• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

39 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

twitter hive sayin the AS incident was done on purpose bc the visuals or act II are coming soon… oh you poor clueless fools :deadbanana4:

Idk if it means visuals are coming soon but there could be hints to **** that she’s planning soon in our faces on that single artwork. Somebody squint real hard and read the rest

The stage malfunctioning immediately after “the dj booth is conducting a troubleshoot of the entire system” is a kii. Like what are the odds :lmao:

it obviously wasnt planned. She looked pissed as **** and she was overperforming for the rest of the show to make up for it. Someone’s head is definitely rolling on the floor today.

And there’s an angle showing Kyndall’s hair almost being trapped in the lift. Like that is the extremely dangerous. We dodged a huge bullet 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The stage malfunctioning immediately after “the dj booth is conducting a troubleshoot of the entire system” is a kii. Like what are the odds :lmao:

it obviously wasnt planned.

Well it makes sense. That is when she gives her mic to the dancers and they take it backstage. When she gets the mic back, she starts singing AS, which is the moment the malfunction happened. Something happened in the meantime 

Edited by Jon Snow

2 hours ago, Shone Ai said:

Do you see “Reneigh Sance”? :toofunny3:

Ok, maybe we are onto something and this is going to be epic. Maybe she is going to use CURRENT visuals in conjuction with the filmed visuals and show them as a timelapse of some sort to reference the future. 

Virgo season… Stage malfunctioning during AS…Echoville articles mentioning silver for fall and stadium malfunction…  her saying we are the visuals again… y’all  she’s asking us to find the visuals

:eli:

• Like 2

I feel for Rumi, Sir and Blue. That woman is sadistic to the core

Best Thing I Never Had vs. I Was Here, which do you prefer of the two ATRL favs?

spacer.png

• Haha 2

Deux Moi isn’t reliable but what else do we have?

spacer.png

Edited by Blue Rose

16 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

it's funny to say "literally everyone under the sun is in it" and then name the most random people... I guess that points to just how "everyone under the sun" is in it lol...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bijonse said:

Idk if it means visuals are coming soon but there could be hints to **** that she’s planning soon in our faces on that single artwork. Somebody squint real hard and read the rest

yeah but they are pushing the narrative that the outage was done on purpose :deadbanana4:

it they really think Beyoncé Perfectionist Knowles fakes a 10 minute long audio malfunction to the point where she has to exit the stage only to tease some obscure easter egg from a song cover everyone, herself included, forgot after a week… yeah :rip:

• Haha 4

45 minutes ago, DR0GO said:

Best Thing I Never Had vs. I Was Here, which do you prefer of the two ATRL favs?

spacer.png

I Was Here........BTINH can choke 

spacer.png

She’s definitely filming the show 

33 minutes ago, swissman said:

wait Kevin Hart better be nowhere near the visuals, and if he is, he should be edited out!

Maybe theres a deeper meaning behind it. Everything is curated with intention and itll all make sense in the end, no? 

SaBLg1x.thumb.gif.461794c2876717df37bf9f

Edited by Kristie Kuwa
  • Haha 4

45 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

spacer.png

thank god they aren’t reliable (according to them the visuals came out last year, this year, now next year :rip:) cause making us wait ANOTHER YEAR for a bunch of nepos, hasbeens and C-listers ? yeah no thanks 

just imagine the sheer insanity of having a three (3) year long era while doing absolutely nothing in between :deadbanana4:

pulling off a year long era would be amazing if you have multiple singles, appearances, fun stuff for the fans… but a 3 year long era where all you do is sell diamonds, sweatshop shirts, olive oil and go on vacation ??

a nightmare :deadbanana2:

• Like 4

That AS malfunction looks sus the more I think about it. The band is at least playing some of that track, why would their sound be completely inaudible too, hmmm

1 minute ago, Jamlon said:

That AS malfunction looks sus the more I think about it. The band is at least playing some of that track, why would their sound be completely inaudible too, hmmm

We need TMZ to leak the audio from the malfunction. I can just imagine the technicians scrambling and screaming in Bey and the dancers ears and everyone trying to fix it. It was only 10min but I bet it felt like 2 hours behind the scenes 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

38 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

yeah but they are pushing the narrative that the outage was done on purpose :deadbanana4:

it they really think Beyoncé Perfectionist Knowles fakes a 10 minute long audio malfunction to the point where she has to exit the stage only to tease some obscure easter egg from a song cover everyone, herself included, forgot after a week… yeah :rip:

When the rest of her lil echoes prophecies come true and the finale is the videos/act ii :gaycat5: 

Edited by bijonse

6 hours ago, Lovett said:

F4XwH4QXkAA0xBr?format=jpg&name=large

CHRIST

:jonny4:

My goodness :jonny6:

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

20 minutes ago, bijonse said:

When the rest of her lil echoes prophecies come true and the finale is the videos/act ii :gaycat5: 

she’d have to put on a pink wig and show us some glittery kitty cat live on stage next for them to be complete and… i’d definitely like to see it :coffee:

but truthfully i’m so past the theories and easter eggs, those were fun 15 months ago, they aren’t anymore :deadbanana4:

• Like 2

spacer.png

maybe the visuals not being released is a blessing in disguise 

• Haha 3

New outfit is alien, I love it. Wings are cute, can do with or without it...

And yeah, i also think the audio cut was sus but if she wanted to do it, she would of made it more cinematic then that (dramatic lights cutting etc), instead of her and the dancers awkwardly still performing for a min with no audio lol

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.