• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Everyone saying it samples a million songs, where did anyone actually confirm there is a sample. :rip:

Two of the songwriters are Fred McFarlane and Allen George, who co-wrote Show Me Love and other tracks on Robin S's SML album. So I'm gonna assume that's where the sample will come from.

The amount of hate/flamebait threads just today is how you know she's BACK and ready to stomp on her naysayers :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, ATWK said:

Two of the songwriters are Fred McFarlane and Allen George, who co-wrote Show Me Love and other tracks on Robin S's SML album. So I'm gonna assume that's where the sample will come from.

Where did you see the songwriters for "BREAK MY SOUL"? 

Had a mini meltdown about people sharing tea about the potential sample but I'm back to being excited 

2dflx91.gif 

I hope everybody is wrong about samples I want to be surprised2dflx91.gif

4 minutes ago, Queenyoncee said:

Buy the digital single :cm:

!!!

we need everyone to actually buy it

I just bought Pose 2 and Break My Soul whewwwww :deadbanana2:

I'm not falling for the stale ass tea. Genius credits can be edited by anyone with an account.

She will prob share the cover art 1 hour before the release. I refuse to believe #that is the cover art.

2dflx91.gif

I refuse to believe the song will be underwhelming. Either it slaps or it be a sleeper hit.

I'm not worried about the quality one bit. Bey has been delivering top tier quality since the beginning of her career, makes no sense she'd stop now.

I am manifesting a controversial album cover. 

give us blood on a sword and on her hands. 

2dflx91.gif

What if this turns out to be a ballad? Cuz that single cover does not give me dance track vibes. Either way I’m here for it 

Hey Beyhive, I don't stan but I enjoy her music and I might stan if she delivers an album full of BOPS and I really enjoy The Gift, idc about the chart performance, that album is BRILLIANT, I'm so excited but I'm not ready to be 503'd all night 

2dflx91.gif2dflx91.gif2dflx91.gif

Edited by Morissette

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.