Beyoncé

Kisuke

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

My point was when things don't go their way, they start posting **** stuff. Bibi started liking stuff when she was still working for Bey. She was mad that Bey started focusing more on production. We don't know what happened with Ashley, but Bey got rid of loads of her crew before and they ain't acting immature like she is. 

Precisely.

• Replies 111.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Bibi’s case has always puzzled me, how can you work for 7+ years with Bey and then accuse her of witchcraft and murdering your cat?:rip: This is so left field and insane to claim and is just so unprofessional. What has she done to you to say such bizarre accusations? And clearly doing all that wasn’t going to help your career progress, so what even is the point of all this?

I don't think that was Bibi? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was one of the drummers who was having a mental health crisis.

OT: I'm not discounting the possibility that Ashley just has fat thumbs, bc what kind of self sabotage is this :deadbanana4:

Wait, is that what delayed the visuals perhaps? 

Edited by jadeabove

1 minute ago, jadeabove said:

Wait, is that what delayed the visuals perhaps? 

I don't believe Bey would delay the whole visual just because she and Ashley weren't getting along or because she fired Ashley. Ashley would have already been paid for her work anyway. It would only hurt Bey and Parkwood.

5 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I don't believe Bey would delay the whole visual just because she and Ashley weren't getting along or because she fired Ashley. Ashley would have already been paid for her work anyway. It would only hurt Bey and Parkwood.

No but if she filmed a series of music videos with a bunch of disgruntled employees/dancers, she will get bad press from it later on... Especially if they choose to speak out and say how their experience with B was negative. It is definitely something that could overshadow a release.

Edited by jadeabove

I don’t have a Twitter, can someone tell me How the daily streams are looking for AHAP? Curious if it’s holding or has fizzled out.

8 minutes ago, Hallad173 said:

I don’t have a Twitter, can someone tell me How the daily streams are looking for AHAP? Curious if it’s holding or has fizzled out.

+352.000 Spotify streams, AHAP on April 17, 2023

1 hour ago, Arrogant said:

I don't think that was Bibi? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was one of the drummers who was having a mental health crisis.

OT: I'm not discounting the possibility that Ashley just has fat thumbs, bc what kind of self sabotage is this :deadbanana4:

I just looked it up and you are correct, it was actually Kimberly not Bibi, I can never remember everyone’s names properly:rip:

Bibi was complaining not being able to give out free tix for B her tour :hoetenks:

I-I-I don’t think I’m going to survive the show :jonny5:

11 minutes ago, TeaGrizzley said:

:mandown:

:deadbanana4: I don’t know something is off about all of this. She’s already done it a couple times before nnn

so hussy pulled a Lea Michelle like 4 times?

I don't believe it, she should have just not addressed it or be liking these posts on her PUBLIC account. :chick1:

3 minutes ago, Starshine said:

so hussy pulled a Lea Michelle like 4 times?

:deadbanana:

44 minutes ago, TeaGrizzley said:

:mandown:

:coffee2: We’ll see what shakes out next.

Beyoncé probably hired all the pretty boys to the tour and it’s upsetting the homegirls from previous tours (assuming they’re even axed). I can take or leave Ashley atp, but I’m already in love with the idea of Bey having (sexy) male dancers at her side for much of the Renaissance tour. Like bring on the pretty girls too, just not the same old same old from FWT/MCS etc. 

Edited by BGKC

40 minutes ago, BGKC said:

Beyoncé probably hired all the pretty boys to the tour and it’s upsetting the homegirls from previous tours (assuming they’re even axed). I can take or leave Ashley atp, but I’m already in love with the idea of Bey having (sexy) male dancers at her side for much of the Renaissance tour. Like bring on the pretty girls too, just not the same old same old from FWT/MCS etc. 

I could see bey having more queerfriendly male dancers like rosalia

Personally, I believe her. My first thought is always that people aren't smart, or that they made a mistake, before I assume malicious intentions. I accidentally like posts while I'm scrolling all the time. Sometimes I catch it, sometimes I don't. Mis-reading also makes sense to me. She's probably just a little dumb - but not so dumb to bite the hand that feeds her.

2 hours ago, BGKC said:

yesss pleaseee bring in the sexy male dances :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.