Beyoncé

Kisuke

Need her to mix bad girls with freakum dress and then transition it into crazy in love real bad. Like bday needs to SHINE on this tour she paid it dust for like 10 years. Btw Everyone saying diva needs to go is gonna get their life anyway when it comes on, it’s perfect for this tour. A classic in the making it’s true

• Replies 111.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, giRLbye. said:

I don’t think Beyonce ever really loved Sweet Dreams like that. She recorded it to throw a bone towards what the music scene had evolved into by that time before rebelling against it during the 4 era. That’s why she would perform it & then pull it off the set list quickly. It’s not a favorite.

It’s still a 10000/10 song, it fits the vibe of the tour and transition into so many songs from renaissance and disco covers she should bring it on this tour 

BSG almost platinum I’m screaming. That album is gonna serve 4 with the songs going multiplat years later as people discover them, she always wins in the long run

what happened to twitter hive ? they used to be ruthlessly iconic and now they beef with football fans and the 4 remaining Christina aguilera stans… serving very insecure :deadbanana2: 

2 hours ago, Otter said:

Being real real, the only staple is Crazy in Love/Halo....

SL is jarring which is why it's competing with IIWAB for streams, but live it'll be a fun addition but not essential imo. 

I actually think Sweet Dreams has the potential to explode during the tour if done properly bridge and all...  respectively it's aged better than SL on daily streams and never truly got a moment in the sun. The era of streaming resurgences makes it ripe for a comeback and it sonically is the most Rennie song Bey has recorded. It once came on after Alien Superstar and the transition was flawless wow :WAP:

I can see Sweet Dreams getting big boosts given a spot on the tour. It’s one of those singles that get lost among her discography, but also a favorite among pop music purists. It’s also just so versatile as a song, so much can be done for it to fit whatever mood.

2 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

not too much on Resentment…it wasn’t random or WTF choice. It was a fan fav since B’Day era & one of her most well known album tracks. Plus provided some of her best vocal highlight performances since she stopped performing “Dangerously In Love”. I’d rather hear that than “Spirit” which is less impressive & has no context outside the movie.

hopefully “Plastic off the Sofa” will have that place on the tour. Some Hive seem to think it should just be dancing…there’s a segment of Hive & GP that loves the Beyonce that will sit/stand and simply sing her ass off too…not just shake it.

This :clap3:

Resentment is one of Bey's personal faves. She has the right to sing any song she wants to LOL

Having said that, I bet that Plastic's spot is pretty safe.

22 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

re-record this as a duet with adam levine and she'd get her second US Billboard #1 YE

Forget that Kaytranada "Cuff It" remix he did at Coachella ... he should've made this track over into something with heavier Afro-disco vibes, got B's permission after (like the Cuff It Wetter mix), and released an official collab.

It's been sitting on YouTube too long, and the perfect "Control" remix would make it a shoo-in for this tour.

She kinda looks like B / Joan Smalls / Dinah Jane blended together.

A global legacy.

The Little Mix girls (UK), Elyanna (Palestine/Chile), Normani / Chlöe (USA), Keshia Chanté (Canada), IZA (Brazil), Zara Larsson (Sweden), etc

2 hours ago, giRLbye. said:

not too much on Resentment…it wasn’t random or WTF choice. It was a fan fav since B’Day era & one of her most well known album tracks. Plus provided some of her best vocal highlight performances since she stopped performing “Dangerously In Love”. I’d rather hear that than “Spirit” which is less impressive & has no context outside the movie.

hopefully “Plastic off the Sofa” will have that place on the tour. Some Hive seem to think it should just be dancing…there’s a segment of Hive & GP that loves the Beyonce that will sit/stand and simply sing her ass off too…not just shake it.

The only thing I'll give it is that it fit the theme of OTRII, but even then, I just can't stomach the idea of her passing up her super obvious hits in favor of...that. She does it quite a lot. It's a right she's earned, but at least do it with worthwhile tracks. Songs that will be excited to see back in the mix. 

Side note: we definitely have different tastes. Because, as on the nose as Spirit is, that lil acapella version in BIK is all I needed to see to KNOW that it will be a moment live. We saw as much in Dubai too. 

I too love Bey standing and singing, but in thinking to why I love Whitney so much it's that she made even those moments...moments. The more mellow segments and song choices needn't be boring. They can be grand and have spectacle all while standing still. 

Since it feels like she’s dead, opening night will serve resurrection. Even more charged with excitement and anticipation than usual. She’s insane for that. And once everyone has blurry pixelated phone videos of her performing these songs everyone loves, it will set in stone the fact unless you could afford a ticket, you got nothing this era. Doesn’t matter how big or loyal of a fan you may be, unless you can afford to see her live, you’re assed out. :katie: Strange behaviour from the love you deep chanteuse!

59 minutes ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

A global legacy.

