Beyoncé

Kisuke

What in the Chat GPT is going on in here? I love how y’all are just tossing names at fleahive:deadbanana4: 

Edited by suneclipse121
  • Haha 6

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

28 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

What in the Chat GPT is going on in here? I love how y’all are just tossing names at fleahive:deadbanana4: 

sdbgjsjga :deadbanana4:

Most of these friendships and rivalries are fan created. Beyonce and Shakira are not friends. Nor are Beyonce and Gaga. They're friendly with each other and work in the same industry.

• Like 4

I can imagine Gaga wanting to be closer to Beyoncé. She said such sweet things about her. Seeing Beyoncé made her realize what she wants to do. I believe she genuinely likes her. I believe B likes her too, but is distant.

I remember when B send her that Ivy Park hoodie and Gaga posted about it. I had feeling that Gaga was showing off. I wish they would do that part 2 someday.

32 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn they’ve both shown admiration and love for each other through the years tho! i don’t think they’re besties who text every day, but they’re still fond of each other and have mentioned keeping in touch. its probably one of those lowkey connections where you know the other person is busy but you check in periodically. 

or maybe it’s my hybrid stan delusions needing more collabs or at least photos together like their cute Met Gala hug :'(

Hide contents

spacer.png

But this 

Beyonce can maintain friendships with people without having to see them every day.

:deadbanana4:

• Like 2

I’ve always heard that Beyoncé was HATED on Reddit. But dear god the seething is next level:rip: An article was posted on a popular subreddit that Bey had listening only tickets available for sale at MetLife and they took the opportunity to build narratives about how evil of person she is…..

And of course they compare her to a certain blonde woman and give her nothing but praise. But wasn’t blondie selling tickets behind her stage for her tour…. Like tf :deadbanana4:

I’m perfectly aware why the w h y t e folks of Reddit are bothered by Beyoncé but it’s honestly how shocking how unhinged people can become towards her. Literally some of the most pathetic stuff I’ve seen on the internet.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I’ve always heard that Beyoncé was HATED on Reddit. But dear god the seething is next level:rip: An article was posted on a popular subreddit that Bey had listening only tickets available for sale at MetLife and they took the opportunity to build narratives about how evil of person she is…..

And of course they compare her to a certain blonde woman and give her nothing but praise. But wasn’t blondie selling tickets behind her stage for her tour…. Like tf :deadbanana4:

I’m perfectly aware why the w h y t e folks of Reddit are bothered by Beyoncé but it’s honestly how shocking how unhinged people can become towards her. Literally some of the most pathetic stuff I’ve seen on the internet.

DO NOT go to the r/music subreddit and search her name. She's the only one that gets dragged no matter how innocent the post. And every day she's posted in the Unpopular Opinions thread. Beyonce is serious when she says "please don't give me hype" because it always sets her up for failure.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

no ******* way she's STILL recording stuff for the visuals :deadbanana4:

22 minutes ago, Chris said:

Beyonce can maintain friendships with people without having to see them every day.

:deadbanana4:

Even Adele isn't her friend. She said it in an interview during 30 promotion. The only female celebrities apart of her real inner circle that isn't family is Lala Anthony and Alicia Keys of the top of my head. A case can be made for Jessica Alba as a lowkey friend. 

26 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

nnnnnnn you know the wasps opened that same exact thread here but we got it closed before it hit the 3rd page and gathered all those losers that hate her :lmao:

but Reddit is the worst place on the internet. They hate everyone and everything. It’s not just Bey :rip:

Y'all I seriously want to bring a sign if she's going to keep reading them out loud. But I don't want to get hands thrown at me. UGH I need her to acknowledge my existence. 

30 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

More and more I'm afraid "You are the visual, baby." was a hint :rip: Either way I truly don't think we're seeing the visuals until late 2023 or maybe even in 2024

38 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Even Adele isn't her friend. She said it in an interview during 30 promotion. The only female celebrities apart of her real inner circle that isn't family is Lala Anthony and Alicia Keys of the top of my head. A case can be made for Jessica Alba as a lowkey friend. 

I’d say she is friends with Chris Martin. Not sure if she is still close with Gweneth but she definitely was once upon a time. 

1 hour ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Still filming….:weeps:

I could already see her ass saying “We need it to feel more authentic, we need to go the ballrooms and film the real people. Bring it back to basics.”:gaycat6:

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Y'all I seriously want to bring a sign if she's going to keep reading them out loud. But I don't want to get hands thrown at me. UGH I need her to acknowledge my existence. 

unless you're at the very front, keep the sign away until Summer Renaissance. she reads some while she's flying over people, and since everyone's looking up at her, you aren't blocking anyone's view.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Bring your sign but only hold it up during SR or whenever she’s close to you. I think signs are cute but be mindful of people behind you

• Like 1

I absolutely LOVE the diva dance break, it’s been the same in previous tours? 

1 hour ago, Yellowfever said:

Yeah for the most part. I think the first iteration was from On The Run (2014) and every tour since then has had a different iteration of the Diva dance break. 

I think the most notable Diva dance break is arguably the Beychella one. That was one for the books. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yellowfever said:

She’s been doing the dance break since IAWT, but after Mrs carter she started mashing it up with a different song each time.

OTR I was Clique, FWT was Cut It/Panda, Homecoming & OTR II was Everybody Mad, and now RWT is Just Wanna Rock.

here is a compilation 

Edited by yonsé
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, cloudbusting said:

nnn they’ve both shown admiration and love for each other through the years tho! i don’t think they’re besties who text every day, but they’re still fond of each other and have mentioned keeping in touch. its probably one of those lowkey connections where you know the other person is busy but you check in periodically. 

or maybe it’s my hybrid stan delusions needing more collabs or at least photos together like their cute Met Gala hug :'(

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

oh they definitely do, when bey sent her one of her sweatshop hoodies before her coachella set gaga seemed so happy it was so cute sjshhx + she still calls her honey B  :jonny6:

i really don’t get how they didn’t take a another pic together since 2016, every grammy/oscar period i hope for a new pic and it never happens :gaycat6:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, HausofArtpopII said:

maybe it’s not for the album visuals but for a bms/cuff it style fan video  :deadbanana4: 

cause if it’s for the VISUALS visuals damn… what have y’all been doing for the past year ? :rip:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fleahive said:

DO NOT go to the r/music subreddit and search her name. She's the only one that gets dragged no matter how innocent the post. And every day she's posted in the Unpopular Opinions thread. Beyonce is serious when she says "please don't give me hype" because it always sets her up for failure.

you are very dramatic..damn. REDDIT  literally hates everyone, not just bey. they talk mess about everyone, its a platform filled with white incel..duh

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

maybe it’s not for the album visuals but for a bms/cuff it style fan video  :deadbanana4: 

cause if it’s for the VISUALS visuals damn… what have y’all been doing for the past year ? :rip:

It's probably for the visuals... They probably need real life footage and they want to avoid the mess that happened when they took it from a documentary for Formation. The actual set scenes with her are most likely done. But I prefer to know they are still working on it rather than thinking they are purposely sitting on the finished thing. They could be for act ii tho.

19 minutes ago, Draper. said:

They probably need real life footage and they want to avoid the mess that happened when they took it from a documentary for Formation. The actual set scenes with her are most likely done. 

that’s actually a good point, i could see that being the case ! but you’d think in nearly 2 years they would’ve found some time to shoot actual ballroom scenes :rip: all of this is just confusing and tiring atp 

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.