• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ughgabriel

• Kavish

• Dessy

• Overprotected

11 minutes ago, ughgabriel said:

Please he just pmd me the critiques cause hes a bit too drunk to format them :shy:

He’s over 

EwspsA0_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

FKA twigs - Give Up

I don’t understand the hate for this song. To me, it’s amazing! It’s definitely one of my favorite twigs songs. That chorus is mesmerizing. There is something very hypnotic and sensual about this song. I just loooooove it!

Lana Del Rey - Gods & Monsters

Well, this hasn’t aged really well :hibye: I kinda like the vibe of the instrumental and some things she does with her voice but, my god, the lyrics are a cringefest. “I’m living like Jim Morrison” like ??? I can understand why I’d like this when I was in high school but she released this when she was 27 :deadbanana:Thank god she left that mentality and persona in the past

Katy Perry - Roulette

This is okay. I actually think this is overrated. It feels like people only go crazy over this song because of the quality of rest of the album, but if this song was part of TD or even Prism I don’t think it would be considered a highlight. Definitely one of the better entries here though, I just wanted to get that out of my chest hihihihihihihihihi

Avril Lavigne - I Love You

Babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, noooooo. I love Goodbye Lullaby but this one is so corny, it’s serving white woman singing this to her unborn child at her baby shower ?

Kesha - Blind

I don’t mind -dated- productions at all but I was skeptical about this one because I don’t like Animal as an album. But this is actually really fun!! This makes me think of myself as a preteen at a candy store. This was such a cute vibe actually <3

KIDS SEE GHOSTS - Reborn

I think the chorus is catchy and it’s a vibe. When I first heard it yesterday, it was not necessarily a pleasant listen but I’m digging it more today. But to be honest, I only appreciated the chorus, the verses not really :(

CHVRCHES - Forever

One of the few songs I use from this album. This is very pleasant and pretty. It kind of makes me think of a fair at night. I love the 80s synthwave trend so I’m kinda sold on this choice!

Halsey - Devil In Me

One night like 3 or 4 years ago I was at a bar and I met a guy, we started talking about music and he brought Hopeless Fountain Kingdom to the conversation so I naturally asked what was his favorite track from the album, he responded “Devil in me” and my first thought was “uhh, why?” but I respected his opinion and I respect your choice too. But I don’t like it.

Sky Ferreira - Boys

I don’t know why but I always thought her voice would be a little deeper, I’m screaming, her voice is very delicate and pretty. I love the vibe of this song and the last two minutes of the song are so so great!!

HAIM - You Never Knew

swines

Lorde - Supercut

I am honestly surprised this wasn’t banned, we- I don’t know why but those brief pauses during the second prechorus always gave me the biggest energy rush

Lana Del Rey - **** It I Love You

This is okay, less cringey than G&M for sure but idk

13 minutes ago, Fruity said:

Those are my critiques thanks gabe for posting I can’t format on mobile ??

So you're not drunk?

5 hours ago, Dessy Spiced Latte said:

So you're not drunk?

Never in my entire life have I been drunk 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.