The Little Mix girls (UK), Elyanna (Palestine/Chile), Normani / Chlöe (USA), Keshia Chanté (Canada), IZA (Brazil), Zara Larsson (Sweden), etc

I love this woman! Ya Waylak is such a bop. 

1 hour ago, trainsskyscrapers said:

A global legacy.

Her set was amazing!

I thought i wanted the visuals before the tour but her going missing again is kinda better right before the tour. People will be so starving during that first tour stop, she will probably break the internet with the first performance. To think she is really going to perform those songs for the FIRST TIME on tour and fans dont have an idea what is coming visually on the tour either. 

I'm sorry we can complain all we want. ALL of this is iconic and a first in the industry. In the long run, it will also be a positive thing. Can you imagine that film on Netflix with backstage footage, tour footage AND the renaissance videos in a 3 hour + event on Netflix? 

It would make her climb on top of a hill that not many would be able to join on after that.

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

Since it feels like she’s dead, opening night will serve resurrection. Even more charged with excitement and anticipation than usual. She’s insane for that. And once everyone has blurry pixelated phone videos of her performing these songs everyone loves, it will set in stone the fact unless you could afford a ticket, you got nothing this era. Doesn’t matter how big or loyal of a fan you may be, unless you can afford to see her live, you’re assed out. :katie: Strange behaviour from the love you deep chanteuse!

Some love to comfort themselves that they will watch the tour online lol but can you imagine that feeling to be IN the room with Beyoncé celebrating this album? an album full of club songs MADE for a stadium tour? MANY will be watching the videos in tears i'm sure lol. They will totally feel like being left out of a very cool exclusive club. I'm so glad i got two tickets. I was NOT going to make that foolish mistake. I did it once with Formation tour. Never again.

We really could beeeeee… Living! 
Young Wild and Freeeeeee!

2 minutes ago, Shone Ai said:

We really could beeeeee… Living! 
Young Wild and Freeeeeee!

The far superior version

27 minutes ago, jane said:

I thought i wanted the visuals before the tour but her going missing again is kinda better right before the tour. People will be so starving during that first tour stop, she will probably break the internet with the first performance. To think she is really going to perform those songs for the FIRST TIME on tour and fans dont have an idea what is coming visually on the tour either. 

I'm sorry we can complain all we want. ALL of this is iconic and a first in the industry. In the long run, it will also be a positive thing. Can you imagine that film on Netflix with backstage footage, tour footage AND the renaissance videos in a 3 hour + event on Netflix? 

It would make her climb on top of a hill that not many would be able to join on after that.

We've been aligned on most things, but...nah. This may be a touch too optimistic. 

There's no benefit to debuting all the choreo and looks live stage in 4K (with all the good angles and bad) and then expecting the girls to gag at a "polished" version in the long-awaited visual... after the fact. It'll be so preemptive.

That said...

One thing we can count on Bey for is that she will work her woes into wins. So, even if the visuals come after the tour launch, the whole "angle" will likely be: "Platinum with no visuals out". Hell, I can see her even spitting lyrics to that effect in the future. 

With the tour launch being the one and only definitive date we have on the calendar, it really (and quite literally) is the last point at which this wild wait for the visuals has any chance of making sense. Speaking from the perspective of the visuals coming just before. 

“And the Renaissance begins” 

:bibliahh: :bibliahh:

i don’t know if I should laugh or cry at this point lmaoooo 

She is a Master Troll tbh.

5 hours ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

what happened to twitter hive ? they used to be ruthlessly iconic and now they beef with football fans and the 4 remaining Christina aguilera stans… serving very insecure :deadbanana2: 

They’ve definitely lost their touch. Them allowing Football and Shakira stans to whack Favé’s name left and right with bullsh*t? 2016 Hive would NEVER!

All tweets about Beyoncé are going viral on twitter, tik tok, instagram at any given moment. Haters or fans desperate for attention take advantage of it. I'm glad the Beyhive have calmed down and let those losers have their 5 minutes of fame on social media lol. It has no effect on Beyoncé's legacy and how she is about to blow everything up next month. All of Tik Tok, Instagram, Snap Chat and Twitter will be non stop videos of her tour. The haters will be so envious, they will choke on their hatred hopefully.

@Cbreezy heard anything lately about that supposed H*O Max release?

Edited by XtunaStan

Yeah re-listened to entire album earlier, and just listened to the all the spoken word bits from the film and safe to say, Lemonade still beats out Black is King as her best visual album :clap3: Peabody-winning, Grand Prix-earning masterpiece

Formation is still probably the best video of all time.  Do yall remember your first time seeing/hearing it?  I was gagged, i didnt know what to think lmao.  That whole day i watched it like 100 times tho.  Then for her to perform it at the superbowl the next day... lordy that was a ******* weekend for me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.