• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 minutes ago, Kingdom said:

The entire show is chrome heavy boo

No, I expect all of her opening outfits to be chrome from this point on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Awwww

This is really cute but I screamed at the outfit compared to the head scarf. Like I was NOT expecting that look when the camera panned out :deadbanana4:

• Haha 4

Ok, this is thee worst opening outfit she has worn so far, I’m baffled:deadbanana4:

Now that my dates are over I'm selfishly ready for the tour to end so we can get a move on to what's next.

WNWKFPY.gif

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Ok, this is thee worst opening outfit she has worn so far, I’m baffled:deadbanana4:

She looks like what I'd dress my Sim in before sending her to her job as a line cook when I was in middle school.

WNWKFPY.gif

• Haha 4

the shoes that she showed me were
not something that I would particularly
buy for myself.

They were old maiden type of shoes

spacer.png

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Shone Ai said:

spacer.pnguh yeah does anyone want my Kansas City ticket? :rip:

I pulled a crazy when I had to get to my St Louis show. Flights were like $500 and I was baffled by it. My friend and I ended up taking a flight to Nashville for more than half the price to spend the day there, rent a car and drive to St Louis for the show :gaycat6: it was a fun weekend trip tho. 

• Haha 2

I looked it up and I've been screaming for the last 5 minutes :deadbanana2:

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

the boots are great, but what is this outfit? The scarf???? I pray one day for Beyoncé to have a great stylist 

The BOOTS :jonny5:

The new CUFF IT look :jonny5:

THE ORBIT COMING BACK :jonny5:

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

This is really cute but I screamed at the outfit compared to the head scarf. Like I was NOT expecting that look when the camera panned out :deadbanana4:

She should have worn it in Vegas as an homage to their state bird. 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

She has her orb outfit tonight.

Iconic! 

Also, she’s throwing in some random red again and there’s a mind control outfit again 

Just got back from the show! :heart2: I absolutely loved it. I'm a casual listener to Beyoncé but I want to get more into her discography now.

I liked how she played so many songs from her previous eras. I didn't check the set list beforehand and wasn't expecting songs like "Diva" and "1+1."

I kept getting goosebumps during the interludes, especially the Motherboard one about the birth of house music :jonny:

My favorite parts of the show were probably "Break My Soul," "Summer Renaissance," and "Love on Top."

My only gripes are that I wish she sang more songs from Lemonade and more ballads, but the set list is already packed so I understand.

The audience flopped at the mute challenge because some dumb twink to my left shouted "SHUT THE **** UP" during it :biblio:

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, Jotham said:

wasn't expecting songs like "Diva"

I wish I could say this. It's the one we'll never get rid of. I have a feeling she'd rather skip Crazy In Love than Diva   :gaycat7:

The opening outfit is kinda giving If I Were A Boy at the GRAMMYs

Spoiler

Teasing rock for act iii? :eli:

Edited by Jon Snow

I just listened to Spirit for the first time in years and God I forgot how bad it is :rip:

• Haha 7

I went to the show in Santa Clara. I’m not the biggest Bey fan but I had fomo and I work right next to the stadium so I just went and I was shook. The videos on YouTube don’t do it Justice. The vocals, the band, her beauty, etc.

I love the act that has Love On Top and Crazy In Love in it. The band was going off and the energy was amazing 

Im Gonna go on a Beyonce marathon this 3 day weekend :)

• Like 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.