ATRL's Deal or No Deal • & The Winner Is...

Lucky#17

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lucky#17

• Henry

• Queen Conchita

• miguel

1 minute ago, Taylucifer said:

Marvin&Movies' luck must've passed onto you guys. Alright, you've got 5minutes from now to give me the specific amount (quoting needed).

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Taylucifer said:

Counter Offer: 80,000

wheww yess

Your counter offer has been...

Spoiler

DENIED!

Your original offer of $68,918 is still on the table. You've got 5minutes to decide (quoting still needed)...

DEAL or NO DEAL?

Congrats Legend E & Taylucifer, you've won

Spoiler

$68,918!

Now, let's see if you made a good deal...

CASE5 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$1,000!

CASE6 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$200,000!

CASE7 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$400,000!

CASE12 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$25!

CASE17 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$10,000!

CASE18 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$100,000!

+ CASE21 CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$5,000!

MEANING CASE4, YOUR CASE, CONTAINED...

Spoiler

$10!

What a GREAT deal!

BUT WAIT!

Since you guys accepted an offer while SEVEN cases (other than yours) were still in play, the two of you get a chance to play to win a power for the future power-activated round! THREE cases of the 8cases remaining contain powers - all you have to do is pick one you believe has one in them. The two of you are free to pick individually (if both of you were going for the same case anyway that's cool as well) and you may choose to stick with Case4 if you believe there's a power in there. Should you pick a case that DOES have a power, the audience will know you've won a power, but the details of it will be messaged to you privately.

Good luck!

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Taylucifer said:

we’ll both go with 4

Yep

CASE4...

Spoiler

DOES NOT HAVE A POWER!

Sorry guys!!!

Powers were in...

Spoiler

Case7: "$5k Sabotage" Power!

The "$5k Sabotage" power would've allowed you to decrease another player's score by $5,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

Case18: "$10k Boost" Power!

The "$10k Boost" power would've allowed you to increase your score by $10,000 in the upcoming power-activated round.

Case21: "Figure Shifter" Power!

The "Figure Shifter" power would've allowed you to switch digits of a banker's offer, but you could NOT switch the digit in the hundred-thousands place. (ex: $100,200 can be turned into $120,000 but not $200,100)

And with that, we'll see you in Round3! Thanks to everyone who tuned in for Round2, which was definitely an entertaining one.

Final Results, Spreadsheet update & R3 announcement all coming tomorrow!

Edited by Lucky#17

R2 RESULTS + SPREADSHEET!

dEXUyYp.png

Unfortunately, this means we say goodbye to @Sanguine & @EriKills! :'(
Thanks so much for playing guys! - hope you enjoyed it.

ROUND3: VERSUS

Last round you guys were paired up to play WITH each other. Well… this round you’ll be paired up to compete AGAINST each other in classic versus style. Here is who each of you will be battling:

The battles have been determined by the average of each of your Round Winnings over the past 2rounds (available to view in the spreadsheet linked above). Players in the #1 & #2 averaged spots were paired together, #3 & #4 spots + so on.

Each pair will be playing ONE game at the same time, but not together as in the previous round, which’ll work well for all of you communication-wise since there’s no need to collaborate. Instead of 26cases being on the board, we’re gonna shake things up a little & have 28cases in a single game. Since I forgot (**** host I know) to implement the added $0.01 cases and $1million in Marvin & Movies’ game last round, I figured it’d be best to implement them this round for some more fun. Here are how games will be played, step-by-step:

Spoiler

Selecting Your Case:

Each of you will select one of the 28cases to be yours throughout the game. You are still aiming to select the case you believe has the $1million inside & you still will not be able to change the case unless you play ’til the very end. I will still be implementing the Player1 / Player2 system here — whoever selects their case first becomes Player1. [26cases will remain after the pickings]

Accepting/Declining Offers:

Each round, the two of you will receive the SAME offer from the bank. Now, here is where things will get quite competitive — the two of you CANNOT accept an offer at the same time (counters included). To ensure fairness, every game I’ll be sure to set up a PM space for you (either on Chatzy or Discord since the server make ATRL PMs a terrible idea). Every time I present an offer, the two of you will PM ME your decision, NOT posting it in the thread until I give both of you the green light to post your decisions (so one decision does not influence another).

