Beyoncé

Kisuke

The visuals are prob gonna just be used part of the tour and not have an official release. 

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

My tour date is at the end of August...

you better believe I'm going to be on some random's IG live on May 10 watching the Stockholm show at noon over here :dies:

My date is the second to last date of the tour :clown: Idk a part of me wants to keep some of it as a surprise but waiting until September like how tf :weeps:

I do need to know how Club Renaissance looks like and how it’s gonna work so I’m definitely spoiling that part for sure.. Need to know all the details before my date to prepare.

Yea I’m definitely going to spoil it for myself and watch whatever live streams I can on the 10th of May, **** that. I want viral moments of the tour all

over TikTok too. My date isn’t until August :rip: I’ve had enough of this waiting game. 

It’s going to be torture to wait until September to see mother, but I’ll stay strong and patient. Praying that everything goes smoothly and she remains happy and healthy until then. Those metal knees better be screwed on TIGHT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

Yea I’m definitely going to spoil it for myself and watch whatever live streams I can on the 10th of May, **** that. I want viral moments of the tour all

over TikTok too. My date isn’t until August :rip: I’ve had enough of this waiting game. 

Same bc I know she finna snap the first show.

13 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hope Halo will be axed on this tour too.

spacer.png

I honestly don't really want a vocal showcase ballad this tour, PLASTIC should be the slowest song tempo-wise. or Jealous :redface:

I wouldn't say no to XO replacing Halo :gaycat5: I know some of you XO haters can't relate.

I want Already, Find Your Way Back, and My Power to be on the setlist. Someone forward this to Giselle. Plz and ty:gayoncecat1:

8 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I honestly don't really want a vocal showcase ballad this tour, PLASTIC should be the slowest song tempo-wise. or Jealous :redface:

This. I don't want her to take any breaks other than maybe a jazz square or two step during POTS and Cuff It.

1 minute ago, tachiwaka said:

This. I don't want her to take any breaks other than maybe a jazz square or two step during POTS and Cuff It.

she should do an extended mashup of CUFF IT + Wetter Remix

3 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

I want Already, Find Your Way Back, and My Power to be on the setlist. Someone forward this to Giselle. Plz and ty:gayoncecat1:

taste. Black Parade live could be cool too, we haven't seen it at all yet.

12 minutes ago, kimberly said:

I wouldn't say no to XO replacing Halo :gaycat5: I know some of you XO haters can't relate.

I feel like there will be some R&B/Ballad moments but nothing like FWT.

Only slow and midtempo ones I like to see are like POTS, All Night, Jealous, Irreplaceable or DFY. 

:jonny5:

35 minutes ago, Devin said:

I hope Halo will be axed on this tour too.

spacer.png

It will forever be her career/tour closer

AEE12-C07-F6-C0-43-D7-BEA3-1995-EC4-E93-

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

taste. Black Parade live could be cool too, we haven't seen it at all yet.

Nnn. You might question my taste with the following statement. I’m not a big fan of Black Parade:weeps: I love the message and the chorus kinda works but something about it just never clicked for me. Maybe she can win me over with a live version though. 

3 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It will forever be her career/tour closer

AEE12-C07-F6-C0-43-D7-BEA3-1995-EC4-E93-

It missed Homecoming and OTR II, I’m hopeful.

spacer.png

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR should close with BREAK MY SOUL in my opinion. I can imagine her saying good night and walking out to the instrumental version / choir vocals with an extended version like... I see it so clearly.

1 minute ago, Devin said:

It missed Homecoming and OTR II, I’m hopeful.

it also notably did not close out her show in Dubai. I feel like it has been demoted for sure.

2 minutes ago, kimberly said:

it also notably did not close out her show in Dubai. I feel like it has been demoted for sure.

A win :jonny5:  everybody say thank u CUFF HIT 

4 minutes ago, kimberly said:

RENAISSANCE WORLD TOUR should close with BREAK MY SOUL in my opinion. I can imagine her saying good night and walking out to the instrumental version / choir vocals with an extended version like... I see it so clearly.

idk why but I can see Summer Ren closing

I’m sorry but I need a cute little R&B section, I need to hear Me Myself and I properly, Dangerously in Love, Be With You, No Angel, Rocket, Plastic, 1+1, I just want to put my camera light in the air and wave:ghostface:but I agree that the entirety of the show should just give fun party vibes with all upbeat tracks. The Gift is necessary we will not negotiate, B’day ofc, and then the Savagé remix

8 minutes ago, Devin said:

idk why but I can see Summer Ren closing

to me that screams last song before encore. the fake closer.

3 minutes ago, kimberly said:

to me that screams last song before encore. the fake closer.

Woah - agreed. I've thought about this a couple of time since the album dropped, because there's two clear choices here (BMS and SR)

BMS is the clear choice imo from message to vibe. The perfect uplifting closer and I don't know why but I just see Bey completely raging during the outro after that choir "OWN FOUNDATIOOOON" and literally releasing the wiggle. Honestly they might as well make CI-Engery-BMS the final 3. 

Someone mentioned Black Parade. Oh my how could I forget that masterpiece. 

Find You Way Back will be like 'Haunted' when performed live. She should go for Black Parade instead. 

My date is July 29 and I will definitely be watching videos and probably know the tour by heart by then. Don't see how you could blame me with how ungenerous she's been this whole era 

13 minutes ago, SoJro101 said:

Woah - agreed. I've thought about this a couple of time since the album dropped, because there's two clear choices here (BMS and SR)

BMS is the clear choice imo from message to vibe. The perfect uplifting closer and I don't know why but I just see Bey completely raging during the outro after that choir "OWN FOUNDATIOOOON" and literally releasing the wiggle. Honestly they might as well make CI-Engery-BMS the final 3. 

cmon Still Over It avi, we see each other!!! you get it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.