Beyoncé

Kisuke

40 minutes ago, XtunaStan said:

@Cbreezy heard anything lately about that supposed H*O Max release?

I have no intel, unfortunately. I just remember someone mentioned it here and based on the timeline it starting to seem increasingly likely. Who knows. Still hoping/manifesting a Netflix premiere. 

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

4 hours ago, MrPiggyMoka said:

“And the Renaissance begins” 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

i don’t know if I should laugh or cry at this point lmaoooo 

She is a Master Troll tbh.

:jonnycat:

1. INTRO/MOONRAKER SPEECH
  2. ALIEN SUPERSTAR
  3. ***FLAWLESS
  4. SO GOOD INTERLUDE
  5. THIQUE 
  6. PARTITION 
  7. NAUGHTY GIRL
  8. SUMMER RENAISSANCE
  9. I’M THAT GIRL/GHOST MIX
  10. HAUNTED
  11. ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
  12. PRAY YOU CATCH ME
  13. NO ANGEL
  14. HOLD UP
  15. BABY BOY/MURDA
  16. MOVE/ENERGY MIX
  17. RUN THE WORLD
  18. CHURCH GIRL
  19. FORMATION
  20. DIVA/YONCÉ MIX
  21. HEATED
  22. PURE/HONEY
  23. WHEN DOVES CRY
  24. PARTY/BEFORE I LET GO
  25. CUFF IT
  26. LOVE ON TOP
  27. SPEECHLESS/PLASTIC
  28. VIRGO’S GROOVE
  29. DEJA VU 
  30. CRAZY IN LOVE
  31. SWEET DREAMS
  32. BREAK MY SOUL—-
  33. HALO **
  34. IRREPLACEABLE*
  35. ALL NIGHT***

I refuse to believe Ren will not follow its correct tracklist order :biblionny:.

Even if the album is spaced out with other songs in between.

12 hours ago, bijonse said:

BSG almost platinum I’m screaming. That album is gonna serve 4 with the songs going multiplat years later as people discover them, she always wins in the long run

im fully expecting the Gift's streams to blow the **** up once the tour starts

3 hours ago, Walley said:
  2. ALIEN SUPERSTAR
  3. ***FLAWLESS
  4. SO GOOD INTERLUDE
  5. THIQUE 
  6. PARTITION 
  7. NAUGHTY GIRL
  8. SUMMER RENAISSANCE
  10. HAUNTED
  11. ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
  12. PRAY YOU CATCH ME
  13. NO ANGEL
  14. HOLD UP
  15. BABY BOY/MURDA
  16. MOVE/ENERGY MIX
  17. RUN THE WORLD
  18. CHURCH GIRL
  19. FORMATION
  20. DIVA/YONCÉ MIX
  21. HEATED
  22. PURE/HONEY
  23. WHEN DOVES CRY
  25. CUFF IT
  26. LOVE ON TOP
  27. SPEECHLESS/PLASTIC
  28. VIRGO’S GROOVE
  29. DEJA VU 
  30. CRAZY IN LOVE
  31. SWEET DREAMS
  32. BREAK MY SOUL—-
  33. HALO **
  34. IRREPLACEABLE*
  35. ALL NIGHT***

No Blow no show :coffee2:

Ok so I don't know if we're getting the film before or after the tour starts but one thing 99% certain is that we're getting some brand new visuals (that most likely borrow from the film anyway) as tour backdrops.

Maturity is realizing the I am side of IASF is great and act ii will serve something like 

14 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

if that hag doesn’t bring back partition… it fits the slutty, dark, experimental Renni vibe perfectly it’s been a minute since it got an iconic performance and it’s one of the only ST songs that translates well live… it better be there 

She’ll probably break a hip this time trying to do the chair flip this day and age. But yes she better find a way to bring it back live, even if it’s just her in front of a vanity and serving face. 

23 hours ago, Hallad173 said:

This one is wild lol

Why in the hell would she skip Sweet Dreams so much but give Radio every night.. (no shade)? 

Honestly I think the song is too demanding for her, it’s a bit high and fast and she has to maintain really relaxed vocals. But with some good mixing it can go back live.

15 hours ago, Otter said:

Being real real, the only staple is Crazy in Love/Halo....

SL is jarring which is why it's competing with IIWAB for streams, but live it'll be a fun addition but not essential imo. 

I actually think Sweet Dreams has the potential to explode during the tour if done properly bridge and all...  respectively it's aged better than SL on daily streams and never truly got a moment in the sun. The era of streaming resurgences makes it ripe for a comeback and it sonically is the most Rennie song Bey has recorded. It once came on after Alien Superstar and the transition was flawless wow :WAP:

Agreed, She can really do a lot with it, she just needs to play with it like she does Baby Boy and Naughty Girl. It can be mixed in with AUIYM/AHAP or Ghost. 

I love that it took off on its own and it FORCED her to perform it, at the EMAs and at the end of the I am tour. 

Happy Monday! What kind of false expectations/rumors are we creating and clinging to this week? :sistrens:

1 hour ago, Pheromosa said:

Maturity is realizing the I am side of IASF is great and act ii will serve something like 

I love the I Am... side. The only tracks that I loathe are Halo and Ave Maria, but the rest is marvelous. 

