• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

7 minutes ago, EricSean said:

Her performing / presenting the Renaissance songs to the world for the first time is not the same as her performing The Gift songs for the first time in Dubai. 

I’m sure she has a clear vision as to how and what she wants her FIRST performance to be, and POTS is likely not it. 💀 Neither is a stripped down Cuff It or any other song that she has specific choreography for. Wtf? 

She’ll be at the VMAs, BET Awards and maybe even the MTV Movie awards depending on the release of these visuals. 

I agree with the first 2 paragraphs :oh:

8 minutes ago, EricSean said:

Her performing / presenting the Renaissance songs to the world for the first time is not the same as her performing The Gift songs for the first time in Dubai. 

I’m sure she has a clear vision as to how and what she wants her FIRST performance to be, and POTS is likely not it. 💀 Neither is a stripped down Cuff It or any other song that she has specific choreography for. Wtf? 

She’ll be at the VMAs, BET Awards and maybe even the MTV Movie awards depending on the release of these visuals. 

No she won’t. :rip: 

23 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Essence Festival :jonny5: I told y'all my girl knew the tea svshhshshdbsbshsbshshshsbshhdshhs :lmao:dates dropping this week

Can you clarify? What does Essence Festival have to do with her tour dates?

1 minute ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Can you clarify? What does Essence Festival have to do with her tour dates?

I’m assuming they are saying Beyoncé booked the Essence festival which is 4th of July weekend. Maybe this is all being announced soon?

7 minutes ago, EricSean said:

She was at a the VMAs and BET after Lemonade was released. Why wouldn’t she for Renaissance?

Those events came and went. 

3 hours ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

But how do u know? Based on 2000s Bey?

In the 2020s, Beys actions regarding her fans speak a very loud and clear language. It is what it is tho obviously and she can do as she pleases. 

Also again, why this stupid jab at me again? Is it really necessary? Cant u make a point without coming for me?

Anyway, fans hoping to see her perform her new material after 7 months of silence is not them being too entitled. Get a grip 

You’re just mad because she hasn’t done anything this era yet. But we just saw her kinda limping in dubai sooooo. Like just be patient. At the end of the day she delivers without fail, 2013 was worse and we got self titled out of it. Relax and stop whining every day 

23 minutes ago, EricSean said:

She was at a the VMAs and BET after Lemonade was released. Why wouldn’t she for Renaissance?

They were the same year Lemonade dropped. :skull:

45 minutes ago, Scorp said:

Essence Festival :jonny5: I told y'all my girl knew the tea svshhshshdbsbshsbshshshsbshhdshhs :lmao:dates dropping this week

is this actual tea? cause there was someone/some page last year or so saying she’d do essence festival this year but idk, maybe she based her info on this?  :deadbanana2:

that one person in here saying she’ll be at the vma’s, bet’s, mtv movie awards… good luck with booking that award show you speak off :rip:

Edited by ScorpiosGroove

2 hours ago, AxelFox said:

Also, idk about the limping cause it isn't really THAT obvious in the clips I've seen, but what gave it away was the freaking shoes. :skull: 

She wouldn't be caught dead in those kitten heels otherwise, so you know something is happening there. 

She wasn't limping at all 

13 minutes ago, bijonse said:

You’re just mad because she hasn’t done anything this era yet. But we just saw her kinda limping in dubai sooooo. Like just be patient. At the end of the day she delivers without fail, 2013 was worse and we got self titled out of it. Relax and stop whining every day 

Im not whining. Either my language skills are not working or yours, im just starting facts from my point of view lol.

Im honestly done expecting anything from Bey. If sth comes, it comes.

Just constantly hoping for her appearing somewhere or doing something just seems so so pointless to me. I don't get how some of yall have the energy to entertain these thoughts, but you do you I guess lol

Hoping for tour dates soon tho. Lets see

5 minutes ago, Shelter said:

2013 was not worse. She was everywhere. 

