Top Posters In This Topic

• Aslan

• anti-bitch

• supertiffany

• Reflektor_Creep

8 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

yeah IDW should have been released and even promoted in the Grammys,

the smash of EOM means that people want another ballad from her

TBL is what will save this era to be honest, her label should use a gun to let her sing that in the Grammys

I mean, it's good she has songs like Oh My God in the album but she should have known better how to do a proper rollout. 

It's so sad she wasted such a good album like 30. I hope she releases like B Sides or something in the future.

If she goes on a six year break again... :biblionny:

5 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

She has time to go to basketball games but not to go to radio stations or TV shows to promote her ******* album. I'm having a meltdown right now.

The way they promised two years worth of promotion just for her to go Graham Norton implying she might get pregnant again.

I'm just wondering why they aren't pushing singles anymore :skull: And yeah that whole 2 year thing is such bogus but it didn't come out of her mouth so... lol

4 hours ago, abrahamjmr said:

I hate her right now.

The way she could have released I Drink Wine back in January as the second single, then Oh My God in April/May and Hold On in September. :cries:

Can I Get It could have been a cute summer single for 2023. But she's watching basketball games and being Rich's girlfriend.

4 hours ago, supertiffany said:

yeah IDW should have been released and even promoted in the Grammys,

the smash of EOM means that people want another ballad from her

TBL is what will save this era to be honest, her label should use a gun to let her sing that in the Grammys

Idk if I agree, people's gripe with the single layout with 25 was that WUTB should have been the single after Hello because WWWY was too much as another ballad

She shouldn't wait too much for her next album.. I hope she doesnt turn out like the next shania twain or smth... 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:59 AM, Hometown Glory said:

I agree. It's a magnificent album, and the lyrics are particularly amazing. It isn't an album that's going to be commercially successful (by Adele's vertiginous standards), though, but it's certainly a work of art.

agreed. she has at least that going for her but the kind of music isnt something that ppl will listen to on their own ig. if anything i would have thought she would have gotten behind this album the most out of all of them.

BUT IIII CAN'T LIVE A LIIIIIE

LET IT BE KNOOOOWN

LET IT BE KNOOOOOOOOOWN
THAT I'VE TRIIIIIIIIED

tNuh6Ik.gif

3 minutes ago, Zaynsus said:

BUT IIII CAN'T LIVE A LIIIIIE

LET IT BE KNOOOOWN

LET IT BE KNOOOOOOOOOWN
THAT I'VE TRIIIIIIIIED

tNuh6Ik.gif

the fact that the only performance we'll ever get of this is the laptop video :hoetenks:

1 hour ago, Mohit said:

She shouldn't wait too much for her next album.. I hope she doesnt turn out like the next shania twain or smth... 

mte, she should get to work as soon as possible and deliver something very different next year.  But this won't happen and she will come back in 2028 with another 12 track album with 2 weeks of promo. 

15 hours ago, Ichinaru19 said:

Idk if I agree, people's gripe with the single layout with 25 was that WUTB should have been the single after Hello because WWWY was too much as another ballad

uhmm no. WWWY was released to close to Hello, and Hello was a gigantic hit 10x to EoM

worst is WWWY was not even performed in the Grammys. 

if WWWY was released on January, then performed on the Grammys on February should have been done.

11 hours ago, Severus Snape said:

the fact that the only performance we'll ever get of this is the laptop video :hoetenks:

mte, she should get to work as soon as possible and deliver something very different next year.  But this won't happen and she will come back in 2028 with another 12 track album with 2 weeks of promo. 

doubt she will work anytime soon, the only way for her to be forced if she FLOPS

she has the best selling album of the year, a 10 week #1, and all of those without a US perf after album release :ahh:

I'm a HUGE fan since a little bit before RITD.... and I'm pissed with how she's wasted her career. I think 30 is her 2nd best album (after 21).. but she thinks 5 performances an era is enough. She's wrong. She needs to put more effort into showing her fans love if she wants to be successful. Her writing and melodic composition were top tier this album.. but she gave up after OMG didn't do as well as she thought. I'm a bit annoyed with her to be honest.