Should both of you decide to take the deal (or present a counter offer), the person whose message I received FIRST will be allowed to accept the deal & the other player will be forced to continue playing. If one decides to accept a deal (or counter) & the other player decides to keep playing naturally, that’s obviously no issue (just again, make sure neither one of you post your decision until I give you the green light in PMs - I’ll also remind you during the game). Either way, when one player decides to continue playing solo, the amount of cases they would open that round would likely change from what’s posted below, but I’ll let you know how many with each offer just to prepare you. Here, is where I expect the variance in scores/winnings for the games will occur!

*All cases are chosen in-thread except for the last round / the case swap*

Round1 / 3cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 3cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 3cases to open. [20cases will remain after the pickings]

Round2 / 2cases Each:

Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open. [16cases will remain after the pickings]

Round3 / 2cases Each:

Player1 gets to pick 2cases to open, then Player2 gets to pick 2cases to open. [12cases will remain after the pickings]

Round4 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [10cases will remain after the pickings]

Round5 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [8cases will remain after the pickings]

Round6 / 1case Each:

Player2 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player1 gets to pick 1case to open. [6cases will remain after the pickings]

Round7 / 1case Each:

Player1 gets to pick 1case to open, then Player2 gets to pick 1case to open. [4cases will remain after the pickings]

Round8 / Case Swap:

Both of you will have a chance to swap your case, or stick with yours if you’d like. Like banker offers, this portion will be done through PMs, again, not to influence the other player’s decision. Odds are both players will get what they want unless both want to swap their case for the same case remaining (though there will be 2cases left aside from yours); in that case, I’ll allow whoever got their message through first to do so, with the other player having the alternate options.

Since the “doubles” theme could somewhat be applied here (and Christ in 21games only 1player has been able to win one of these), I’m keeping that 8powers will be hidden in the cases and up for grabs. You can only win a power if one of the two scenarios occur:

Spoiler

a) you play all the way until the end & whichever case you finish with has a power in them.

b) if you accept a deal while there are SIX cases remaining (excluding your case) then you have the opportunity to select one of the cases left in-play. if you are selecting a case for a power while a player would still be playing after you finish your game & if you happen to select correctly, the amount of the case you select will NOT be revealed, but the remaining player would have their odds decreased as they couldn’t get a power from the case you selected.

The TWO players with the LOWEST scores of the round (of ALL 10player remaining) will be eliminated at the end of this round. Since you are not playing in actual teams, this means two players from complete different games can be eliminated. Below are the best times I can host - hit your opponent up & figure out what times you can make it (there will only be 5games, 1slot will be left blank as it’s intentional). I won’t be able to do any makeup games on Friday so if the times aren’t working for you guys just hit me up & we’ll figure it out!

Wednesday, 21 October @ 2pm EST:

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST:

Wednesday, 21 October @ 9:30pm EST:

Thursday, 22 October @ 1:30am EST:

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST:

Thursday, 22 October @ 3pm EST:

Wednesday, 21 October @ 9:30pm EST:

Thursday, 22 October @ 3pm EST: Henry & Miguel

• ATRL Moderator

Wednesday, 21 October @ 9:30pm EST: Marvin & rl231

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: PinkBox, shelven and minho

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST: EriKills & Sanguine

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: PinkBox, shelven and minho

Wednesday, 21 October @ 2pm EST: Jay-Zicario, Rence & touya kinomoto

Wednesday, 21 October @ 4pm EST: EriKills & Sanguine

Thursday, 22 October @ 1pm EST: PinkBox, shelven and minho

not my sis @Legend E :weeps:

also there's no chance i'll be able to do that 1:30am slot and I can't imagine E will either, we're both europeans :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.