Beyoncé

Kisuke

I would love a RWT outfit rate. It's gonna be bad for a lot of the EU and my Tampa date though.

• Like 1

• Replies 111.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

2 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

This is branded into my retinas. I see it when I close my eyes. My nightmares are of it. I not seen anything tackier in my life.

Reveal hidden contents

580a40ce-2d27-4d69-af8f-30955e92142e-sna

There aren't enough disparagements, belittlements...

Look at the CANKLES it gives her omg :mazen:

This would’ve been much better as a gown. The top half had potential but things went south making it into a catsuit. This one also stands out as a huge miss. It is so unflattering. And the black heels….:deadbanana4:

Edited by suneclipse121

2 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

Beyoncé’s grand master plan will happen, or so the girls told us :fountain:

even that isn’t guaranteed anymore i fear, people today will look you straight in the eyes and tell you it’s Stiffy, can’t even imagine how perception will change once Bey is gone gone and she keeps going… 

can we even blame the GP ? what will they remember at this point other than the big hits, Coachella and some old performances ? her back catalogue streams abysmal and even touring barely changes that, you can barely find vinyls or cds of her works, all of her visuals are trapped on dying sites nobody uses or in her vault, you can’t watch 80% of her performances on youtube bc she blocked them, anything fan made gets deleted (even on twitter), you can’t rewatch tours since she won’t release them

i feel like her biggest wish is to become a literal ghost, push her fans away and make locals forget her… 

OMG I had this real life experience at work the other day. This girl is a casual fan and loves Renaissance however she was saying that even though Beyonce is stiff now and can no longer perform she's still excited about the  tour. And I was like where the hell did you hear that from, and she mentioned the Sweden show. :deadbanana: As I have been saying, it's easy for people to forget. And it seems like Beyonce is hellbent on making that happen. 

She wanted to be like Sade, she will get it. An afterthought 

17 minutes ago, Jai said:

At this point I've accepted that Beyonce will be what she will be sustainability wise in terms of if her music will have staying power.

We are a decade plus deep of her finding every way to slight her potention by not giving much attention to singles. I think her biggest issues is that while she has adored albums, she doesn't have enough singles that people want to go back and cuasully listen to/stream. Sitting down and listening to a single and taking time to consume and album are two different experiences for the average person, and I think more people just prefer to listen to songs at leisure.

Exactly! Her albums are stellar, however it's the singles that will bring people back and a new audience to your catalogue.  To me REN should be top streaming albums period. This era started out amazing, I don't know why it went left. 

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Yesterday i asked myself: is Beyonce really gonna stand the test of time with her antics (musically speaking)?

Without a question, her reputation as THE performer of our generation is cemented and untouched. Musically speaking tho, her streams are ok-ish including Renaissance, abysimal excluding Renaissance. 

Her catalog simply isn't being consumed and thats a fact. Just wondering

Her 2000s catalog does more than fine. People consumed a wider range of genres than when it came to this decade. It’s where she excels all her peers (recurrently)

The issue with her 2010s catalog apart from the sabatogé is the fact that it was arguably the worst/weakest year for contemporary R&B, especially for the women. The genre became more broody, male dominated and full of trap beats. Songs like Love On Top and Dunk in Love are still two of some of the biggest “r&b” hits of that decade though all things considered. Also, it’s not to say there wasn’t other good experimental R&B out there, but it was a weak year for the women in R&B all around with Beyoncé technically being the only contemporary R&B girl still standing strong from the 2000s. Her overall streams only look bad when you compare her rhythmic catalog of the 2010s to all the new and exciting pop eras of the 2010s. You can’t really compare the two. 

Lemonade’s abysmal daily streams is all her fault though and it’s what she deserves. 

Edited by BGKC

31 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Her 2000s catalog does more than fine. People consumed a wider range of genres than when it came to this decade. It’s where she excels all her peers (recurrently)

The issue with her 2010s catalog apart from the sabatogé is the fact that it was arguably the worst/weakest year for contemporary R&B, especially for the women. The genre became more broody, male dominated and full of trap beats. Songs like Love On Top and Dunk in Love are still two of some of the biggest “r&b” hits of that decade though all things considered. Also, it’s not to say there wasn’t other good experimental R&B out there, but it was a weak year for the women in R&B all around with Beyoncé technically being the only contemporary R&B girl still standing strong from the 2000s. Her overall streams only look bad when you compare her rhythmic catalog of the 2010s to all the new and exciting pop eras of the 2010s. You can’t really compare the two. 

Lemonade’s abysmal daily streams is all her fault though and it’s what she deserves. 

Im more so asking because I factor in the world's eagerness to diminish Black Art. If you consider perception to be reality to most, Voldemort being hailed as "the savior of the music industry and US American economy" while Beyonce being completely  left out of the convo DESPITE delivering one of the biggest tours of all time is kind of foreshadowing how Beyonces behavior will be dealt with in the future: an afterthought. I truly think Beyoncé is surrounded by people giving her a feeling of security that yes, shes not as commercial anymore, but "imPAcT" and "CultURAl vaLUe", yet how many times did Bey pave the way with innovative ideas and actually got lasting praise for it? 

The surprise visual release, to be quite frank, is forgotten. 

Her constantly reinventing release strategy and thus CLEARLY influencing Voldemort to be creative is not seen/perceived by the GP.

Her arguably biggest achievement, being the most awarded person, will be taken from her.

