs at the premiere.  Beyonce brought out Black hollywood.  No one was looking for dry ass Jennifer Anniston and her ilk.  No one with melanin at least.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

With so much behind-the-scenes footage, it should come as no surprise that not every song from her live concert is included in the film. But, fans will be treated to many of the highlights, including most of the Renaissance album. Audiences can also expect some of her greatest hits, like “Drunk in Love,” “Partition” and “Formation.”

So, several songs are being cut but that dud of Partition is in it :ace:

I really can't with her. 

Edited by Pepo

4 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

And let me just say.  Fleahive youre a loser for questioning the celebs at the premiere.  Beyonce brought out Black hollywood.  No one was looking for dry ass Jennifer Anniston and her ilk.  No one with melanin at least.

Well said

• Like 2

1 hour ago, QueenB said:

box office sales are going to drop from $20 million to $14-16 million, calling it now

If the budget is anything like another pop stars it will be around $15 million (more if you want to consider the cost of SCRAPPING the renaissance visuals), and since half of the gross is going to AMC, this will be a financial DUD

:suburban:

Who needs haters, when you have fans like this....Very ODD

• Like 3

Bey has every right to be in control of how her image is presented. She is a black woman at the top of her game and the media has tried to play games with her image for years. She is at the point where she is in total control and i am happy to see it. Very few black women got to have this level on control in the industry and i love it. 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Kingdom said:

Bey has every right to be in control of how her image is presented. She is a black woman at the top of her game and the media has tried to play games with her image for years. She is at the point where she is in total control and i am happy to see it. Very few black women got to have this level on control in the industry and i love it. 

No black woman had this level of control other then Oprah 

• Like 1

Just now, osiris777 said:

Agreed. Absolutely

• Like 1

she looked gorgeous on the "carpet" instagram photo backdrop opportunity

but not this.. my worst nightmare :shakeno:

With so much behind-the-scenes footage, it should come as no surprise that not every song from her live concert is included in the film. But, fans will be treated to many of the highlights, including most of the Renaissance album.

• Like 1

God, I wish we had more of this hair

I know she does ping and green in the visuals, but this would’ve killed as a signature look for the era, just like the braids were for Lemonade

14 minutes ago, Pepo said:

So, several songs are being cut but that dud of Partition is in it :ace:

I really can't with her. 

the phrasing is so weird as well, does "including most of the Renaissance album" mean they cut one of the renny songs too? 

i just know she cut rather die young and love on top and maybe some others :biblio:

i don't understand why these pop girls cut songs from their recordings and don't want us to experience them again like YOU put them on set list in the first place. same with cutting that entire drunk in love segment for a majority of the tour for absolutely no reason.

• Thanks 2

yes it would’ve been fun to have this hairstyle for the whole era - or at least the album cover. maybe if there’s a deluxe (looking unlikely at this point)

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

she looked gorgeous on the "carpet" instagram photo backdrop opportunity

but not this.. my worst nightmare :shakeno:

I mean honestly for those that attended the show. 

extra footage >>>

seeing Rather Die Young, Flaws n All & other songs that had no business even being on this tour. 

i just hope Thique & AUIYM made it somehow. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

15 minutes ago, osiris777 said:

This! And I’m happy to see it and you see other pop stars follow suit 

The days where the media controls the narrative are over 

1 minute ago, OnMyCoolJ said:

I mean honestly for those that attended the show. 

extra footage >>>

seeing Rather Die Young, Flaws n All & other songs that had no business even being on this tour. 

i just hope Thique & AUIYM made it somehow. 

i really don't care for behind the scenes footage that's spliced in between the songs, it always takes me out of the concert vibe and mood. i'd much rather they just give us a behind the scenes montage and the show as two different things but i know it's more "engaging" for people who aren't stans to watch something that has behind the scenes segments, i just don't particularly care for it when i want to watch a concert lol.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

It's insane how racist yall allow yourselves to be... 

If the same was said by a white person about black people they would be banned immediately (rightfully so) yet comments like this happen on a weekly basis in this base...

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 6

I love the hair, it looks so good - I do really love how light it is, it's different for her.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.