• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

it’s so hard to find silver that doesn’t look like a jiffy pop mess :weeps:

• Haha 3

I just let out the ugliest laugh 

WHAT was that on the last page? :mazen:

I just realized that the silver Marine Serre bodysuits are supposed to be a “nude” illusion for the robots/aliens that came with Bey

All the dancers have one red item of clothing and the men all have red pants

spacer.png

• Thanks 2

suddenly i love that look

When defending Beyoncé from other fandoms I used to love to pull the “2 decades into her career. Hope your fave lasts that long!” Card but the girlies are lasting and about to hit the 2 decade mark… I mean rihtank and swiffer debuted only 2-3 years after Bey went solo. I’m even surprised to know 2008 was 15 years ago so the monstosities kittycats and crew also can now brag about longevity. It feels like Bey has been around forever but when you just include her solo career it doesn’t feel so impressive anymore :/

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

7 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

When defending Beyoncé from other fandoms I used to love to pull the “2 decades into her career. Hope your fave lasts that long!” Card but the girlies are lasting and about to hit the 2 decade mark… I mean rihtank and swiffer debuted only 2-3 years after Bey went solo. I’m even surprised to know 2008 was 15 years ago so the monstosities kittycats and crew also can now brag about longevity. It feels like Bey has been around forever but when you just include her solo career it doesn’t feel so impressive anymore :/

She’s been charting on the hot 100 since the 90s. 

Britney is her peer, not Swift or Rihanna

• Like 9
  • Thanks 2

spacer.pnguh yeah does anyone want my Kansas City ticket? :rip:

idk why yall keep entertaining that wolf in sheep's clothing in here with all its weird underhanded posts

its so blatant now

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 5

59 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Reread what you wrote aloud to yourself.  If you need help:

Wouldn't that mean that her career aged as well or did everyones time in the industry increase and Beyonces stayed the same??

1 hour ago, Blue Rose said:

I just realized that the silver Marine Serre bodysuits are supposed to be a “nude” illusion for the robots/aliens that came with Bey

All the dancers have one red item of clothing and the men all have red pants

spacer.png

I don't get it

SaBLg1x.thumb.gif.461794c2876717df37bf9f

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Dumb

6 minutes ago, Blumoon said:

Reread what you wrote aloud to yourself.  If you need help:

Wouldn't that mean that her career aged as well or did everyones time in the industry increase and Beyonces stayed the same??

Ikr! That member is a hater and it kills him to know that Beyonce is still active and successful 

• Confused 1

2 hours ago, Blumoon said:

So glad this is going on! She better wear the Mugler Bee costume. 

Though Italy still puts everyone to shame 

FIsvMJvXwAAdeJc.jpg

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

idk why yall keep entertaining that wolf in sheep's clothing in here with all its weird underhanded posts

its so blatant now

Happy somebody said it…:coffee2: they’re not even trying to be clever with it anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

29 minutes ago, giRLbye. said:

its so blatant now

Username is literally fleahive they’re making fun of us 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Chris said:

As tired as we are of Diva have you guys noticed she never gave a bad performance of it?

Like the Mrs. Carter Tour, Formation Tour, Coachella, and Renaissance Tour all were 10/10.

:soda:

Who said we were tired of diva?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I f*cking hate the time zone difference.

:rip:

I'm going to bed after the first act because I am sooooo tired.

What are the chances we get a live album release alá Homecoming? :gaycat3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.