• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

12 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't follow streams but I can make an educated guess Pink + White alone is outstreaming the entirety of Lemonade :rip: 

Anyway, I'm frankly ready for the tour to end. I just clicked on a video and saw her doing the sameish Flaws and All speech in Seattle with a demure smile. Houston will be exciting, but other than that it's time to move on -- even if moving on means nothing. I kinda feel like we can all just let go of traditionally stanning her at that point. 

I may just take a break from ATRL and her in general until the visuals or ACT II

Theres literally no point in stanning her since she simply doesnt produce enough content to be really invested in her. With the way she operates these days, she should just release annual albums and do tours ever 3 years

The real annoying part is she'll release albums every 6 years and a tour ever 7. Buy "yaS hArDWOrkinG QueEN!"

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 3

I have so much to say but have to head to bed lol and will address later.

However one thing that has been grating my nerves is did Beyoncé work this hard for 25 years to have most of her records broken after just achieving them in 2-3 years? I’m surprised when she is surprised something of hers does well. And it doesn’t sit right with me. :biblio:

Edited by sillycilla
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Lose My Breath said:

The word abundance triggered me today… 

“Abundance of music”…..

what we actually got was an abundance of boredom 

• Haha 1

Is it that hard to stan whenever something happens and just enjoy other artists in the meantime? :michael: Last week we got full albums from Olivia Rodrigo, Tinashe, James Blake, Romy, Laufey and Róisín Murphy, all of them really good. This week Mitski. Drake, Kylie and Doja next week and Jorja Smith the week after that. And that’s just September. I really can’t be bothered by Beyoncé not doing anything tbh.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Theres literally no point in stanning her since she simply doesnt produce enough content to be really invested in her. With the way she operates these days, she should just release annual albums and do tours ever 3 years

The real annoying part is she'll release albums every 6 years and a tour ever 7. Buy "yaS hArDWOrkinG QueEN!"

the cupcake stans screaming "queen deserves a long break after this tour" like she wasn’t literally on a 6 year long break and went on like 5 vacations DURING an "active" era :priceless:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, XtunaStan said:

@James_Dean any tea about new physicals being manufactured?

None that I know of! Which is crazy cause we all know there is demand and they'd make bank... not sure what they're waiting for :huh:

whew Club Renaissance is a whole another experience! I'm alive!

Seattle crowd was good with applauding but dead silent for Rather Die Young :deadbanana: I was embarrassed to sing aloud so I just mouthed along the words. they also didn't know Flaws and Hole very well. and this was CR so can't imagine the nosebleeds :redface:

but wow, what a ******* show. I was able to get the exact spot I wanted. met some lovely people in the line and inside. made eye contact with Bey and Blue. now I need some sleep.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

not a single pic or video from last night… we really collectively don’t care anymore huh :priceless:

Her own photography department is slacking! (or what I'd like to call 'Yvette-ing')

It took a full week for them to upload the Inglewood page, and now we're still waiting for the Vancouver one.

I haven't seen any professional picture of the re-used opening fit for PURE/HONEY. :michael:

5 minutes ago, Tangane said:

Her own photography department is slacking! (or what I'd like to call 'Yvette-ing')

It took a full week for them to upload the Inglewood page, and now we're still waiting for the Vancouver one.

I haven't seen any professional picture of the re-used opening fit for PURE/HONEY. :michael:

it ain’t parkwood if someone isn’t slacking :tornado:

2 hours ago, Draper. said:

Is it that hard to stan whenever something happens and just enjoy other artists in the meantime? :michael: Last week we got full albums from Olivia Rodrigo, Tinashe, James Blake, Romy, Laufey and Róisín Murphy, all of them really good. This week Mitski. Drake, Kylie and Doja next week and Jorja Smith the week after that. And that’s just September. I really can’t be bothered by Beyoncé not doing anything tbh.

Tinashe DEVOURED, and Mitski is shaking me to my core as we speak :jonny3:

it’s fun to complain about Bey because she herself/her team promised or teased so much, but I have other faves to keep me occupied in the meantime

7 minutes ago, Tangane said:

she posted the reused one on ig like yesterday iirc

42 minutes ago, kimberly said:

Seattle crowd was good with applauding but dead silent for Rather Die Young :deadbanana: I was embarrassed to sing aloud so I just mouthed along the words. they also didn't know Flaws and Hole very well. and this was CR so can't imagine the nosebleeds :redface:

but wow, what a ******* show. I was able to get the exact spot I wanted. met some lovely people in the line and inside. made eye contact with Bey and Blue. now I need some sleep.

