• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

32 minutes ago, Shelter said:

As soon as act 2 comes out, they will say REN isn't great. The way they turned on Lem. :rip:

This exactly. :deadbanana2:

4 will always be timeless for me, just continues to get better and better as time goes by. I think Rennie is the same as well. Love on top and Cuff It (along with the remix) both ooze this feel good vibe and just radiate with joy and love.  Both albums use the past for reference in order to birth a sound that will remain undated till the end of time.mp3:loud: I can’t even begin to fathom how she could possibly top Rennie with Act 2 I’m so excited to see what else she’s been cooking up:jonny5:

50 minutes ago, mariposa said:

Visuals April 21st. Announcement April 15th

girl be serious :rip:

32 minutes ago, Shelter said:

As soon as act 2 comes out, they will say REN isn't great. The way they turned on Lem. :rip:

This exactly. :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

Married To Medicine Television GIF

1 hour ago, mariposa said:

inb4 this makes it to twitter as “insider” tea

11 hours ago, Matangi said:

The lack of taste :skull: Sorry is not only one of the best songs from Lemonade, its one of her best bops period. She took the RnB Trap formula to perfection with it. It literally sounds still fresh, like it was just released.

I don’t think Sorry was trap. I think it was electro R&B. It’s like a pt 2 to Jealous. Her fun upbeat sister. It could easily replace Rocket as track number 8 between Jealous and Mine

The Sorry slander has got to stop :biblio:

6 hours ago, Shelter said:

Because she keeps topping herself, queen tingz. :msmarvel:

I'm sure act 2 will be better I fear. 

Also when Beyoncé comes out to get her 10s :WAP:

Now I know she’s in her 40s but I do think she’s gonna gag us and I’m ready to have every. hair. follicle. plucked. :jonny5:

I still think The Gift is so underrated. I wish she released it as Black as King rather than title it something so tied to Lion King (though I understand why they did that). I go to The Gift more than Lemonade and ST tbh lol

Lemonade is still better than Renaissance.

XJl89Aq.gif

Some of y’all giving it up a bit too much for a lower tier track from Lem. 

Spoiler

Especially when the Demo was much better :coffee2:

Oh and NOTHING could replace the masterpiece known as Rocket 🚀 on ST.:ihype:

5 hours ago, ariesgroove said:

inb4 this makes it to twitter as “insider” tea

Let's just post anything here so that it'll become an 'insider tea'.

Album as a whole, Lemonade is still better but REN definitely had better replay values and individual singles. Lemonade is filled with so much emotion, and we rarely saw the vulnerable side of B. The poems, the visuals, the experiment, the album cover and the multi-genre all in one album. The way she addressed infidelity, racism, politics and police brutality all in the same album. 

The rumours of Act 2 being political makes me so excited. Certain demographic will be riled up again. 

Renaissance is Beyoncé’s best work. Y’all can stop lying now :alexz3:

1 hour ago, Punch said:

That one insider is right for once( and im lowkey shook)

about what? and which one :rip:

Edited by HausofArtpopII

4 is still her best album yup

Now that we are a few months out from the 1 year anniversary of Renaissance, I told y’all last fall the insider said visuals in July 2023 possibly on HBO Max. I ain’t believe it either back then but now that we are in April with no hint at it coming, it’s looking very true. So settle in folks, I know I have months ago. I just be laughing at the hive jumping up at every single little thing. Best to just let the dream go and wait for her to officially announce instead of playing blue clues. If it comes sooner then that time than thank god, if not at least tour coming soon. 

Edited by ColdPeanutButter

3 hours ago, Arrogant said:

4 is still her best album yup

its up there for me with BEYONCE, Rennaissance and The Gift

Edited by Kristie Kuwa

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.