Beyoncé

Kisuke

the way twitter’s just running with that Beyoncé on the hunger games soundtrack "rumor" :redface:

always fascinates me how a random stan account makes up ****, all the wannabe insiders repeat it, stans believe it no matter what and then they get mad when it inevitably doesn’t happen :rip:

what tie in would Beyoncé even have with a ******* Hunger Games remake in 2023 anyway 

• Replies 116.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• ScorpiosGroove

12 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

the way twitter’s just running with that Beyoncé on the hunger games soundtrack "rumor" :redface:

always fascinates me how a random stan account makes up ****, all the wannabe insiders repeat it, stans believe it no matter what and then they get mad when it inevitably doesn’t happen :rip:

what tie in would Beyoncé even have with a ******* Hunger Games remake in 2023 anyway 

I dont think she can hit a tennis ball to save her life and yet she did Be Alive. Point is she can record a song if she wants to. The rumors are fake but I wouldn’t mind them being true. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Blue Rose said:

I dont think she can hit a tennis ball to save her life and yet she did Be Alive. Point is she can record a song if she wants to. The rumors are fake but I wouldn’t mind them being true. 

I don’t disagree with the general statement here, but Bey’s relationship to Serena and her support of “Black excellence” explains Be Alive.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

*Shrugs* it's probably untrue but you must see the parallels between this Dystopian, futuristic "Echoville" and the dystopian "Hunger Games" / futuristic "Capitol". :celestial5: 

Just now, Blue Rose said:

yeah but it was for a film that ties in with black culture + about people she’s “friends" with in real life (and a story she most likely related to considering her relationship with Mathew) 

this is a random prequel about a teen novel everyone forgot about 10 years ago… except if blue or the twins are fans of the series which i doubt i don’t see her having any reason to do that :rip: 

ofc i wouldn’t mind her doing it but another quality lacking flop soundtrack is the last thing she (or we) need right now 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

*Shrugs* it's probably untrue but you must see the parallels between this Dystopian, futuristic "Echoville" and the dystopian "Hunger Games" / futuristic "Capitol". :celestial5: 

i don’t 

"dystopian futuristic echoville" hasn’t been confirmed anywhere, it’s just stan theories, and considering the track record of those… yeah 

following that logic she’s also on Ariana’s wicked soundtrack bc somebody made up that theory about The Wizard of Oz right ? 

I have a hard time believing team Beyoncé has all these projects lined up when they can't even execute a proper musical era well.

We had this same discussion with the Barbie Movie, as well as with the Little Mermaid and they went nowhere.

These Hive pages need to start getting on her team's neck instead of posting random nonsense they heard from "inside sources". :rip:

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Planet Mars said:

I have a hard time believing team Beyoncé has all these projects lined up when they can't even execute a proper musical era well.

We had this same discussion with the Barbie Movie, as well as with the Little Mermaid and they went nowhere.

These Hive pages need to start getting on her team's neck instead of posting random nonsense they heard from "inside sources". :rip:

MTE, if she didn’t do something for her literal protégée’s film nor for the Barbie movie (for which she had an entire pink collection coincide with), two occasions that made a lot more sense than this Hunger Games nonsense, then it’s not happening 

the Hive pages part yeah i’m a firm believer that their whole "Beyoncé is the queen of the world" tweets are one of the reasons why she/her team are so severely out of touch. when you have so many of your big fan pages posting about how "no promo no music videos, doing nothing at all" are gags and slays, you give the impression that you find any of this cool or even game changing (lol). the 14 year olds on twitter might, but most of us do not :rip:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah but it was for a film that ties in with black culture + about people she’s “friends" with in real life (and a story she most likely related to considering her relationship with Mathew) 

more reasons to do it and put more distance between her and the negro spirituals :cm:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

more reasons to do it and put more distance between her and the negro spirituals :cm:

she’ll rather put more distance between us and some visuals i fear :tornado:

Rennie is the best album she's ever put out

Just wanted to say

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

So one of the highlights of the album is the sped up verse in Thique, I think it was one of the most immediate standouts, but I feel like it's stuck in the wrong song lol

18 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I'll never not be obsessed with this 

Same 

Sweet Dreams.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

So one of the highlights of the album is the sped up verse in Thique, I think it was one of the most immediate standouts, but I feel like it's stuck in the wrong song lol

I feel this same way too, the section right after doesn’t even feel like the same song, it kinda builds up then back to normal 

11 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I like the design on the left more but the execution is just not very good, it makes her look very bulky. She looks a lot better in the left fit. 

I felt that way with SO many outfits this tour, that they don't compliment her body at all. It's like they didn't do any fittings before and she just gets them delivered the day of the show and puts them on :skull: 

I don’t know why it was cut in half lik

4 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

It’s a prequel not a remake. 

having tour withdrawals... 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qftd3t1nc8w8b7y94do 

5 shows left... but ain't no way in hell I'm going to Texas, Louisiana or Missouri :tornado:

I feel like if we got her to change the Heated performance and acknowledge #JusticeForThique, we can let them know we’re disappointed that the is ending the way it is. The insta and Twitter hive just need to get it together.

10 minutes ago, kimberly said:

having tour withdrawals... 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952qftd3t1nc8w8b7y94do 

5 shows left... but ain't no way in hell I'm going to Texas, Louisiana or Missouri :tornado:

At least there’s stuff in New Orleans and Houston :rip:

3 hours ago, AxelFox said:

I'll never not be obsessed with this 

Birthdays, weddings, graduations, funerals

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

At least there’s stuff in New Orleans and Houston :rip:

besides not really being interested in visiting those places, Houston tickets are insanely expensive and flights for any of these shows won't be cheap, either. it's just not possible even if I were willing to step foot in Kansas City, MO :redface: 

part of me deep down knows it's very unhinged to go to the same show a third time. let me save my coins for Act II t-shirt box and whatever else.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.