• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

They better have Reneigh projected on the roof 

Vegas night 2 didn’t seem like it was struggling? I bought some tickets the day of and all the sections seemed filled, I imagine a lot of last minute people bought seats 

35 minutes ago, QueenB said:

Vegas night 2 didn’t seem like it was struggling? I bought some tickets the day of and all the sections seemed filled, I imagine a lot of last minute people bought seats 

It was almost completely sold out by the day of

• Like 1

Shoutout to the president of the UK Hive for rocking the B’Day beehive updo perfectly for the start of Virgo season

3 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

her birthday is exactly a week from today. if you were to attend her secret party, what gift would you bring her?
(please give shady answers)

spacer.png

a framed photo 

93_beyonce2.jpg?auto=format&q=60&w=667&h

• Haha 8

So we range from the visual release date, complaining about Thique STILL not being included, which tour outfits we like the best, and then if certain shows are sold out or not.

:jonny:

what I wouldn't give for an interview like this with today's Yoncé. she was so relaxed and having so much fun. kinda giving RWT energy! we can only hope.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chris said:

Since we are on the topic of her touring costumes for the billionth time (since she's not releasing her visuals)

Beyoncé's black Formation Tour hat could soon be yours | Mashable

Slay or nay?

big slay. the giant hats make such a statement.

19 minutes ago, Chris said:

So we range from the visual release date, complaining about Thique STILL not being included, which tour outfits we like the best, and then if certain shows are sold out or not.

:jonny:

well what else is there to talk about sis?

1 hour ago, yonsé said:

well what else is there to talk about sis?

Why the actual tour thread is being plagued with trolls?

1 hour ago, kimberly said:

what I wouldn't give for an interview like this with today's Yoncé. she was so relaxed and having so much fun. kinda giving RWT energy! we can only hope.

We need that Alison lady from the UK to interview her again, the one she played connect 4 with. 

• Haha 2

WHAT is wrong with some of these people?

Get a damn f*cking hobby or something.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

WHAT is wrong with some of these people?

Get a damn f*cking hobby or something.

Maybe they're all cashiers at Walmart... 

:eli:

• Haha 2

Who's going to the Houston date? :gaycat1:

1 hour ago, Planet Mars said:

Who's going to the Houston date? :gaycat1:

:gaycat: Me

Spoiler

And my 3 best friends, like we do it all the time we gon do it again :ihype:

• Thanks 1

What do you all think about the wiz theories? I just saw a great dissection on TikTok and she pointed out the last tour stop being Kansas City. 

18 minutes ago, sillycilla said:

What do you all think about the wiz theories? I just saw a great dissection on TikTok and she pointed out the last tour stop being Kansas City. 

I highly doubt she would do a tour for a Broadway musical. I could maybe see it if it were a movie or tv special. a whole tour and performances from Fall 2023-Summer 2024? nah

Ugh I just had a lucid dream where in a spot on her website she has a documentary hidden. It was under the Tina Knowles tag. 

Spoiler

It was a a while behind the scenes getting ready for the tour, all the ideas trying to come together, how she had enough to do two shows and she said let’s do them both! It wasn’t Andrew who was helping but some other guy, an older version of Ed and him explaining how expensive it would be to carry it all, you could see a room with all the props like the inflatable horse, the AHAP jacket, some bee accessories.

She explains more about her injury, scaling things down, it was a broken/ripped hip tendon above her cootchie and even has a chrome diagram visual to explain it. No word on how she got the injury, just one assumes dancing. 

She had surgery and they gave her drugs/injections to speed up the recovery. At one point while rehearsing they lost Blue’s little foo foo dog. 

I was able to watch most of it but decided to rewind it and got my phone to record what I could since I couldn’t save the video, recorded some of it but at some point my stupid ass pressed the record button but it just took a quick 1 second vid and didn’t actually record since I had to keep the button pressed or didn’t click it hard enough on my iPhone. Anyways, I got my visuals ya’ll, I own them in my head! 

3 hours ago, sillycilla said:

What are the wiz theories? Kansas ended up being the last show since she had to move it somewhere when postponing it. New Orleans was the original ending. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.