• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

10 minutes ago, Draper. said:

They wouldn’t keep addressing them if they were. They are still taking more than planned tho. :deadbanana4:

you’re probably right… but i'm fearing that new "you are the visuals" narrative is their way of quietly letting us know what we see is what we’ll get : nothing :tornado:

whoever said yvette’s old ass probably tells her every night "they love all these little clues B" was right :deadbanana4:

12 minutes ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

Get some air babe, it’s not that serious. 

Someone asked me what my intuition thought about Janet’s feelings towards Beyoncé so that was my answer and I will quote when the truth comes out 1-730 days from now. :coffee2: Let me know if you would like me to use my intuition to read anyone else! I’m at 93% accuracy. 

If Yvette behind the scenes feeding her info like “they love the clues” … this ain’t 2013 no more we are grown and just want the bare minimum.

spacer.png

Spoiler

Then again the bare minimum in Bey’s world is just album & tour. 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, Devin said:

If Yvette behind the scenes feeding her info like “they love the clues” … this ain’t 2013 no more we are grown and just want the bare minimum.

spacer.png

Reveal hidden contents

Then again the bare minimum in Bey’s world is just album & tour. 

spacer.png

Wait Devipoo you didn’t get banned? I’m just now noticing!:hippo:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Someone asked me what my intuition thought about Janet’s feelings towards Beyoncé so that was my answer and I will quote when the truth comes out 1-730 days from now. :coffee2: Let me know if you would like me to use my intuition to read anyone else! I’m at 93% accuracy. 

do j-lo

• Haha 2

Can someone link me to the articles where she was making music videos in 2013 BEFORE she dropped the surprise album and no one suspected a thing?

What a time.

:jonny5:

2 hours ago, KKW said:

Now that I’m thinking about it, Diva might be the ultimate serve of the entire show…

Someone uploaded this performance yesterday and Ive been obsessed with how Rob’s ass is moving during the choreo and this angle shows all of it :jonny:

starts at the 1:07 mark

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

don’t let them silence you i see your vision :cm:

do gaga next :gaycat5:

4 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

do j-lo

I think her feelings have evolved over the years. She was a serious hater in her 40s. Jlo felt she was a much better dancer and believes that Beyoncé is inspired by her fashion/style. Now that she’s aging out she is starting to appreciate and respect Beyoncé as an artist. She still believes she has the better butt. But she will give credit where it’s due when it comes to beyonces cultural impact. She attended formation tour in 2016 with her ex who I 100% believe dragged her there and Jlo was on her phone in every clip I saw. But she’s less catty now. Ben is playing a big part in healing her inner demons. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

Oh yeah we need to drag her then. Instead of "Justice for Thique/AUIYM" posters how about "Can you stay STAY in club renaissance circle for at least 15 minutes so we can justify paying all this damn money and actually see you up close for more than one song? Thank you" 

OG Hive who are R&B stans know the tea. Several of the girls that praise her within the last few years have said underhanded things in their interviews and have had to stop themselves from revealing too much. Several of them have tried to become friends with Kelly, Michelle, or Solange so they can get the scoop on Bey. Kelis and Erykah are very recent examples of this. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

I think her feelings have evolved over the years. She was a serious hater in her 40s. Jlo felt she was a much better dancer and believes that Beyoncé is inspired by her fashion/style. Now that she’s aging out she is starting to appreciate and respect Beyoncé as an artist. She still believes she has the better butt. But she will give credit where it’s due when it comes to beyonces cultural impact. She attended formation tour in 2016 with her ex who I 100% believe dragged her there and Jlo was on her phone in every clip I saw. But she’s less catty now. Ben is playing a big part in healing her inner demons. 

that ben affleck donkey dick would calm anyone down :WAP:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

don’t let them silence you i see your vision :cm:

do gaga next :gaycat5:

Others have said this about Gaga in general. But I think she’s very calculated and fake. She doesn’t hate Beyoncé. I think she truly respects her but is put off by Beyoncé not wanting to keep in touch after their collaboration. She wants to text her weekly like she does with fellow Italian Ariana. When Gaga DJed at some random event earlier this year and played Pure/Honey she did it soley to test if people prefer renaissance to chromatica. Sure enough she played a chromatica song right after and the crowd went wild compared to pure/honey. That fed her ego a bit. She’s focused on acting now and doesn’t feel competitive with fellow singers atm. With that said we will never attend a Bey show and that’s fair cause Bey won’t attend a Gaga show lol. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Fleahive said:

I get ick vibes from Brandy which usually means lowkey a Beyonce hater and my intuition is always on point. However I have seen Brandy stan Beyonce here and there so. I don't ever see her speaking out or throwing direct shade, she knows better. 

