HDD FINAL: ADELE 284k, Taylor 102k

ALA

Just now, The Music Industry said:

It's a fact that MANY people here and on social media in general do not "stan" Adele

again, if that was the case, why fall for the bait?

I guess it's as if you don't realize you're only making this worse :cm: and nah over 600 of my posts combined are from the EOM/30 thread so don't worry about it.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Headlock

• georgechxng

• Gaia

• Virtual_Insanity

Why can’t both fanbases just ignore the outsiders and celebrate this, these never ending threads are getting so ****ing tired. Just enjoy the music and the fact these women outperform the men by a large margin. 

Y'all denying people are/were hiding behind Adele now? :lmao:

Then I guess everyone dragging Taylor in the 'Red TV pushed forward' and 'Adele may release 30 5 hours early' threads were actual Adele fans, which means they were the ones that started all of this

5 minutes ago, rihannabiggestfan said:

And the way so many of them are fake :deadbanana4: they (delusional users like "The Music Industry") always pretend that Adele fans/supporters/stans are fake because they can't STAND that Adele has more support than their cult fave. 

Why aren't we allowed to like Adele and her music? What's their problem?

In your DREAMS.

For her second week? It's delusion your honor

Girl, you of all people should walk away before you want to talk about fake Adele stans :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, Rep2000 said:

That person literally stans Morgan. But sure, side with whomever you can, quickly! :clown:

i literally do not. he's a racist who released a great album this year and i celebrate it's achievements 

Just now, By the Water said:

Then I guess everyone dragging Taylor in the 'Red TV pushed forward' and 'Adele may release 30 5 hours early' threads were actual Adele fans, which means they were the ones that started all of this

This has been acknowledged so many times. The part that doesn't make sense is knowing certain people are hiding behind Adele and taking it out on Adele.

5 minutes ago, Marianah Adkins said:

This was after the Swifties have already attacked Adele after she released 30 :rip:

Prior to that, Daydreamers could barely give a damn about stan wars. Most of us actually like Swift or her music atleast (until the constant trolling by Swifties happened). Even on Twitter, the Adele stans there who used to like Tay went full OTH after Swifties spammed every Adele twitter thread that existed. And apparently, we’re the ones who started it?

And now you just gaslight us.
This thread is literally 2 weeks before 30 and YOU even commented in it. :rip:

1 minute ago, By the Water said:

It's the hypocrisy for me :skull: and you know damn well that most of the people being vocal about "the Swifties!!!!!!!!!" being annoying would be the FIRST to skulldrag Taylor if things went differently and Taylor significantly underperformed. But since she didn't, that's the only thing they're left with :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

So you're still going to continue with this nonsense. The only part of that post specifying Folklore was:

The first part was a general statement that retail stores never closed and were open since the start of the pandemic and people were shopping throughout all of 2020. Again, nonsense.

You were responding to a post about Folklore’s summer release date omfg, either admit you were wrong or learn what context means :deadbanana4:

10 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The way Swifties are acting like COVID isn't still affecting the world today is...beyond sad and pathetic. Why is the US government now recommending booster shots for those vaccinated if everything in the world was solved from the vaccines? Why did many states go back to tighter restrictions despite the vaccinations? Why is majority of Europe going back into shutdowns?

You guys minimizing COVID in 2021 is literally...insane.

How many albums released in 2021 were referred to as “pandemic” albums? :lakitu:

Edited by Headlock

1 minute ago, Rep2000 said:

You guys have been attacking Adele ever since Taylor moved her release date, which happened almost 2 months ago. Can we not :biblio:

6 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I literally am genuinely asking, because that’s the only explanation I can think of for them being so stubborn about saying they didn’t say something they literally said :gaycat6:

Also you stan Morgan N-Word Wallen, go away :toofunny2:

the only explanation for stubbornness is being ESL?

1 minute ago, family.guy123 said:

the only explanation for stubbornness is being ESL?

No, they also could be trolling, but I’m choosing to believe they’re being genuine.

You guys have been attacking Adele ever since Taylor moved her release date. Can we not :biblio:

2 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

You guys have been attacking Adele ever since Taylor moved her release date, which happened almost 2 months ago. Can we not :biblio:

Oh look, gaslighting attempt no.2. You can even dig up this same thread you are talking about and see how many same OTHs started to jump ship onto the Adele's train. :gaycat6:

On 10/1/2021 at 3:07 AM, FLAW said:

She's scared of Adele, wbk 

tumblr_mgmp12cQ8B1r4v34qo1_500.gif

3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

This has been acknowledged so many times. The part that doesn't make sense is knowing certain people are hiding behind Adele and taking it out on Adele.