All thats left will be the clear standouts, Crazy in Love, Halo and Single Ladies (and Run The World). Thats it.

Im actually kind of sad when I think about it because shes clearly delusional about it all and does not see the way the World and Media works

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Yesterday i asked myself: is Beyonce really gonna stand the test of time with her antics (musically speaking)?

Without a question, her reputation as THE performer of our generation is cemented and untouched. Musically speaking tho, her streams are ok-ish including Renaissance, abysimal excluding Renaissance. 

Her catalog simply isn't being consumed and thats a fact. Just wondering

Compared to who? She is out streaming all her peers. Comparing her to the new artists like Billie, Dua etc is not realistic. DIL is going to pass 2 billion this year, how is that bad? BEYONCÉ over 3 billion when she restricted it. 

• Like 2

The thing is she's not stiff. Her movement is still so fluid and she ran down to Diana in heels.

Something is definitely up with the dancing but it seems to be a conscious choice.

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Im more so asking because I factor in the world's eagerness to diminish Black Art. If you consider perception to be reality to most, Voldemort being hailed as "the savior of the music industry and US American economy" while Beyonce being completely  left out of the convo DESPITE delivering one of the biggest tours of all time is kind of foreshadowing how Beyonces behavior will be dealt with in the future: an afterthought. I truly think Beyoncé is surrounded by people giving her a feeling of security that yes, shes not as commercial anymore, but "imPAcT" and "CultURAl vaLUe", yet how many times did Bey pave the way with innovative ideas and actually got lasting praise for it? 

The surprise visual release, to be quite frank, is forgotten. 

Her constantly reinventing release strategy and thus CLEARLY influencing Voldemort to be creative is not seen/perceived by the GP.

Her arguably biggest achievement, being the most awarded person, will be taken from her.

All thats left will be the clear standouts, Crazy in Love, Halo and Single Ladies (and Run The World). Thats it.

Im actually kind of sad when I think about it because shes clearly delusional about it all and does not see the way the World and Media works

Eye To Eye GIFs | Tenor

She’s not been left out of the conversation. Where’ve you been?! One of the complaints I hear most about her is how overpraised she is.

4 songs remembered? That’s 4x more than 99.99999% of artists.

You’re acting like if she’s not literally the #1 artist in the world until the end of time, she’ll be forgotten. There’s room for multiple legacies 

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

shes clearly delusional about it all and does not see the way the World and Media works

Louder 

The aliens revealing themselves now only because they want to attend the RWT 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Mitsouko said:

This is branded into my retinas. I see it when I close my eyes. My nightmares are of it. I not seen anything tackier in my life.

Reveal hidden contents

580a40ce-2d27-4d69-af8f-30955e92142e-sna

There aren't enough disparagements, belittlements...

Look at the CANKLES it gives her omg :mazen:

That was the first show I attended. :redface:

At least she gave me this cute lil Baphomét moment a week later.

FzaXy15WAAEPuhD.jpg:large

4 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

The fact they chose black chunky heels to go with that is mind-boggling. I mean, it's abysmal regardless.... but the shoes make it one of the worst things she's ever worn. I don't know how she went on stage like that without wanting to crawl under the piano.

Mrs. Carter Show wants you to hold its drink.

entertainer-beyonce-performs-on-stage-du
article-2309834-19514895000005DC-616_634

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

That was the first show I attended. :redface:

At least she gave me this cute lil Baphomét moment a week later.

FzaXy15WAAEPuhD.jpg:large

This was such an underrated look. Live it love it love it. She looked impeccable! Easily top 5 opening looks for me. 

Edited by AxelFox

they are about to gag her :lmao: 

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Does it annoy anyone else that other stans try to copy beyhive claims in order to uplift their fave when it couldn’t be further from the truth?

”My fave sold xxx with no promotion” what do you mean no promotion? They spammed it on instagram, have a single pushed to radio, video, and attempted to make it trend on tiktok. Is that not promotion? It’s 2023 no one relevant does interviews on radio or talk shows but they’re still promoting in other ways. Beyoncé is truly the ONLY PERSON that has consistently released music without promotion and that’s not necessarily a flex since it worsens her numbers. Announcing your album 12 hours before release isn’t a “surprise” drop either. They want their fave to be able to do what Bey does so bad. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Redporus said:

What's your most played song from RENAISSANCE?

Mine is VIRGOS GROOVE :jonnycat:

HEATED, by a landslide too :-*

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

HEATED, by a landslide too :-*

HEATED used to be in my top 3 but now it's

VG

MOVE

ITG(which I hated at firtst)

Edited by Redporus

1 minute ago, Redporus said:

HEATED used to be in my top 3 but now it's

VG

MOVE

ITG(which I hated at first)

HEATED is like an unmovable song that will never leave the setlist for me :deadbanana4:

ive streamed it so much that nothing else can compete.

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

shes clearly delusional about it all and does not see the way the World and Media works

ya lost me at the end :skull:

she knows, she just doesnt care anymore, simple as that.

Tonight is going to suck with regards to the time zone.

:redface:

I don't think I will watch the entire show.

:redface:

show day! I'm sitting in my (not chrome) outfit and waiting for a reasonable time to head over. I'll probably try to get there when VIP check-in opens.

yes I'm deciding to go pretty early because she's the reason I hauled my ass up here. :redface:

• Like 3

Luckily after this week, the remaining shows will be in my time zones and on days where I can watch them in full because I will be off the next day.

:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.