1 minute ago, Tylerbv said:

I'm a HUGE fan since a little bit before RITD.... and I'm pissed with how she's wasted her career. I think 30 is her 2nd best album (after 21).. but she thinks 5 performances an era is enough. She's wrong. She needs to put more effort into showing her fans love if she wants to be successful. Her writing and melodic composition were top tier this album.. but she gave up after OMG didn't do as well as she thought. I'm a bit annoyed with her to be honest.

OMG isnt even one of the best, not even a top 5 compared to 

To Be Loved

I Drink Wine

Love is a Game

even Easy on Me is still a better pop song, even though it is a ballad :biblio:

OMG is too wordy/verbose for a banger song. 

4 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

OMG isnt even one of the best, not even a top 5 compared to 

To Be Loved

I Drink Wine

Love is a Game

even Easy on Me is still a better pop song, even though it is a ballad :biblio:

OMG is too wordy/verbose for a banger song. 

I love OMG but I Drink Wine was the clear classic Adele/not ballad combo for a hit.

OMG did okayish and she gave up, despite the filmed video. She's honestly a lot to blame for the underperformance. She dropped the meh music video for OMG and hasn't been seen in a professional light since.

QueenofCopyPaste

Oh My God underperforming because it just did not resonate with the public

Adele tried to switch it up with her output but it just did not work.

So where's the phuck is To Be Smashed music video????? :biblionny:

@Yog Do your job and drag ha lazy ass :bam:

47 minutes ago, Cloröx said:

So where's the phuck is To Be Smashed music video????? :biblionny:

@Yog Do your job and drag ha lazy ass :bam:

I’m busy, unlike you I have something called an “job”, perhaps you should get one instead of harassing me ?

Also, why are you here? crawl back to your rat hole aka TS Base Thread ? 

Edited by Yog

Release "To be loved" MV, queen Adele. 

19 minutes ago, Yog said:

I’m busy, unlike you I have something called an “job”, perhaps you should get one instead of harassing me ?

I can go anywhere I want, anywhere I want, just not home

On 5/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, Ichinaru19 said:

I'm just wondering why they aren't pushing singles anymore :skull: And yeah that whole 2 year thing is such bogus but it didn't come out of her mouth so... lol

We should start harassing her through Adele Access. Kinda the same way @Cloröx is to @Yog.

On 5/21/2022 at 5:48 AM, Ichinaru19 said:

She doesn't know how to choose singles. :toofunny2:

When We Were Young should have been a single but not immediately after Hello. I feel the same way as you do, the rollout should have been like:

Hello - October

Water Under the Bridge - January/February

Send My Loser - May/June

When We Were Young - September/October

Dual release: Million Years Ago/All I Ask - January, before Grammy.

But she won't make us part of her team. 

For 30, yeah, Easy On Me was the perfect start, but it should have gone this way:

Easy On Me - October

I Drink Wine - February

Can I Get It - June

To Be Loved (Radio Version) - October

Oh My God - February

But she's busy getting laid by Rich.

14 hours ago, Yog said:

:clap3:

if they dont push CIGI in the summer, even just for a spotify playlisting

IDW in the fall

TBL in the grammys

then :biblio:

wth is her team doing? we cannot just blame Adele, because she's hard and stern as a bull, but her team can actually do something by sending singles to radio and pushing to spotify playlisting. 

3 minutes ago, supertiffany said:

if they dont push CIGI in the summer, even just for a spotify playlisting

IDW in the fall

TBL in the grammys

then :biblio:

wth is her team doing? we cannot just blame Adele, because she's hard and stern as a bull, but her team can actually do something by sending singles to radio and pushing to spotify playlisting. 

She could be out there promoting instead of showing up for basketball games.

Just now, abrahamjmr said:

She could be out there promoting instead of showing up for basketball games.

Adele really doesnt care anymore, the only way is if she got flop but that wont happen soon because pure sales power is still there 

she really likes the CELEBRITY LIFE, not to mention she really is going all out in BASKETBALL, for her lovelife.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.