And when did I do that? You took me saying her SEA is low (which it is) as shade even after I said her hold was good (which it is)

Some swifties may have done that but some Adele fans also joined in on the Taylor trolling. The 'One Night Only 3x viewers as City Of Lover' thread was created by an Adele fan before the release of 30 and I could name others that were very quick to jump in on the fun

10 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

again, if that was the case, why fall for the bait?

I guess it's as if you don't realize you're only making this worse :cm: and nah over 600 of my posts combined are from the EOM/30 thread so don't worry about it.

And how many of those 600 posts included Taylor :turkey:

The OP is a Monster who is generally indifferent to Adele? Not even a Daydreamer starting the thread

and I agreed to it because Swifties were already picking on Adele for EOM/her music in general (the worst of the attacks was yet to come apparently). Also Swifties have been attacking the other popgirls that I stan in my sig (but thats another story). 

The point here is the vitriol and hate that Swifties have been throwing on Adele is way bigger than the recent hate thrown by Adele fans to Taylor. Note how every Taylor hate thread is an OTH fest (coming from diff fanbases ) whereas recent Adele hate threads nowadays come from your fanbase mostly

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

You were responding to a post about Folklore’s summer release date omfg, either admit you were wrong or learn what context means :deadbanana4:

How many albums released in 2021 were referred to as “pandemic” albums? :lakitu:

It's like I'm talking to Patrick Star :psyduck:. I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point. I give you a few points for actually making me fall for it but this conversation isn't worth the effort. Continue on with your nonsense. 

5 minutes ago, The Music Industry said:

It's the hypocrisy for me :skull: and you know damn well that most of the people being vocal about "the Swifties!!!!!!!!!" being annoying would be the FIRST to skulldrag Taylor if things went differently and Taylor significantly underperformed. But since she didn't, that's the only thing they're left with :deadbanana2:

Which people? I literally defended Lover's sales during Lover in the debut thread.

She probably sold more than 2-200 combined so yeah, a huge feat even if the dying album sales market made another million opener not possible

Y'all are just making stuff up and making so many assumptions to justify your actions. Majority of the people actually defending Adele don't even hate Taylor. The ones who antagonized Swifties that aren't Adele fans got their satisfaction riling you guys up, and then watching you spend the past few weeks attacking Adele who you acknowledge isn't even their fave. So how is that getting back at them?

5 minutes ago, Headlock said:

And how many of those 600 posts included Taylor :turkey:

Not many lol if you look at my profile, you will see that I stayed out of the base threads and focused on the 30/EOM ones for weeks LOL. you can't blame me for joining the party when y'all been camping on every Adele thread and making impossible to read them :coffee2: again, I don't even dislike Taylor but now I dislike her base so :cm:

Edited by georgechxng

Just now, Gaia said:

It's like I'm talking to Patrick Star :psyduck:. I'm convinced you're just trolling at this point. I give you a few points for actually making me fall for it but this conversation isn't worth the effort. Continue on with your nonsense. 

You literally can’t just admit your comment was wrong, this is incredible :deadbanana4:

Just as an add on to the pandemic conversation and how Folklore and 30’s situations are different with respect to that: didn’t Adele postpone her entire album launch by a year because of the pandemic? Why would she think it was okay to put her album out now versus last year? Could it possibly have to do with restrictions being lifted and vaccinations being available, and manufacturing being up to a (semi) standard pace compared to when everything ground to a halt in 2020? :lakitu:

Just now, Gaia said:

Which people? I literally defended Lover's sales during Lover in the debut thread. 

I fail to see what makes you think I was talking very specifically about you but ok? :sad: Good on you for defending Lover! :sad:

OT: Surprised Red TV might be doing 100K for a third week :heart:

4 minutes ago, georgechxng said:

Not many lol if you look at my profile, you will see that I stayed out of the base threads and focused on the 30/EOM ones for weeks LOL. you can't blame me for joining the party when y'all been camping on every Adele thread :coffee2: again, I don't even dislike Taylor but now I dislike her base so :cm:

Yes, I was referring to the 30/EOM ones, because there’s a mighty lot of Taylor talk going on in those threads :turkey:

3 minutes ago, By the Water said:

And when did I do that? You took me saying her SEA is low (which it is) as shade even after I said her hold was good (which it is)

Some swifties may have done that but some Adele fans also joined in on the Taylor trolling. The 'One Night Only 3x viewers as City Of Lover' thread was created by an Adele fan before the release of 30 and I could name others that were very quick to jump in on the fun

Would Swifties care so much about Adele and her SEA if not for the constant back and forth? Honestly - If "adele fans" did the same in a Taylor thread do you not think her fans would comment on it?

And I'm not saying some Adele fans haven't poked at the Swifties, but it's not even debatable that the amount of threads Swifties have made about Adele FAR outweigh the other way around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.