Beyoncé

Kisuke

On another, more positive Note (since ive been tugging Mrs Carters wig for a good minute): Her last Pepsi Commercial aged impeccably. Such a legendary commercial and celebration of her career. The girls aint doing it like this anymore

• Like 3

• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

where is the perfume commercial?

spacer.png

what was the point of building all the shampoo hype on her Bday if she was going back to ignoring it

spacer.png

3 hours ago, bwhansen said:

To be fair she could rework the entirety of Act II and III by the time she drops them and we would never know. She was still clearing samples for Reneigh weeks before it dropped

The samples thing is probably a way to avoid information leaking before anything is ready to be released tho.

12 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

now wait a minute let’s not get it twisted, she’s given us plenty of clues that she is strapping it on and beating his sh*t UP she is gaping him like a fire island bathhouse bottom

oh WOW 

somebody send this to Yvette, maybe we can blackmail her into releasing the visuals 

I forgot to mention I finally got to sniff her parfum

7JEvd5t.gif 

it smells so good, I will not be canceling my order

7JEvd5t.gif 

collect your coins beyonc 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

ACT II - RETIREMENT coming this fall

atrl.gif 

Makes sense

Act III will be her third pregnancy, finally getting that 4th child and then she's out for good, we won't hear from her again

Music videos, performances, tour specials, new music.. does that sound like something you want? Well let me tell you, you'll never get it f4ggots 

• Haha 2

Are you not from Europe or USA?

Well you better spend your life savings to travel to Kansas City, Missouri if you want to get a glimpse at the only thing she's bothered to do (a world tour) cause that's the last chance you'll ever have 

• Thanks 3

If act i is called RENAISSANCE and act ii is called something else, then yes it makes sense for the RWT to be completed this month. That doesn't necessarily mean she won't tour other places she hasn't been to for act ii.

In fact that might even be the best marketing technique...re-energize and re-hype everyone who already attended RWT by withholding the announcement of US and European dates until after they see other cities getting it first.

I don’t know why y’all expect this woman to go on tour again once she’s done she’s done. She doesn’t have the same drive to want to go on tour for an entire year. I never expected extra dates. The tour will be over and she will go right back on vacation. She is ready to clock OUT. She will be “working from home” by promoting her hair care line. Don’t expect an album for at least 2 years. Forget the acts ever existed. Expect random drops here and there like 2020 Savage, Be Alive, etc. 

Like others have said a couple pages back I suggest you take a break from stanning. Being banned from twitter was the best thing for me <3. I was obsessed with checking the trends to see if she did anything. Obsessed with reading Spotify chart updates. Obsessed with clocking other stans dragging her. My mind now feels clear not worrying about what she’s up to. I will see it when I see it and if I don’t see it, it’s not the end of the world. I like atrl but I’m not addicted to here like I was twitter. If you find yourself refreshing this base every hour to see if she did something exciting only to be severely disappointed, take a break. You will feel a lot more peace by turning into a regular fan or even a casual. 

• Like 1

Yeah I don’t see how she’s going to do a whole new tour. That’s new choreo, design, stage, dancers etc she will have to learn. It’s not feasible. 

Releasing the visuals after the tour/era  ends will be the most annoying thing next to removing BMS from radio.

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 1

senile ass yvette posting a whole paragraph as if any of us cared about what she has to say 

spacer.png

optimism hive where y’all at ? and somebody tag that idiotic miley avi coming in here every month, swearing up & down they have tour tea 

spacer.png

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I don’t know why y’all expect this woman to go on tour again once she’s done she’s done. She doesn’t have the same drive to want to go on tour for an entire year. I never expected extra dates. The tour will be over and she will go right back on vacation. She is ready to clock OUT. She will be “working from home” by promoting her hair care line. Don’t expect an album for at least 2 years. Forget the acts ever existed. Expect random drops here and there like 2020 Savage, Be Alive, etc. 

Like others have said a couple pages back I suggest you take a break from stanning. Being banned from twitter was the best thing for me <3. I was obsessed with checking the trends to see if she did anything. Obsessed with reading Spotify chart updates. Obsessed with clocking other stans dragging her. My mind now feels clear not worrying about what she’s up to. I will see it when I see it and if I don’t see it, it’s not the end of the world. I like atrl but I’m not addicted to here like I was twitter. If you find yourself refreshing this base every hour to see if she did something exciting only to be severely disappointed, take a break. You will feel a lot more peace by turning into a regular fan or even a casual. 

She could’ve taken Oct - Feb off and continued RWT for another few months. 

28 minutes ago, swissman said:

If act i is called RENAISSANCE and act ii is called something else, then yes it makes sense for the RWT to be completed this month. That doesn't necessarily mean she won't tour other places she hasn't been to for act ii.

In fact that might even be the best marketing technique...re-energize and re-hype everyone who already attended RWT by withholding the announcement of US and European dates until after they see other cities getting it first.

Do you really, truly and genuinely believe this deep inside?

Be 100% honest pls 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Shelter said:

She could’ve taken Oct - Feb off and continued RWT for another few months. 

She’s in her Hilary duff era. That’s not a long enough break for her. She will be GONE for the next 2 years I’m telling you :relax:

• Haha 1

i really couldn’t care less about the tour ending, yeah it’s sad for others but i have seen it and it’s not like anyone checks on what happens at the new dates anymore :rip:

all i care about is more music and the visuals 

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Well it’s over 

spacer.png

Nothing in Yvette’s post indicates that there wouldnt be another leg

spacer.png

Edited by Blue Rose

one thing that truly pisses me off is : why the hell did she announce the acts to begin with ? 

why announce them if you’ll release them 2-3 years apart from each other anyway ? that’s not a trilogy that’s literally just her usual album schedule she had for 20 years :rip:

it makes 0 sense to space them out this much, ESPECIALLY when absolutely nothing happens between each "act" and you do nothing to keep people’s attention. just don’t announce them and drop them when you’re ready like the Weeknd does with his trilogy, just call it a 3 act trilogy once you’re DONE. like it’s really not that hard. 

thinking about how this whole thing had the potential to be the biggest and most ambitious pop project of this and the last decade… and it fell apart as soon as the first part was released :tornado:

• Like 6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.