Beyoncé

Kisuke

I'm betting on getting that Miami date. Ticketmaster better have their -ish together.

• Replies 111.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

I never had VIP tickets to a Bey show before :jonny:  I am so excited, I may not be on this forum a lot anymore or in this thread like I was let's say 2013 ish but good to be here now and then

Taylor swift can drop a bunch of lullabies and win aoty, Bey needs to prove herself 100 times and even when she yet again exceeds all expectations, then they'll use her hard work that led to her status, power and success against her. Talking about the fact that her releases are big events like its a bad thing. You'd never hear these people give those same criticisms to white artists

They seriously need to kick all the demented old people out of the voting committee

Dunno why I keep getting kicked out of these pre-sales :skull: "20 people ahead of you" then reload then nothing. I'm not very familiar with Ticketmaster help

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

why didn’t she make those damn prices higher ? way too many peasants posting about getting tickets 

Because she's a charitable queen :jonny: 

2 minutes ago, Sept said:

Because she's a charitable queen :jonny: 

she shouldn’t be :deadbanana4:

i pray for unspeakably evil things to happen to anyone who got a paris ticket without being from paris :zzz:

5 minutes ago, Sept said:

Dunno why I keep getting kicked out of these pre-sales :skull: "20 people ahead of you" then reload then nothing. I'm not very familiar with Ticketmaster help

yeah i got the same, i put floor tickets in my basket twice and a second later they were gone, ticketmaster’s a sick joke :cold2:

i'm sooo hyped that I was able to get GA for Amsterdam. That queue was no joke either. :jonnycat:

Not “BREAK MY SOUL” going back to being her second-most popular song on Spotify… is its resurgence imminent?  :twirl3:

twerk gif GIF

1 hour ago, Shelter said:

Variety added 2 more anonymous voters picks for the Grammys. They didn’t pick Beyoncé 

https://variety.com/2023/music/news/grammy-voters-secret-ballots-top-categories-beyonce-harry-styles-adele-1235511331/

Variety isn’t necessarily the biggest Bey supporters so no surprise their “anonymous GRAMMY voters” are so vanilla and basic :gaycat6:

People still going on about the Grammys when I Am Sash Fierce was nominated for album of the year. Like C'mon :bibliahh:

7 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

Not “BREAK MY SOUL” going back to being her second-most popular song on Spotify… is its resurgence imminent?  :twirl3:

twerk gif GIF

And the tour pic has been added :WAP:

8 minutes ago, Brikenbur said:

twerk gif GIF

wait i didn’t even notice she changed her spotify profile pic 

hang in there alien superstar we need you to kick out Ha(g)lo :hippo:

I am FUMING that me as a stan didn't manage to get tickets but the shows will be full of locals stanning Halo who haven't even listened to Lemonade in full it's not FAIR!!

10 minutes ago, Shinning said:

I am FUMING that me as a stan didn't manage to get tickets but the shows will be full of locals stanning Halo who haven't even listened to Lemonade in full it's not FAIR!!

same, i don’t even go on twitter cause seeing Britney and Clarissa bragging about getting golden tickets when we know damn well they don’t even know what a Renaissance is makes my blood boil :wave:

14 minutes ago, Shinning said:

You will get tickets. More will pop up. 

She will NOT win AOTY… please accept it now so we don’t have to see meltdowns for the Shammys thank you!

Just now, MrPiggyMoka said:

She will NOT win AOTY… please accept it now so we don’t have to see meltdowns for the Shammys thank you!

speak on it :coffee2:

and she doesn’t deserve it until i have a ******* ticket in my hand :hippo:

Nobody should get their hopes up for Bey winning AOTY. Y’all already know the history of the Grammys and how they snub people of color all the time. 

10 minutes ago, Shelter said:

BMS up to 86 on Spotify UK. :sistrens: all it took was a bit of promo. Cuff It up to 18.

BMS aging like wine :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Brikenbur said:

twerk gif GIF

It's what she deserves :clap3:

OT: I still hope to be able to get some tickets :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.