• Replies 803
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gaia

• georgechxng

• QueenofCopyPaste

• Brando

Even with 500k available vinyls she didn’t break Red’s record? :rip: This just highlights how impressive Red TV’s chart performance has been :WAP:

On 10/4/2021 at 11:09 PM, Cruel Summer said:

I think it would be a mistake to expect anything near 25, but also a mistake to expect lower than albums like Folklore (~850k).

:deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Achilles. said:

It’s so nice to have two queens in a league of their own, the other girls could never. 

0_Taylor-Swift-and-Adele.jpg

Both Queens:clownny:

Great numbers! I was actually expecting something closer to the million, but it is what it is :clap3:

All it took for her to have the biggest debut of the 2020s was to add the Walmart bonus tracks to streaming. Her loss :celestial3:

Robert Plant and Alison Krauss have another duet album? Interesting.

Impressive for Adele and Taylor :clap3:

People in here are miserable.

These are great numbers :clap3: the pure sales :clap3: 

EVERYONE thought she had the 1M in the bag but she failed to meet the expectations... that's really sad considering it's such a huge drop from 25's opening. I guess hurricane Adele didn't destroy everyone :gaycat6: Miss Taylor Music Industry Swift is THE hurricane I fear 

8 minutes ago, Paranoid Android said:

lol

And her vinyls were sold at $50 :dies: 

3 minutes ago, Achilles. said:

It’s so nice to have two queens in a league of their own, the other girls could never. 

0_Taylor-Swift-and-Adele.jpg

Taylor, Adele and Olivia Rodrigo, the trinity of the 2020s so far :clap3:

Just now, Brando said:

If Drake had cds/vinyls ready for CLB do you think he could reach 1m? Or nobody really cares for Drake cds? Can't imagine wanting to own a vinyl with THAT cover

Did Drake not have CDs on release? I see on Wikipedia that he sold 43K pure sales. If that’s all from digital, that’s pretty impressive!

But honestly, not sure Drake’s fans are like Taylor’s (fanatical collectors) or Adele’s (older generations still buying CDs). Not even to sell the 400k to bridge the gap of his streaming. 

Maybe if his next LP has 50 tracks he can do 1 million :laugh: 

Congrats, Adele

ShamefulOrneryIndigobunting-size_restric

Edited by slw84

It's kind of funny how Keith Caulfield and Gary Trust are shading Taylor for a 3rd time in a week in charts articles by naming every tactic she used to push her albums and songs (detailed list of every version of the songs and albums and the way they were promoted)... Keith even mentioned the "Ticketmaster Verified Fan program". :dies:

As for Adele... very good numbers for someone who went into hiding the week her album was released. :ahh:

She must have sold a **** ton of CDs and digital copies, which I guess would explain the softer SEA

It's actually very impressive when you see folklore numbers, that was a major event, wow.

Congrats Adele of course, another massive artist. Numbers are incredible either way you want to look at them.

4 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

The replies :gaycat6:

Won what exactly? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.