• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Happy page 3000! I view each thousandth page as an era. This next era we will retire stale topics, tired gifs (viola), and fighting. We can disagree without throwing shots. One day we will surpass #that woman’s base thread when we actually get fed something to talk about. I’m honored to be the first post of the 3000s as the honorary king/queen of the hive. “Thank you God, I love you God”

buzz on hive…. Buzz on

My most played Renaissance songs are BMS and Cuff It. I had to make sure the streams were streaming!!! 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Tangane said:

It's random but I love that Beyoncé says "We have Britney in the house tonight." at the beginning of "I Care" and a girl completely looses it: "bRiTnEy????" :lmao:

himym-honey.gif

my favorite is the part right before church girl when the girl in the crowd goes "TAKE ME TO CHURCH *****" :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im more so asking because I factor in the world's eagerness to diminish Black Art. If you consider perception to be reality to most, Voldemort being hailed as "the savior of the music industry and US American economy" while Beyonce being completely  left out of the convo DESPITE delivering one of the biggest tours of all time is kind of foreshadowing how Beyonces behavior will be dealt with in the future: an afterthought. I truly think Beyoncé is surrounded by people giving her a feeling of security that yes, shes not as commercial anymore, but "imPAcT" and "CultURAl vaLUe", yet how many times did Bey pave the way with innovative ideas and actually got lasting praise for it? 

The surprise visual release, to be quite frank, is forgotten. 

Her constantly reinventing release strategy and thus CLEARLY influencing Voldemort to be creative is not seen/perceived by the GP.

Her arguably biggest achievement, being the most awarded person, will be taken from her.

All thats left will be the clear standouts, Crazy in Love, Halo and Single Ladies (and Run The World). Thats it.

Im actually kind of sad when I think about it because shes clearly delusional about it all and does not see the way the World and Media works

Sometimes I fear this.

Lemonade is a great album. It's acclaimed, it won a ton of awards and spawned a huge tour but for what? Less than 500k streams a day? It's a complete non factor today tangibly while albums like Anti, Blonde, Views etc. still pull in streams to back their reputations.

Formation was handled terribly, and no singles were pushed afterward. The album was held from Spotify for years and dropped to little fan fare.

After that, they still decided to put out RENAISSANCE and roll it out like they did. BMS dropped and with potential for longevity was pulled from radio for no reason and CUFF IT got nothing, it was a hit because of the fans who pulled through on Tik Tok.

I don't know how any competent team looks at that and thinks to themselves that they're doing something or in it for the long run.

They seem very complacent with doing the bare minimum and that's what they'll keep getting.

Edited by Planet Mars
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm also mad they didn't acknowledge the 20th anniversary of DIL, and I'm afraid they'll do nothing for BEYONCÉ when it's 10th comes.

The fans need to start campaigning for these things :rip:

• Like 2

The Grandma's coming through...

John Lennon though, I thought she'd say Diana or Tina. :deadbanana2:

• Like 2

Page 3K!

Speaking of 3000... I think Andre 3000 had the potential to be a Kendrick-esque work husband for the 00s.

Look at the material:

Kinda wish they did something for his Idlewild soundtrack. Could you imagine that with her B'Day funk?

• Like 4

& 3000 more years for the visuals :rip:

We love you Queen, but just WHYYY did you do this to us? 

The word abundance triggered me today… 

“Abundance of music”…..

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Sometimes I fear this.

Lemonade is a great album. It's acclaimed, it won a ton of awards and spawned a huge tour but for what? Less than 500k streams a day? It's a complete non factor today tangibly while albums like Anti, Blonde, Views etc. still pull in streams to back their reputations.

Formation was handled terribly, and no singles were pushed afterward. The album was held from Spotify for years and dropped to little fan fare.

After that, they still decided to put out RENAISSANCE and roll it out like they did. BMS dropped and with potential for longevity was pulled from radio for no reason and CUFF IT got nothing, it was a hit because of the fans who pulled through on Tik Tok.

I don't know how any competent team looks at that and thinks to themselves that they're doing something or in it for the long run.

They seem very complacent with doing the bare minimum and that's what they'll keep getting.

For a team that’s supposedly “all about the music” they sure make it hard for audiences to enjoy the experience. 

Edited by sillycilla

This sound was stuck in my brain a couple days ago, sharing it with my fellow 1+1 worshippers :gaycat4:

• Like 4

Damn I thought after the bday show things would get more interesting but everything is dead. Even the twitter girlies aren’t really saying much as the tour is winding down. Ugh 

39 minutes ago, Anvarie said:

This sound was stuck in my brain a couple days ago, sharing it with my fellow 1+1 worshippers :gaycat4:

I always loved this part 🥹

• Like 1

Y’all, they way beylegion doesn’t even tease anything anymore, and the insiders on here left.

Nothing is happening after Kansas :gaycat7:

Edited by sillycilla

4 hours ago, Planet Mars said:

Sometimes I fear this.

I don't follow streams but I can make an educated guess Pink + White alone is outstreaming the entirety of Lemonade :rip: 

Anyway, I'm frankly ready for the tour to end. I just clicked on a video and saw her doing the sameish Flaws and All speech in Seattle with a demure smile. Houston will be exciting, but other than that it's time to move on -- even if moving on means nothing. I kinda feel like we can all just let go of traditionally stanning her at that point. 

I may just take a break from ATRL and her in general until the visuals or ACT II

• Like 4

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.