23 minutes ago, Flanders said:

Happy Monday! What kind of false expectations/rumors are we creating and clinging to this week? :sistrens:

we're exactly 1 week from her MET Gala appearance to promote a "new" album :sistrens:

2 hours ago, Triton said:

Honestly I think the song is too demanding for her, it’s a bit high and fast and she has to maintain really relaxed vocals. But with some good mixing it can go back live.

Sweet Dreams a demanding song for Beyoncé? I'm sorry, that was unexpected :ahh:

It says a lot about her capabilities given that both Dangerously In Love and 1+1 are pretty easy to sing for her standard lol. 

Sweet Dreams isn't challenging for Beyoncé, Love On Top would actually be so.  

Edited by Pepo

7 minutes ago, Pepo said:

It says a lot about her capabilities given that both Dangerously In Love and 1+1 are pretty easy to sing for her standard lol. 

I think they were factoring in the choreography angle with Sweet Dreams. Notice she doesn’t really sing LOT live unless it’s a capella with little movement 

9 hours ago, jane said:

All tweets about Beyoncé are going viral on twitter, tik tok, instagram at any given moment. Haters or fans desperate for attention take advantage of it. I'm glad the Beyhive have calmed down and let those losers have their 5 minutes of fame on social media lol. It has no effect on Beyoncé's legacy and how she is about to blow everything up next month. All of Tik Tok, Instagram, Snap Chat and Twitter will be non stop videos of her tour. The haters will be so envious, they will choke on their hatred hopefully.

I love how she's big on social media despite not using it or desperately creating a dance challenge. It's POWER and not everybody has it. 

9 minutes ago, kimberly said:

we're exactly 1 week from her MET Gala appearance to promote a "new" album :sistrens:

Oh sweet! Already working to convince myself that there's 20 new songs with visuals and an attached radio deal dropping right as she exits her limo :duca: 

Or will she troll the world and simply drop a new BMS remix 9 months later while wearing a shimmering subversive outfit made entirely of smashed up Chloe CDs? :sistrens: 

7 hours ago, Walley said:
  2. ALIEN SUPERSTAR
  3. ***FLAWLESS
  4. SO GOOD INTERLUDE
  5. THIQUE 
  6. PARTITION 
  7. NAUGHTY GIRL
  8. SUMMER RENAISSANCE
  10. HAUNTED
  11. ALL UP IN YOUR MIND
  12. PRAY YOU CATCH ME
  13. NO ANGEL
  14. HOLD UP
  15. BABY BOY/MURDA
  16. MOVE/ENERGY MIX
  17. RUN THE WORLD
  18. CHURCH GIRL
  19. FORMATION
  20. DIVA/YONCÉ MIX
  21. HEATED
  22. PURE/HONEY
  23. WHEN DOVES CRY
  25. CUFF IT
  26. LOVE ON TOP
  27. SPEECHLESS/PLASTIC
  28. VIRGO’S GROOVE
  29. DEJA VU 
  30. CRAZY IN LOVE
  31. SWEET DREAMS
  32. BREAK MY SOUL—-
  33. HALO **
  34. IRREPLACEABLE*
  35. ALL NIGHT***

is this based on anything other than wishful thinking ? cause this would absolutely eat as a setlist 

but where is this Honey/Blow mashup ? 

EDIT: All Up In Your Flop but no AHAP ? yeah scrap the whole thing 

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

1 hour ago, Pepo said:

Um yes it is, unless she knows how to do two vocals at once while dancing. 

It’s the layering melody in the lead vocals that make it so, she can’t just continuously sing both in those couple seconds, she has to chose one or the other, while doing choreo. At first she had the mamas help her and she went in, then she cut the end of the verse and started the new one and made it really staccato and sounded weird. Her solution in the tour to include it was to play it in that magnificent Thierry Mugler video which deserves more praise. 

She’s only done the first and second verse once and the rest just the first verse and then Sweet Dreams Are Made of This. 

For Sweet Dreams all she needs is a spectacle to distract from the vocals, work it somehow like Baby Boy. 

15 minutes ago, Triton said:

Um yes it is, unless she knows how to do two vocals at once while dancing. 

It’s the layering melody in the lead vocals that make it so, she can’t just continuously sing both in those couple seconds, she has to chose one or the other, while doing choreo. At first she had the mamas help her and she went in, then she cut the end of the verse and started the new one and made it really staccato and sounded weird. Her solution in the tour to include it was to play it in that magnificent Thierry Mugler video which deserves more praise. 

She’s only done the first and second verse once and the rest just the first verse and then Sweet Dreams Are Made of This. 

For Sweet Dreams all she needs is a spectacle to distract from the vocals, work it somehow like Baby Boy. 

she could always do a revamp version or record a completely new instrumental just like she did for I am yours

4 hours ago, Pheromosa said:

ABSOLUTELY :clap3:I come back to these songs all the time. Disappear and Satellites too.

3 hours ago, Armani? said:

kinda sad we never get to see that side of hers anymore

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.