She didn't perform the Lost 3?

Last night opening look reminded me of one of her Oscar after party dresses. These types of dresses look so good on her. Marchesa used to slay this style but I don’t think they are around anymore 

5 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't follow streams but I can make an educated guess Pink + White alone is outstreaming the entirety of Lemonade :rip: 

Anyway, I'm frankly ready for the tour to end. I just clicked on a video and saw her doing the sameish Flaws and All speech in Seattle with a demure smile. Houston will be exciting, but other than that it's time to move on -- even if moving on means nothing. I kinda feel like we can all just let go of traditionally stanning her at that point. 

I may just take a break from ATRL and her in general until the visuals or ACT II

Oh God. This is going to be a long week while Bey enjoys yet another vacation :dies:

10 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Sometimes I fear this.

Lemonade is a great album. It's acclaimed, it won a ton of awards and spawned a huge tour but for what? Less than 500k streams a day? It's a complete non factor today tangibly while albums like Anti, Blonde, Views etc. still pull in streams to back their reputations.

Formation was handled terribly, and no singles were pushed afterward. The album was held from Spotify for years and dropped to little fan fare.

After that, they still decided to put out RENAISSANCE and roll it out like they did. BMS dropped and with potential for longevity was pulled from radio for no reason and CUFF IT got nothing, it was a hit because of the fans who pulled through on Tik Tok.

I don't know how any competent team looks at that and thinks to themselves that they're doing something or in it for the long run.

They seem very complacent with doing the bare minimum and that's what they'll keep getting.

Her team is trash and delulu sometimes.  Cultural relvance accompanies musical success.  The fact that they cannot connect that elementary concept is telling.

There are too many yes man at Parkwood.  The fact that this tour was packed w few of her hits, limited side views and odd choreo if Bey planned to dance less is so surprising.

Id love to be a fly on the wall the next time Bey drops a tour or album and its crickets.  

Edited by Blumoon
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Her team is trash and delulu sometimes.  Cultural relvance accompanies musical success.  The fact that they cannot connect that elementary concept is telling.

They really fumbled. What was the point of creating a groundbreaking project if no one hears or sees it? Im still waiting for Swarm Hive to apologize to us for gaslighting us for 3 years that she was some kind of mastermind :lmao: 

Same thing is happening with this era. They have no clue what they are doing. They are just lucky the Hive is so loyal that we can turn every crumb into a 3 course meal 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, kimberly said:

Last night was definitely a time.  Flew into Seattle for the day to see the show.  Had some friends dancing for her and were able to get me a friends and family ticket.  Club Ren was definitely a whole experience.  This is my 2nd time seeing her that close damn, truly a living legend.  She was definitely feeling herself last night.  Lots of attitude and  a huge smile ear to ear from the beginning to the end of the show.

Loved all her outfits last night as well.  Saw the Drunk in Love poles laying on the side and was hoping she’d do the Big 3 but unfortunately they were skipped.  But nonetheless Beyoncé, the dancers, the band, and production were all Top Tier!  We really need a concert film to be released.  

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

Oh God. This is going to be a long week while Bey enjoys yet another vacation :dies:

Not trying to be dramatic or anything, I'm just thinking... why bother :rip: I found ATRL looking for crumbs of her filming ST videos and eventually joined to discuss her, but now there's very little to talk about. 

I didn't see anyone mention she spent three days in French Polynesia for her bday. There's that :giraffe:

https://www.tmz.com/2023/09/14/beyonce-birthday-private-island-20-thousand-night-jay-z/

So the people who went to the Seattle show said it was great and those that didn’t go said it was dead and she’s not trying anymore. So what’s the truth and should I sell my tickets? Y’all keep playin on my face

5 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

So the people who went to the Seattle show said it was great and those that didn’t go said it was dead and she’s not trying anymore. So what’s the truth and should I sell my tickets? Y’all keep playin on my face

Id sell it if I were you

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, kimberly said:

What kind of comment is this? You were surrounded by influencers and fake fans (by your own admission) who paid thousands of dollars to take a picture of their ugly outfits in front of bey. Nosebleeds is where the party and actual fans are at. We knew all the words to flaws and all, thanks. 

• Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.