Beyoncé

Kisuke

So you’re telling me act three may come out when she’s close to 50??????? 

Palliative world tour it is. 

One thing that will always piss me off about Beyoncé and her team is that they never make the most out of the moment that has been given to them.

Edited by sillycilla

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

19 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

Do you really, truly and genuinely believe this deep inside?

Be 100% honest pls 

Believe what exactly? The entire post is pure conjecture based on an "if" statement. There are no beliefs presented. I could break down the points if you'd like:

Do I believe if act ii is a different name than RENAISSANCE, it would make sense to not keep touring The Renaissance World Tour? Yes. Absolutely. Really, truly, and genuinely.
Do I believe selling tickets to places she hasn't been yet this year before the places she has been to already is a good marketing idea? Yes it would make sense to sell to people who have not recently bought tickets.

Do I believe she will tour places she hasn't yet been to this year? It could go either way. If we are to take into account all the rumours we heard, then maybe. But rumours have continually proven to be false.

To me it was always clear she announced the acts because they're from the same creative process, I believe that whole report we got that they're all about reclaiming black music genres. The music was all recorded during lockdown so I think the three acts are just a specific state of mind Bey was in during that time, it makes sense

3 minutes ago, swissman said:

Believe what exactly? The entire post is pure conjecture based on an "if" statement. There are no beliefs presented. I could break down the points if you'd like:

Do I believe if act ii is a different name than RENAISSANCE, it would make sense to not keep touring The Renaissance World Tour? Yes. Absolutely. Really, truly, and genuinely.
Do I believe selling tickets to places she hasn't been yet this year before the places she has been to already is a good marketing idea? Yes it would make sense to sell to people who have not recently bought tickets.

Do I believe she will tour places she hasn't yet been to this year? It could go either way. If we are to take into account all the rumours we heard, then maybe. But rumours have continually proven to be false.

I meant if you really believe that any of this is still a possibility at this point and it'll all tie in together in this supposed *master plan* of hers or you are just bickering with the complaining fans in here 

I love how Yvette had time to clear rumors (aka Beyoncé stans trolling on twitter to get you to vote for her at the VMAs) but had no time to clear any rumors of her performing in Latin America/Australia. Whatever she is paid is far too much 

• Like 3

act ii before xmas and tour next year.

MANNERISM & MANNERISM WORLD TOUR coming to reclaim country and rock and roll and the tour to visit Asia, Oceania & South America

She'll use the same stage set up but new props and a brand new show. I know this insider info cause I visited Parkwood's receptionist dreams via astroprojection so I know it's true

• Haha 5

The problem with “other countries will get the ACT II tour, so relax” is that I’m pretty sure LATAM, Australia and Asia wants to see the RENAISSANCE World Tour i.e. this EXACT version of the tour. Nobody knows what the next album will sound like (I’m not taking those rumors as gospel).

Every possible big name on streaming is releasing before the end of the year: Travis, Olivia, Drake, Taylor, Bad Bunny, SZA... First half of 2024 would be perfect for a Beyoncé album.

29 minutes ago, AxelFox said:

I meant if you really believe that any of this is still a possibility at this point and it'll all tie in together in this supposed *master plan* of hers or you are just bickering with the complaining fans in here 

I think you've projected a lot onto what I posted and may actually be the one doing the bickering because my post doesn't have even the slightest note of that, and no mention or allusion to a "master plan".

I was simply saying that if act ii is NOT named Renaissance, that it makes sense for The Renaissance World Tour to close and POSSIBLY another one start with a new name. Is this the master plan you mention? Because this is just innocuous conjecture. We don't know what's next. I was speculating relative to the unknown nomenclature of the albums/tour.

1 hour ago, swissman said:

You serious about all this, huh?! 

59 minutes ago, bwhansen said:

To me it was always clear she announced the acts because they're from the same creative process, I believe that whole report we got that they're all about reclaiming black music genres. The music was all recorded during lockdown so I think the three acts are just a specific state of mind Bey was in during that time, it makes sense

but that’s even worse tho, if all the music was recorded 3-4 years ago then it’ll be easily 5-6 once act II has been released even more once act III comes… no way on earth is THEE mind changing Beyoncé releasing an album she has been sitting on for years

best case scenario would be her changing things around instead of scrapping all of it but then the act thing would just become pointless imo 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

act 1: renaissance, act 2: the tour visuals, act 3: the tour. what's hard to get. 

apparently for you all of it since she did not record the visuals during lockdown and didn’t "record" the tour either :rip:

5 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

It’s over :gaycat6:

*****, you wasn't asked either 

25 minutes ago, swissman said:

I think you've projected a lot onto what I posted and may actually be the one doing the bickering because my post doesn't have even the slightest note of that, and no mention or allusion to a "master plan".

I was simply saying that if act ii is NOT named Renaissance, that it makes sense for The Renaissance World Tour to close and POSSIBLY another one start with a new name. Is this the master plan you mention? Because this is just innocuous conjecture. We don't know what's next. I was speculating relative to the unknown nomenclature of the albums/tour.

It's bicker because you're putting salt on the wound :eli: Jk I don't mean this in a serious way 

But yes the possibility of her designing and planning a whole new tour for late 2023/early 2024 that will go places she hasn't been to in more than 10 years and she didn't visit with the Renaissance tour as a mean of some genius marketing technique (therefor implying this is indeed a 'master plan') is as close to inexistent as possible. 

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.