Beyoncé

Kisuke

33 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

Oh this is true! Good point. And yes it will be a group of 3, myself included. 

ok I was gonna say if you go alone, make sure to befriend people around you in line that waited with you. they'll stick up for you!

even as a group, it's a good idea. even if you have no problems, it's good to talk to other Hive lol. you don't get to meet a bunch of them at once everyday.

• Like 1

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 hours ago, Devin said:

Bootlickers to the LEFT

AUIYM stans to the RIGHT :pukey:

spacer.png

AHT-AHHHT! Not too much with the strays, AUIYM has been sitting there eating her food. 

Spoiler

*Moves to the right*

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

Where are the calculators? With the tour coming to an end will she be around $650 million? Why not go for that Billi gross? Coldplay been touring for 500 years trying to get that lol.. Bey is halfway there in 5 months.

I think the current estimate is between 600-700 million yeah

The price of tickets are just astronomical and disgusting, but at least with Bey you’re getting the best performer alive and with some of the others you’re getting... that for similar pricing. The most entertaining thing about a certain someone’s tour is seeing him pick up bras like… mother should actually charge more if we’re being honest. :thing:

• Haha 4

More whacky outfits, 70% of the show performed with shades on and the same dry yellow wig instead of the beautiful honey brown she started the tour with 

We're really being fed, be grateful y'all :clap3: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I read #those pages and I think there are some Parkwood plants in here trying to convince the Hive that no promo means you’re a legend and your music will never be forgotten. Unfortunately for them the educated among us will not fall for such cheap parlor tricks. Try again Miss. Ann Marie Lastrassi

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

you know it's BAD when the base deservingly turned into an echo chamber of hatred for the artist

spacer.png

• Thanks 3

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

are we lashing the Reneigh cover? bc this would've been so much better :jonny6:

FoDRTv3acAES1JA?format=jpg&name=large

This is great although I prefer the iconography of the main cover (full horse), my only issue with main is how deadpan and unhuman she looks....

We've now seen 5 straight months of gorgeous footage & candids from Bey of every angle... crazy how the main cover of the album is arguably the worst she's looked despite being the most important photoshoot.

The vinyl special edition is Gorge though

• Like 1

Let's shake things up and stop being lame hoes. 

Assuming the country and rock acts exists, who'd we want as featured acts (writers, producers etc.) for those?

MGPM49r.thumb.gif.2ec3920f98d02c1d3ea42b

2 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

AHT-AHHHT! Not too much with the strays, AUIYM has been sitting there eating her food. 

Reveal hidden contents

*Moves to the right*

The food is soggy, uncooked, salmonella, Gordon Ramsey is petrified

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Otter said:

We've now seen 5 straight months of gorgeous footage & candids from Bey of every angle... crazy how the main cover of the album is arguably the worst she's looked despite being the most important photoshoot.

see this is why i’ll always prefer fighting cause what is this :biblio:

if we listened to y’all there’d be an added AI dance floor with fog and ugly lights on the cover

• Haha 2

He got to go and met her? Great 

5 hours ago, sillycilla said:

Where are the calculators? With the tour coming to an end will she be around $650 million? Why not go for that Billi gross? Coldplay been touring for 500 years trying to get that lol.. Bey is halfway there in 5 months.

With the current average it will gross 580 - 600 million. 650 is too high. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Assuming the country and rock acts exists, who'd we want as featured acts (writers, producers etc.) for those?

I'm wondering if there will be blues influences because that fits with those genres but it's also kinda in line with what she's done before. I'm not that familiar with that world but Alabama Shakes kinda fits the vision I'm having.

Homecoming has outstreamed The Gift for the past two days which hasn’t been the case for a long time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

Azealia 

spacer.png

Azealia would be nothing without B’Day. For what it’s worth anyway. She can say this, that and the third, but we all know. We. All. Know. so with that said… Reba

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Meloetta Carey said:

I'm wondering if there will be blues influences because that fits with those genres but it's also kinda in line with what she's done before. I'm not that familiar with that world but Alabama Shakes kinda fits the vision I'm having.

I see the vision there, but sadly Alabama Shakes are not a thing anymore (the drummer has child abuse charges against him). But she should definitely have Brittany writing and producing a track for her, the Plastic Off The Sofa of that act. :duca:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Meloetta Carey said:

An original collab with The Chicks would eat! The instrumentation on the Daddy Lessons remix is fantastic. 

4 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Azealia 

spacer.png

Azealia would be nothing without B’Day. For what it’s worth anyway. She can say this, that and the third, but we all know. We. All. Know. so with that said… Reba

spacer.png

What's Alizard got to do with those genres, though?

glad it happened but also glad the renny tour is wrapping up soon. in my opinion it's the most visually astounding tour of all time but i kinda want her to come back harder with whatever is next. FWT, Beychella and even OTR II firmly positioned her at MJ levels of stage presence and power but for some reason i cant really put my finger on rn i never really felt it with this one. i think its probably her more chill demeanour and her over zealous thanking of the audience (you don't need to thank us for being here... you are beyonce :rip:).

all nitpicking tho, still the best tour of the last handful of years by a mile.

7 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

What's Alizard got to do with those genres, though?

Nothing. I’m on another planet at the moment

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.