Beyoncé

Kisuke

at least it means that they are still working on something and this era is not dead yet

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

30 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

that’s actually a good point, i could see that being the case ! but you’d think in nearly 2 years they would’ve found some time to shoot actual ballroom scenes :rip: all of this is just confusing and tiring atp 

All I know is: They better gag the **** out of us, cause the ITG teaser aside from the looks she presented was boring af

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I lowkey wish she would do something disgustingly unforgivable (by my standards) so I can stop stanning her and get my life back :deadbanana4: Go to dinner with Roman Polanski or Johnny Depp, hop on a song with Dr. Luke and R. Kelly, invite Matty Healy to the Roc Nation brunch ***** SOMETHING. I'm not easy with how cordial she is with Nicki Minaj, for example, but she keeps enough of a distance that I can delude myself. I just need her to do more. Take the shackles off my feet so I can bounce.

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

17 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

All I know is: They better gag the **** out of us, cause the ITG teaser aside from the looks she presented was boring af

i mean i love the teased aesthetic and it definitely seems more cinematic (no ugly ass super8 filter) and less random nonsensical cuts à la BIK but yeah it definitely looks boring and way too tame compared to the cunty futuristic space opera vibe of the tour visuals :deadbanana4:

i’m fine with waiting as long as it takes if it means we get less of the former and more of the latter but jfc pls just say SOMETHING… i’d take another press release atp

I'm having a hard time believing that last video of 'Parkwood' shooting a new video...

Do we have any proof it's really them? Most of the time people are just taking a video from years ago out of context.

I'm too weak to believe in this **** again... :chick3:

This look like a basic ballroom dance scene, why haven't they been able to shoot that within the last year?

3 hours ago, LVP said:

at least it means that they are still working on something and this era is not dead yet

Right this just confirms that they are still being worked on and them filming at a ball def means it’s for the renaissance visuals :lakitu:

Is it possible they could be filming for Delresto? Or some documentary footage for RWT or documentary about her life?

Travis is a chart desperate artist. Im surprised he hasnt uploaded a video for DELRESTO already. It’s definitely one of those songs that could be improved with a video 

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Travis is a chart desperate artist. Im surprised he hasnt uploaded a video for DELRESTO already. It’s definitely one of those songs that could be improved with a video 

He probably made the mistake of giving the footage to Beyoncé to edit

• Haha 4

12 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Tweet deleted :rip:

Ok so this is a "good" sign that they decided to delete it!

But we still have no clue as to when this project will be released. :toofunny2: It's basically square one with a sprinkle of nothing more!

45 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Is it possible they could be filming for Delresto? Or some documentary footage for RWT or documentary about her life?

At this point its more likely shes recording a new docu for Rumi and Sir to watch cause shes too tired to explain ballroom culture and the inspo behind the RWT 

• Haha 2

I'm not getting hyped about anything, this is probably film for her instagram post of "you are the visuals" for the end of the tour

3 hours ago, Tangane said:

I'm having a hard time believing that last video of 'Parkwood' shooting a new video...

Do we have any proof it's really them? Most of the time people are just taking a video from years ago out of context.

I'm too weak to believe in this **** again... :chick3:

This look like a basic ballroom dance scene, why haven't they been able to shoot that within the last year?

Honey Balenciaga liked and commented on it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

I was hoping they'd push it... Third top 10 this era would be amazing

11 hours ago, suneclipse121 said:

Still filming….:weeps:

I could already see her ass saying “We need it to feel more authentic, we need to go the ballrooms and film the real people. Bring it back to basics.”:gaycat6:

I'm afraid they'll add the ugly ass disjointed filters (Super8, 4:3 and 21:9 aspect ratio, film grain) instead of just giving us a clean, consistent Beyoncé-level type stuff.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

I'm afraid they'll add the ugly ass disjointed filters (Super8, 4:3 and 21:9 aspect ratio, film grain) instead of just giving us a clean, consistent Beyoncé-level type stuff.

pls no i’m begging no more 5 different ratios in the span of 3 minutes with a ton of super 8 and b&w insta filters slapped on them :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

Not y'all acting up because of the resolution of the visuals!!

Don't forget the real goal here, Hive: WE NEED THESE VISUALS TO BE RELEASED FIRST! :bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

pls no i’m begging no more 5 different ratios in the span of 3 minutes with a ton of super 8 and b&w insta filters slapped on them :deadbanana2:

I'm still mad about it and she seems to actually love it. :deadbanana2:

Just now, Monday Night Messiah said:

I'm still mad about it and she seems to actually love it. :deadbanana2:

oh she loves them down… who even gave her that stupid ass idea guess she didn’t use them for ST (thank god) :deadbanana4: and now she even uses them for her documentaries like…

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

oh she loves them down… who even gave her that stupid ass idea guess she didn’t use them for ST (thank god) :deadbanana4: and now she even uses them for her documentaries like…

I also dislike the random B-roll footage of people just standing and looking at the camera. You're in a Beyoncé video, do something!

They worked well for Homecoming and Black is King. Lemonade was messy and annoying 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.