• Replies 111.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Her locking this **** up on tidal omgg. Outside of the vmas tidal was her best performance of the era :jonny5:

6 minutes ago, bijonse said:

6 INCH pushes my wig back sumn fierce lately :jonny5: 

Taste the sample, dramatics, an instant favorite.

:jonny5:

6 Inch, Sorry, and Don't Hurt Yourself are the trinity of GATORade.

ZROQddy.gif

On 4/8/2023 at 4:00 PM, HausofArtpopII said:

she does???? im in mexico why can i watch it :deadbanana4:

Maybe I got it wrong and it's available in Europe and North America, but everywhere else, it's blocked.

22 hours ago, bijonse said:

No you get it! LEMONADE is the ultimate feels album like she really gave us an evolved version of all her “**** that man but actually I still love him” music from the DC days each song in a different genre with a narrative written through every single song. And then Renaissance is pure sonic ecstacy :WAP: like every song is crack and it’s just about fun feeling like that ***** and having a good time like I’ve never played an album every day like I do with Renaissance 

I have. It's called B'Day. My gay teenage self in 2007 was getting his life every day at 4:00 p.m. after school listening to that damn album on full blast, alone in the house. :gaycatina1:

There’s something about listening to PYCM while it’s raining, I feel as though I’ve been transported to Big Little Lies like I need to go file imaginary divorce papers right away and flee the country idk

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Chris said:

ZROQddy.gif

The taste JUMPED out

ZROQddy.gif

21 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

There’s something about listening to PYCM while it’s raining, I feel as though I’ve been transported to Big Little Lies like I need to go file imaginary divorce papers right away and flee the country idk

spacer.png

my favorite off Lemonade alongside Love Drought and 6Inch. The softness on these 3 gems packed with the lyrical punch really trigger my love for music

10 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

my favorite off Lemonade alongside Love Drought and 6Inch. The softness on these 3 gems packed with the lyrical punch really trigger my love for music

Those are my top 3 as well, the TASTE:jonny5: listening to the climax of 6 inch for the first time gave me utter chills, the grip that song had on me when it first came out was unreal

6 hours ago, Monday Night Messiah said:

Maybe I got it wrong and it's available in Europe and North America, but everywhere else, it's blocked.

I can see it in Australia as well. Thank god because it is one of my personal faves.

I remember when they randomly blocked Crazy in Love in Australia. Was not impressed, glad that is behind us.

Idk why she can’t just send Heated or AHAP to radio just because. It’s going to be in the 80s in New York City this week. I wanna hear Heated and/or AHAP on these streets. Cuff It season is over. 

7 hours ago, Chris said:

ZROQddy.gif

Love drought is kinda better than all those songs though 

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Those are my top 3 as well, the TASTE:jonny5: listening to the climax of 6 inch for the first time gave me utter chills, the grip that song had on me when it first came out was unreal

yes. hauntingly beautiful. another proof of beyonces masterful use of interpolations and samples. people want to make it seem like she is less artistic by using samples, however her use of them is usually top tier and very purposeful

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

One month from now I’ll be in a hotel room totally unable to sleep or think or anything :jonny5: It’s gonna be rough

8 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

One month from now I’ll be in a hotel room totally unable to sleep or think or anything :jonny5: It’s gonna be rough

you'll have visuals to watch 🙏🏽 and a new album to play on repeat 🙏🏽

manifesting :gaycat5:

2 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

These are my top 3 as well. Although I sometimes swap 6 Inch for Sorry. Career highlights that most people don’t even know. 

15 minutes ago, kimberly said:

you'll have visuals to watch 🙏🏽 and a new album to play on repeat 🙏🏽

manifesting :gaycat5:

Yes, Jessie Ware’s album will be out by then :eli:

1 hour ago, BGKC said:

Idk why she can’t just send Heated or AHAP to radio just because. It’s going to be in the 80s in New York City this week. I wanna hear Heated and/or AHAP on these streets. Cuff It season is over. 

She's probably moving on to the next act soon

Yass for all the 6 Inch praise!

Imagine if it did end up on Self Titled. 

I dont know if we will ever get the visuals for Renaissance but i think for Act II she will do another visual album and just release it in the middle of the tour. 

i still like it baaaby...by   ba     ba

by     by

saaaaaaaayyy......

say you woooont chaaange...

you...        uuu

ove... the little things that make... you...           uuu        uuu

o                                                                                                   uuu

o                                                                                                             uuu

o                                                                                                                       uuu

iiiiiiii...lo                                                                                                                                 

giphy.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.