H100: Easy On Me 5x #1, Oh My God #5

Renan90

The mental gymnastics still using the bundles and multiple covers excuses, as if all the other ones that did multiple covers came close to her...

and I said it before and I’ll say it again, if the excuse of 8 folklore covers being the only reason it sold 800k+ then I understand that all of you mean that every cover sold an average of 100k+, and if that’s the case then where are all the other artists with 3/4 covers, they’re supposed to sell that number multiplied by 100k+, since it’s the ONLY reason folklore sold that much ... and using the bundles excuse as if Tay hasn’t sold more than 1M pure in a single week four times in a row, which is difficult to get ad NO one has that to their credit.

also still undermining Tay when she’s pumping back to back to back albums where all of them are doing incredible in their first week, and also exhibiting amazing longevity SIMULTANEOUSLY... c’mon.

One last thing, the pure numbers are insane to say the least but suddenly clinging to them as if they are the only factor and still saying the biggest and all that to try and deflect, when @fridayteenage get dragged collectively here every time they mention pure sales is kind of funny...

Anyway... again congrats to Mrs. Adkins for another monster album, not everybody has that :clap3:

• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• georgechxng

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Brando

5 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I meant overall when it's said and done. I'm sure she can Morgan's numbers by February the latest.

She'll have to put in the work for that to happen because Morgan's album just returned to the top 5 and is only 5k units behind CLB :rip:

Lower than folklore? I guess 30 remains in the Amazon cart :gaycat6:

3 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

No chance. Drake is about to dip below Morgan in 3 months or so and he is almost 1.3 million behind. A pure sales based album would certainly be more front-loaded than Drake's streaming based album. Morgan is probably competing for the album of the decade at this point. :rip:

2 minutes ago, By the Water said:

She'll have to put in the work for that to happen because Morgan's album just returned to the top 5 and is only 5k units behind CLB :rip:

If the new variant doesn't screw everything over the Christmas season numbers should help. If she can eek out another big single other than OMG ( its too good to not be a hit) it's very possible. She has to completely collapse in the next few weeks before there isn't any chance for it.

I can't tell if Silk Sonic is underperforming or just doing as expected as a sleeper hit long term

tumblr_n6kpqfztOP1r0se92o1_400.gif

10 minutes ago, JBJT2786 said:

I meant overall when it's said and done. I'm sure she can Morgan's numbers by February the latest.

It would need a big multiple to get there. Morgan is approaching 3 million and is not really slowing down.  Olivia also has has an incredible chart run.  It would need much more longevity than 25 to get there. 

Anyway, Morgan Racist Wallen kinda win the charts. I don't see Adele dethroning him with 30's underwhelming number, and the closest competitor Olivia already below him too :deadbanana4:

27 minutes ago, blackbeatxx said:

**** Target and release the bonuses on streaming aswell tank you!

Target exclusives stay are for the first month at the very least, and nothing less, but it’s possible to stay way longer, like 25, depending on the deal

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

I can't tell if Silk Sonic is underperforming or just doing as expected as a sleeper hit long term

It's a cute project so i don't think they care much about commercial success. It's spawning 2 big hits so they are winning actually 

13 minutes ago, kitasss_vlc said:

If u check the replies in here... 90% belong to certain fanbase... The obsession is REAL

bringing up albums when billboard still used its old rules/metrics.. ridiculous 

1 hour ago, LaFlaca said:

Folklore's record safe

Red TV's vinyl record safe

Reputation's 1M record safe

:ahh: 

1 hour ago, Paranoid Android said:

lol

At least 25% of the vinyls sold in the first week. It's not that bad if they plan to keep the era going. Anyways if they pull a 25 for this album things are not looking good for them :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

It's a cute project so i don't think they care much about commercial success. It's spawning 2 big hits so they are winning actually 

They have two more this on the album. I guess it'll go multiplatinum long term.

12 minutes ago, Michael196 said:

The mental gymnastics still using the bundles and multiple covers excuses, as if all the other ones that did multiple covers came close to her...

and I said it before and I’ll say it again, if the excuse of 8 folklore covers being the only reason it sold 800k+ then I understand that all of you mean that every cover sold an average of 100k+, and if that’s the case then where are all the other artists with 3/4 covers, they’re supposed to sell that number multiplied by 100k+, since it’s the ONLY reason folklore sold that much ... and using the bundles excuse as if Tay hasn’t sold more than 1M pure in a single week four times in a row, which is difficult to get ad NO one has that to their credit.

also still undermining Tay when she’s pumping back to back to back albums where all of them are doing incredible in their first week, and also exhibiting amazing longevity SIMULTANEOUSLY... c’mon.

One last thing, the pure numbers are insane to say the least but suddenly clinging to them as if they are the only factor and still saying the biggest and all that to try and deflect, when @fridayteenage get dragged collectively here every time they mention pure sales is kind of funny...

Anyway... again congrats to Mrs. Adkins for another monster album, not everybody has that :clap3:

The tea spilled in here! They also refused to believe the fact Red recording sold 600K with one cover, while being a 9 year old album that sold 7x plat in the US. Fearless TV barely did 300K, so Red TV was a monster. Im pretty confident 1989 TV and TS10 will be able to cross 1M if she give them the same album roll out and promo as Red TV.

1 hour ago, wastedpotential said:

Well this is a surprise... I was told 1M was locked? 

Good numbers regardless, congrats Adele on the second biggest debut of the decade :clap3:

You all made a big deal in HDD thread now you are acting suprised. 

Pretty sure it was expected by the end of  the week. 

Edited by Aristotle

Good debut :clap3:

She's staying at #1 for a while and christmas season is coming, her drops won't be big. The album will have great sales in the long run

r4v03aj.gif

OTHs hiding behind Adele told us that it will outsell lover+folklore+evermore first week numbers combined. What happened??

41 minutes ago, www said:

This is considerably below what her label had expected, almost 50% lower.  This is alarming. 

Her label shipped 1.5M. Obviously they weren't expecting all of those copies to be sold out on the first week. It still isn't the best number though

Edited by BrokenMachine

Red TV's vinyls were $55 each and she still held that record :jonny2:

Great numbers for the entire top 10 :clap3:

Taylor really is bigger than her now huh. I guess nothing lasts forever.

7 minutes ago, Aristotle said:

You all made a big deal in HDD thread now you are acting suprised. 

Pretty sure it was expected by the end of  the week. 

Girl do you not know what sarcasm is :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.