She has her hangups about Beys success due to her light skinned privilege, it was a main topic back when she had a reality show, her and Kelly were besties at one point. 

3 minutes ago, Dreajae said:

OG Hive who are R&B stans know the tea. Several of the girls that praise her within the last few years have said underhanded things in their interviews and have had to stop themselves from revealing too much. Several of them have tried to become friends with Kelly, Michelle, or Solange so they can get the scoop on Bey. Kelis and Erykah are very recent examples of this. 

I remember people said Solange was close with Kelis lol. So weird. Even though I occasionally drag her for being so closed off, I completely understand why she doesn’t let anyone inside of her inner circle. Even if they are genuine with her, her brand is most important. If you are messy she doesn’t want to get cancelled alongside you. She keeps her messy celebrity relationships on the down low. One of those people being Chris Brown. Even Adele cant befriend her. She gets party invites and that’s about it. 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Fleahive said:

Others have said this about Gaga in general. But I think she’s very calculated and fake. She doesn’t hate Beyoncé. I think she truly respects her but is put off by Beyoncé not wanting to keep in touch after their collaboration. She wants to text her weekly like she does with fellow Italian Ariana. When Gaga DJed at some random event earlier this year and played Pure/Honey she did it soley to test if people prefer renaissance to chromatica. Sure enough she played a chromatica song right after and the crowd went wild compared to pure/honey. That fed her ego a bit. She’s focused on acting now and doesn’t feel competitive with fellow singers atm. With that said we will never attend a Bey show and that’s fair cause Bey won’t attend a Gaga show lol. 

just as i thought :cm:

all that bms and ren stanning she did last year was giving social media intern

i kinda expected a slim chance of her showing up to one of the LA dates after but i don’t think going to concerts is really her thing 

i’m still here for another collab or at least a pic at an event idc 

• Like 1

With that said take my intuition with a grain of salt like I said i'm at a 93% accuracy rating :). I got ick vibes from Lizzo when she first arose to fame but maybe that ick came from something else about her.... I also get HMMM vibes from Fantasia. I don't want to look into and confirm anything because I like her. Y'all know I boycotted Keri Hilson's music for years until she came out and said her and Bey are cool again. Yes that's pathetic of me but idc! Something about being a fellow black entertainer and shitting on the only black entertainer that puts black culture/black women at the forefront and consistently uplifts her community with positive inspirational music feels anti-black to me and I can't support you.

• Like 1

Hi Divas :-*

Oop last thing cause I know I'm hitting my limit in this base today and I don't want y'all to start jumping me for talking too much nonsense.

I was thinking to myself what is it about Beyonce that doesn't stick with Gen Z/Alpha? Just based on random tiktok videos that bring up artists it seems like they don't care for her AT all. Besides her being too old/not relatable/self sabotaging/not being alive during her "prime". I wanted to get to the root of it. I've come to this conclusion. Gen Z/Alpha likes depressing music. All their favorite modern rappers and popstars make sad love songs. They want their music to replicate the emotions they're feeling inside. This generation struggles with mental health more than any. I realize Beyonce consistently makes the most uplifting music out of every mainstream singer MALE OR FEMALE that I can think of. Even songs where she talks her ****, she's still trying to uplift the listener. ***Flawless, Pretty Hurts, Bigger, Spirit, BMS, Brown Skin Girl, the list goes on. Seriously look at her discography of the last ten years and count how many songs are positive and how many aren't. If she isn't singing about being IN love or talking about how rich she is, she's trying to make the listener feel better about themselves. THAT is why they don't like her. They just care about aesthetic and vibes. But that is why she's my all-time favorite artist. She makes me feel good when I'm not feeling so good.

Edited by Fleahive
  • Like 6

The view after she slaps you for asking about the damn visuals again:

845e36bfacb4e83fd4874554ceaaac3f0e3a14bd

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

Im just now noticing these 2 having sex on stage :lmao: 

spacer.png

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

just as i thought :cm:

all that bms and ren stanning she did last year was giving social media intern

i kinda expected a slim chance of her showing up to one of the LA dates after but i don’t think going to concerts is really her thing 

i’m still here for another collab or at least a pic at an event idc 

nnn they’ve both shown admiration and love for each other through the years tho! i don’t think they’re besties who text every day, but they’re still fond of each other and have mentioned keeping in touch. its probably one of those lowkey connections where you know the other person is busy but you check in periodically. 

or maybe it’s my hybrid stan delusions needing more collabs or at least photos together like their cute Met Gala hug :'(

Spoiler

spacer.png

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.