At the moment, even her off-years were more eventful with the public Kobe Tribute and the performance at the Oscars than what we got during Rennie era lol

In hindsight, calling particularly this album "Rennaissance" is quite a bold choice. Nnnn

15 minutes ago, Shelter said:

With no album and no news about anything regarding music. It was torture much worse than this :weeps: at least this time we know something is coming it’s just a matter of when

17 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

Im not whining. Either my language skills are not working or yours, im just starting facts from my point of view lol.

Im honestly done expecting anything from Bey. If sth comes, it comes.

Just constantly hoping for her appearing somewhere or doing something just seems so so pointless to me. I don't get how some of yall have the energy to entertain these thoughts, but you do you I guess lol

Hoping for tour dates soon tho. Lets see

My language skills are working fine, youre shading her and whining every time I open this thread. you’re gonna just have to wait :celestial5:

Edited by bijonse

23 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

:eek:

Yeah her walk seems perfectly fine here

I really hope she's in the latter stages of the recovery and it wasn't anything too serious

It would explain her absence in the last few months as well and why stuff got delayed

No like pepsi was announcing singles and plans for an era and then it just never happened. I we thought the Super Bowl was gonna be the new music debut then nothing. I remember everyone was so pissed when MCS started and she really gave us NOTHING and then filmed all those mvs in our face with no release date. Does anyone remember when h&m PROMISED us standing on the sun would be on sale on their website and then…

3 minutes ago, bijonse said:

With no album and no news about anything regarding music. It was torture much worse than this :weeps: at least this time we know something is coming it’s just a matter of when

My language skills are working fine, youre shading her and whining every time I open this thread. you’re gonna just have to wait :celestial5:

But honest question: Is it shady when I say she doesnt care for her fans based on her actions in the 2020s? Cause in my opinion, its just a fact and not being shady. I don't feel like thats me whining.

Same when I say shes a capitalist, which again, is just a fact imho. Every person whos accumulated as much money as her has to be a capitalist.

Mind you, im not a native speaker, so im honestly curious.

31 minutes ago, MrBeyonceFan said:

She wasn’t limping til she got off the stage. 

4 minutes ago, *-ChriZ-* said:

But honest question: Is it shady when I say she doesnt care for her fans based on her actions in the 2020s? Cause in my opinion, its just a fact and not being shady. I don't feel like thats me whining.

Same when I say shes a capitalist, which again, is just a fact imho. Every person whos accumulated as much money as her has to be a capitalist.

Mind you, im not a native speaker, so im honestly curious.

Saying she doesn’t care about her fans is a bit shady yes, i get the frustration but like I said, 2013 was worse and then we got self titled. Unfortunately the more stressed we are the more she delivers :weeps:

21 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Having the music >>> random commercials and soundcloud snippets :biblio:

I must be one of the lucky ones because although she's been MIA(something I've accepted since October so minimised frustration), the album has been such an event in my circle, our pre-drinks... :WAP:

...and every time we go out they're playing her new music in the clubs (gay clubs FYI), something that hasn't happened since DrIL. Around launch it was BMS/Alien, Now its Cuff It/Pure. Hopefully Heated/Virgo get their moment in the Sun too. 

Just now, Otter said:

Having the music >>> random commercials and soundcloud snippets :biblio:

I must be one of the lucky ones because although she's been MIA(something I've accepted since October so minimised frustration), the album has been such an event in my circle, our pre-drinks... :WAP:

...and every time we go out they're playing her new music in the clubs (gay clubs FYI), something that hasn't happened since DrIL. Around launch it was BMS/Alien, Now its Cuff It/Pure. Hopefully Heated/Virgo get their moment in the Sun too. 

Her using standing on the sun for her L’Oréal commercials was SICK :ahh:

I saw someone say it some pages back, but i cannot get the Drunk in Love outro out of my head... I just randomly and constantly think about it throughout the day.

I stayed up and watched this **** expecting a music video. And then the US didn’t even get the Pepsi cans :biblio:

Just now, bijonse said:

Her using standing on the sun for her L’Oréal commercials was SICK :ahh:

There was an interview where they said they would debut new music from her. It came and went and everyone was confused... Turns out it had jealous' instrumental in the background
:bibliahh:

Wish I could be bothered to find the OG link

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.