• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• georgechxng

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Brando

2 minutes ago, thismoment said:

Biggest debut post bundles rule, iktr 

A refugee from another continent doing these numbers in the US is so impressive :clap3:

Was this necessary? Adele is a white woman with a net worth well over 100 million dollars, I don't see what's funny about comparing her to literal refugees 

Edited by wastedpotential

These numbers are great but for someone like adele who sell like McDonald's, kinda embarrassing:rip: The way Taylor won :gaycat5:

AMAZING numbers for the album’s digital version - but aside from that, the numbers are disappointing.
Had she come up with stronger, catchier album - it would’ve been bigger.

Folklore remaining the biggest debut of the decade is one thing, but a Taylor re-recording selling more vinyls first week might be the most shocking thing about this. Who would have expected that?

v8ipShi.gif

I was told she was about to demolish Taylor's whole career with this record... turns out it did only 200k more than a re-recordins and less than folklore.

Another L for the OTHs :bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, halcyonday said:

Bold of you to assume she has the range to successfully switch it up.

v8ipShi.gif

a couple of track on 30 are already r&b/neosoul and OMG and to a lesser extent Can I Get It show that she can do uptempo too. 

Ngl the fact that 30 barely did 10m streams more than Positions is lowkey alarming. Not a good sign for its longevity though. :rip: Second week will be saved by the black friday boost, but it will be interesting to see how the album holds up when the pure sales are low.

2 minutes ago, family.guy123 said:

Highest week of the current iteration of the BB200:clap3:

officially the number to beat:clap3:

We'll see how long it lasts :turkey:

Biggest sales week of the decade :clap3:

i have a hard time seeing anyone beat 692k 

7 minutes ago, Machete said:

Not #10. Not below Summer Walker and Fall Asleep (2019) :bibliahh:

That's honestly kind of concerning for Adele. Her label will want her to rush out an album within the next two years. They are definitely not happy with the excess vinyls and CDs piling up in stores. 

I'm sure 30 will have legs.

9J5hSVK.jpg?2

3 minutes ago, Brando said:

a couple of track on 30 are already r&b/neosoul and OMG and to a lesser extent Can I Get It show that she can do uptempo too. 

i think they're the very best example that she can't do that, easily worst songs on the album + lack of range I fear

v8ipShi.gif

Impressive on paper, but expectations were bigger. But with expectations being so big, they also need to be in line with the material delivered.

3 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

Biggest sales week of the decade :clap3:

i have a hard time seeing anyone beat 692k 

33 will do it I fear v8ipShi.gif

3 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Ngl the fact that 30 barely did 10m streams more than Positions is lowkey alarming. Not a good sign for its longevity though. :rip: Second week will be saved by the black friday boost, but it will be interesting to see how the album holds up when the pure sales are low.

True but having a hit is very important for SEA and she has at least one already. I think her team was banking on the pure sales carrying the album anyway, considering the rollout and holiday season release

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.